DS Craze Lawsuit and FDA Action
- 06-07-2012, 09:54 AM
Would it be safe to say that all this online banter between forums is likely a waste of time and that the courts will determine whether Craze is compliant and meets it's label claims?
I realize that forums are for discussion and that's all well and good, but it seems rather pointless to expend so much time and energy when none of these tests or hypotheses are going to mean much in legal terms.
All the accusations in the world will amount to nothing more than a hill of beans once this suit is dropped.
I'll say again as I've said before, there's just no way Driven Sports would put ingredients that were not compliant into a product that would be under such intense scrutiny. It's too much of a game-changer. This isn't some lame VPX pre-workout that will never see the inside of a lab because it doesn't do anything and no one cares.
- 06-07-2012, 09:57 AM
06-07-2012, 10:00 AM
I'd just like to reiterate that Craze is the best PWO out there, by leaps and bounds. Disclaimer: I have no affiliations with DS, and supplement wars/novellas are on par with going to an Adam Lambert concert, as both share certain similarities.
06-07-2012, 10:02 AM
I wish he'd do more films, as I was a huge fan. It wasn't so much his acting ability, as his strange way of speaking. It was haunting.
If he's doing musical acts now, I'd be keen to go and hear what he has to say. Does he still wear a kilt?
06-07-2012, 10:02 AM
06-07-2012, 10:03 AM
06-07-2012, 10:07 AM
06-07-2012, 10:08 AM
06-07-2012, 10:09 AM
06-07-2012, 10:23 AM
You won't see your average herpa-derp *** customer purchasing a product and then doing anything more than glancing at the label while the salesman regales them with tales of glorious pumps and limitless vascularity.
lol, didn't realize gee en see was censored here.
06-07-2012, 10:35 AM
06-07-2012, 10:43 AM
06-07-2012, 12:56 PM
06-07-2012, 02:22 PM
If I didn't, I wouldn't buy it.
With regard to whether it's a scientific fact? Well, I'm sure the outcome of the tests that are sure to come will determine that.
In terms of other people believing, well, that's pretty irrelevant to me. Not to say I don't care what others have to say, just that for my purposes, their word is good.
Does that make me naive? Perhaps. But I feel that I'm a good judge of character for the most part and having known Matt and his reps for some time now, I think they are worthy of my trust. I don't hand that out easily, either.
06-07-2012, 02:26 PM
06-07-2012, 03:42 PM
This is all very entertaining.
(1) The banter between DS reps and others is noteworthy given the pendency of the lawsuit-- strange how DS' attorneys haven't advised them to stop posting publically about matters relevant to the lawsuit. I suspect that many of these posts will be used during DS' depositions.
(2) Who's behind this lawsuit and what's the connection between Newport Trial Group (plaintiffs' counsel) and DS' competitors? Kalman Magyar is affililated with plaintiffs' law firm and, according to Mr. Magyar's bio, he "spent four years as Assistant General Counsel for one of the world’s leading nutritional supplement companies in the Toronto, Canada area, managing complex international litigation and regulatory matters, assisting in handling the company’s general commercial issues, and developing litigation preparedness strategies." Anyone ever heard of Magyar before?
06-07-2012, 06:15 PM
06-07-2012, 06:20 PM
06-07-2012, 06:25 PM
06-07-2012, 07:26 PM
06-07-2012, 08:23 PM
06-08-2012, 02:15 AM
06-08-2012, 08:05 AM
They should have put a cool phenylethylamine like 3'4 dimethoxy 5 hydroxy b phenethylamine in their product
06-08-2012, 09:22 PM
06-09-2012, 07:36 AM
Muscletech speaking **** about another supp company some on should sue them cuase their pixi dust suger with some creatine
06-09-2012, 07:44 AM
some great info in here.. thanks
Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
06-09-2012, 09:36 AM
06-09-2012, 12:55 PM
This guy was on the MT legal team, left MT, and is now working independently. I wouldn't consider him a voice for MuscleTech. He's just an industry legal expertOriginally Posted by Young JD
06-09-2012, 01:00 PM
06-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By _mArs_ in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 04-02-2012, 10:36 PM
- By Quinc in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:43 AM
- By GuyinLA in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-24-2003, 12:32 AM