Erase vs Erase Pro

ForAnAngel

Awards
Okay, so was shopping around nutria planet and continually came upon erase and erase PRO. I loved what I've read and was wondering which would you suggest. I am stacking DAA with it and would love to know what you think. I'm curious and leaning more on the edge of Erase for cost benefit purposes and to "TEST" :laughing: it out. What were your results and how did you feel? I'm looking to put on a couple pounds of muscle mass before shirt off weather. Thanks!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so was shopping around nutria planet and continually came upon erase and erase PRO. I loved what I've read and was wondering which would you suggest. I am stacking DAA with it and would love to know what you think. I'm curious and leaning more on the edge of Erase for cost benefit purposes and to "TEST" :laughing: it out. What were your results and how did you feel? I'm looking to put on a couple pounds of muscle mass before shirt off weather. Thanks!
You can't go wrong either way. They are the best two products out there. You could even throw some anabeta in there as well if you feel like moving up a shirt size:)

ForAnAngel

Awards
Right on, I actually already on beta-alanine currently. It's part of my daily multivit, fish oil, and bcaa ritual. I was thinking 3g of DAA in the morning and Erase throughout. Should see results?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Right on, I actually already on beta-alanine currently. It's part of my daily multivit, fish oil, and bcaa ritual. I was thinking 3g of DAA in the morning and Erase throughout. Should see results?
If you get erase pro you just need one a day. Erase I've gone up to 4 with no issues. Follow the instructions on the bottle and you'll see results. Hit it hard.

ForAnAngel

Awards
Appreciate it brother. My target area is lower abs and obliques. Trying to make em pop. Will I accomplish this with erase?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
on top of size that is...
Keep diet in check, train hard, and erase will contribute to your goals. I've done anabeta and erase 3 times and I'm very pleased the way it makes me feel and look.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can't go wrong either way. They are the best two products out there. You could even throw some anabeta in there as well if you feel like moving up a shirt size:)
If you move up a shirt size with a PES product(s) you get a free PES shirt in your new size :D

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Never tried erase pro, but with erase muscle hardness is ridiculous and there is a nice leaning out effect. Almost done with one bottle at 3 everyday and my strength is up an I'm cutting! Can't go wrong with PES products.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I like to put it this way,
Erase is more for drying out
Erase Pro is more for performance and libido

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Theyre two different beasts.

Cant go wrong with either of them, but Erase Pro is definitely the stronger of the two.

ForAnAngel

Awards
Thank you all. I actually didn't know that it drys you out. Would taking creatine mono be almost pointless? or should I keep that going with Erase?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

For the feedback on Anabeta, I couldn't believe the 39.99 price at NP. Is that a sales price?

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
I've run daa, erase, and titanium several times and loved it. This is my favorite natty stack. It leans you out while adding some mass. That's while running at maint calories. Hardens up your muscles too. Love the libido effects also. Erase is good stuff in my book.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
anabeta is not beta-alanine its a whole different proctuct lol and there is also a pro or elite version if i am correct. not to rag on beta-alanine or nothing its most definitly a staple.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
anabeta is not beta-alanine its a whole different proctuct lol and there is also a pro or elite version if i am correct. not to rag on beta-alanine or nothing its most definitly a staple.
Thanks for catching that! Beta-alanine is good stuff, but definitely not AnaBeta. AnaBeta/Erase (original or Pro) and a DAA product....have I mentioned that I love that stack?:)

J19891

J19891

Awards
I switched to erase pro in the middle of running erase and was pretty impressed with the results. They're both awesome but you can definately tell the difference between the original and pro.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
For the feedback on Anabeta, I couldn't believe the 39.99 price at NP. Is that a sales price?
I'll be honest.. I would pay more for it because it works so well for me! As for pricing you can ask n/p about there price structure.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
If you move up a shirt size with a PES product(s) you get a free PES shirt in your new size :D
Really? Why wasn't I aware of this! I think I'm in store for a new shirt!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

ForAnAngel

Awards
Been on Erase for nearly a week and can't believe where I'm peaking. I'm cutting up, getting size, and my overall energy has gone up considerably. Thank you all so much for the information and guidance. This is a great and clean sup. Two thumbs up.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been on Erase for nearly a week and can't believe where I'm peaking. I'm cutting up, getting size, and my overall energy has gone up considerably. Thank you all so much for the information and guidance. This is a great and clean sup. Two thumbs up.
Glad to hear that its treating you right!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro, I wonder if it was your estrogen or cortisol that needed to be control, either way its helping you immensely.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Theyre two different beasts.

Cant go wrong with either of them, but Erase Pro is definitely the stronger of the two.
Gotta agree with this. I've used both and Erase Pro is definitely stronger in terms of increasing libido and aggression.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Glad to hear it, thanks

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta agree with this. I've used both and Erase Pro is definitely stronger in terms of increasing libido and aggression.
For sure!

ForAnAngel

Awards
Yeah, my mid section is just popping. Maybe it was some built up estrogen from my last superdrol cycle. Whatever it is...god bless it. :) Will let you guys know about further progress. Thanks all.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my mid section is just popping. Maybe it was some built up estrogen from my last superdrol cycle. Whatever it is...god bless it. :) Will let you guys know about further progress. Thanks all.
Man in the sky bless it.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sweet, I'm day 4 of erase pro now....drying out nicely

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good, looking forward to these progress updates

ForAnAngel

Awards
Sweet, I'm day 4 of erase pro now....drying out nicely
It's wonderful stuff...I really feel like it's just melting my gut, but still have the same size everywhere else. In fact my arms have actually gotten more size in the process. Mid cycle I plan on throwing in something else to just give me more of an edge. Any recommendations?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's wonderful stuff...I really feel like it's just melting my gut, but still have the same size everywhere else. In fact my arms have actually gotten more size in the process. Mid cycle I plan on throwing in something else to just give me more of an edge. Any recommendations?
Anabeta/Anabeta Elite

ForAnAngel

Awards
Anabeta/Anabeta Elite
I am sticking to the more mild supps, so probably the non-elite. So my thought process was 2-3 weeks on erase, then throwing in some Anabeta in there. Any company you recommend for the anabeta?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am sticking to the more mild supps, so probably the non-elite. So my thought process was 2-3 weeks on erase, then throwing in some Anabeta in there. Any company you recommend for the anabeta?
If you're sticking to the milder of the two then go regular Anabeta for sure.

If by company you mean a place to purchase, nutraplanet.

ForAnAngel

Awards
If you're sticking to the milder of the two then go regular Anabeta for sure.

If by company you mean a place to purchase, nutraplanet.
That's exactly what I meant. Thank you. Yeah, I want to stick with the more mild supps then maybe during the summer time turn it up into the heavys...

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Me too. Great product. I did not get a bump in aggression, but man my libido is off the charts. I am going to miss it when the bottle's done!