Muscle marinade

1. Muscle marinade

How does it compare to all the other pw's???

2. I like it but I always feel cracked out afterwards
    •   

3. I'm a stim junkie so it might not have that effect on me.

4. That might be tru. I always like white flood good energy no crash I also tried hemorage. I got great energy but that was it

5. I've never tried it, but my roommate got a tub and could not finish it because whenever he took it, it made him sick/throw-up and he is very stim tolerant. He'll take pre-workouts and pop caffeine pills throughout the day on top of downing a few red bulls lol

6. Its my favorite. One of the only PWO's out there that use correct dosing for all ingredients, not really a pump focused PWO but excellent energy and power. If it does make you sick/nauseous don't just down it all at once in a shot. Try mixing it with more water, 8, 12, 16 oz if needed. I always advise starting with a half scoop to asses tolerance even of you are a stim junkie. You should never need more than 1 full scoop.

I highly suggest it, good luck. Pm me of you need to know anything else.
    Always willing to learn :D

7. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg
    Its my favorite. One of the only PWO's out there that use correct dosing for all ingredients, not really a pump focused PWO but excellent energy and power. If it does make you sick/nauseous don't just down it all at once in a shot. Try mixing it with more water, 8, 12, 16 oz if needed. I always advise starting with a half scoop to asses tolerance even of you are a stim junkie. You should never need more than 1 full scoop.

I highly suggest it, good luck. Pm me of you need to know anything else.
    Very good advice.

A lot of people over look the fact they can sip on marinade during a work out.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

8. Pre-workout always seem to be so hit and miss with people. Not calling MM out by any means, just kinda seems what happens.

9. As mentioned, it's more for energy/focus. I am very stim tolerant and it cracks me out. I am amped even 12-14 hours later.....

10. Quote Originally Posted by 1newbie
    As mentioned, it's more for energy/focus. I am very stim tolerant and it cracks me out. I am amped even 12-14 hours later.....
    Using too much at 1 time...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 12:15 AM
  2. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:55 AM
  3. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:51 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 04:26 PM
  5. Muscle Marinade
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 02:50 PM