DAA + Erase dosing?

thesponge18

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm starting a run of DAA with Erase tomorrow. What should the dosing be?

Four caps of DAA every day, and one of Erase? Or should I take two caps of Erase during the day, spread out over a few hours? Also, I've heard of taking Erase right before bed. Thoughts, tips?!?!

Thanks and much love!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
~3G of DAA ED (I take mine first thing on empty stomach, some like it PWO or before bed)
50/75Mg (2-3) caps of Erase ED...

The link on my signature is of a log I'm running for these supplements.

J19891

J19891

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm starting a run of DAA with Erase tomorrow. What should the dosing be?

Four caps of DAA every day, and one of Erase? Or should I take two caps of Erase during the day, spread out over a few hours? Also, I've heard of taking Erase right before bed. Thoughts, tips?!?!

Thanks and much love!
Like the guy above me said, go 3g for the DAA. I'd start with 3 caps daily for the erase, doesn't really matter when. I usually dose them all pre workout. Some people get dry joints at 3 caps, so if you start to notice that happening you can back off to 1-2.

thesponge18

Awards
Sounds good. I'l start with the same dose of the DAA, because I've run it before, but will probably start with two caps of Erase and go from there.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
You realize that all studies prove DAA is most effective at 3g? Are you saying you are going to run less? I dose my Erase 2 hours after I take my Endosurge but that is because I am on a natty test booster in conjunction with DAA.. My schedule looks like this... Wake up DAA, Breakfast Endosurge 2 hrs later Erase with small meal 2 hours later Endosurge with lunch 2 hours later Erase/Endo pre workout Erase dinner Endo bed...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
~3G of DAA ED (I take mine first thing on empty stomach, some like it PWO or before bed)
50/75Mg (2-3) caps of Erase ED...

The link on my signature is of a log I'm running for these supplements.
An excellent plan:) Try out 3 caps of Erase and see how it goes. Everybody responds differently so you won't know your ideal dose until you try it out. Please let us know how it goes.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
3 caps of erase is awesome if you joints can handle it.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
An excellent plan:) Try out 3 caps of Erase and see how it goes. Everybody responds differently so you won't know your ideal dose until you try it out. Please let us know how it goes.
I started running 3 caps in week two..next time it will be day one... I had some mild joint pain for a couple of days but I contribute that to the cold I was getting too...it went away and so did the pain...I think I just let the supplement get to my head thinking it was from erase... I'm enjoying my run.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I started running 3 caps in week two..next time it will be day one... I had some mild joint pain for a couple of days but I contribute that to the cold I was getting too...it went away and so did the pain...I think I just let the supplement get to my head thinking it was from erase... I'm enjoying my run.
That rocks that you're having a good time with it! And I have done the same thing in the past with supps. Whether it is joint pain or GI issues or headaches or whatever. Sometimes it's something else and just happened to start around the same time you began a certain supplement. Same thing happens when somebody starts like 5 things at once and then has to try and figure out who the culprit is lol.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You realize that all studies prove DAA is most effective at 3g? Are you saying you are going to run less? I dose my Erase 2 hours after I take my Endosurge but that is because I am on a natty test booster in conjunction with DAA.. My schedule looks like this... Wake up DAA, Breakfast Endosurge 2 hrs later Erase with small meal 2 hours later Endosurge with lunch 2 hours later Erase/Endo pre workout Erase dinner Endo bed...
Beautiful