help with supplement choice please

cleveland3

Awards
Suffered a head injury in august during football, forced to leave college and now currently trying to drop the fat i gained while i was out of all physical activity for months. I have dropped 30lbs since mid January and now able to workout at full force for the past month and a half.
I lift 6 days a week intensely
Cardio everyday mix of boxing, jogging, and HIIT
I eat very clean and cycle low carb and high carb days, high protein.
Most of my fat is now mostly around my abs, mainly lower abs and love handles.
I'm looking for a supplement to speed up the process, i'm thinking of Alpha t2, will this work good? I've used supplements before but not currently taking anything besides multi vitamin, fish oil, and protein.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so your goal is fat loss? yeah, Alpha T2 is good. also raspberry ketones

cleveland3

Awards
yes my goal is fat loss, should i stack it with anything? i saw the oxy elite pro stacked with it but, usp products have not done anything for me in the past

Sarkis18

Sarkis18

Awards
Lean Xtreme has always helped me drop that lower ab fat.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Erase (original or Pro) and Alpha-T2 :)

J19891

J19891

Awards
yes my goal is fat loss, should i stack it with anything? i saw the oxy elite pro stacked with it but, usp products have not done anything for me in the past
Which USP products have you used? Oxyelite has some pretty strong stims/thermogenics in it so I'd be very suprised if you didn't notice any effects from it. Alpha T-2 is damn solid either way.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Love DCP, one of the few you can take before bed and not be bothered by it.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
DCP + Dexaprine sale going on right now at nutraplanet! Seems like a KILLER combo!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your looking to lean up and keep muscle fullness check out Licogenix, the logs have been really good.