Need help with fat burners.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
This may be a little strange but I am about to come OFF a cutt.My question is....whats the best fat burner that is either non stim OR little stim to keep the fat off/minimize fat storage when I go on a calorie surplus.

sorry for the double post!UGHHH phone!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
reduce xt is my fav...but it really depends on how much of a surplus you go with..

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mite go with ALCAR or a basic green tea pill.I already have an anti cortisol waiting :D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ras ketones? gte should work well....

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PLCAR, green tea, and raspberry ketones of your looking to go close to stim free.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
PLCAR, green tea, and raspberry ketones of your looking to go close to stim free.
this is a great natural health very low stim stack..i like it

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

gwulbrecht72

Awards
Recreate and/or CLA are low stim and pretty effective, but depends on what you're diet and this 'surplus' will look like

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Recreate and/or CLA are low stim and pretty effective, but depends on what you're diet and this 'surplus' will look like
why does everyone rec cla for fatloss?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
My surplus will be about 20-150 cals daily.I'm going to attempt to stabilize 7 or 8%.When I come off this cutt I know I'll gain some fat cause I'm at 7 % now and still going.Thats low :(

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
This may be a little strange but I am about to come OFF a cutt.My question is....whats the best fat burner that is either non stim OR little stim to keep the fat off/minimize fat storage when I go on a calorie surplus.

sorry for the double post!UGHHH phone!
Nutraplanet is running a great combo of Dexaprine/Genomyx DCP for cheap!!! I would check that out for sure....

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutraplanet is running a great combo of Dexaprine/Genomyx DCP for cheap!!! I would check that out for sure....
Getting 7 day trial on dexaprine. Excited as a teenage boy when he descovers he can see boobs on the internet.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
why does everyone rec cla for fatloss?
I like cla for health in general. Not enough to but supps with it but enough to buy all organic dairy. Cla plus alcar is great btw with alot of olive oil in your diet. Fat for fuel is a win to me! Compairable to caffeine to me personally.