maximize v2 vs maximize intense

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
pickin up a few pre workouts from nutraplanet... got 2 tubs of the 50 serving white flood since its on sale but ive never tried either of the maximize pre workouts. so which one is better? the new or the old, or should i just get more white flood :p

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Try intense, its killer especially the mango peach. You definitely won't regret it :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Try intense, its killer especially the mango peach. You definitely won't regret it :)
yea i was gonna go with the mango peach tea, ive tried the lit up peach tea flavor and it was fantastic so hoping this will be on par. i guess ill go with intense. ill try it out and post back my review on here

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Pick up the intense bro, mango peach tea tastes good and its a killer PWO. I never tried V2 but intense is the shizz.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Usually new versions are superior to predecessors, but with Maximize both are great - even though Intense is a very nice upgrade!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Usually new versions are superior to predecessors, but with Maximize both are great - even though Intense is a very nice upgrade!
Agreed there both damn good and I often go back and forth between the two!

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The main difference is the stim complex. Maximize intense is stronger then Maxv2.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
I used to LOVE Maximize V2, and it is a solid PWO for sure. But once I moved on to Craze, it has ruined me for anything else. Went back to Maximize this week, and can barely feel two scoops. Craze has raised the bar too high, I don't know how anyones gonna top it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to LOVE Maximize V2, and it is a solid PWO for sure. But once I moved on to Craze, it has ruined me for anything else. Went back to Maximize this week, and can barely feel two scoops. Craze has raised the bar too high, I don't know how anyones gonna top it.
Craze has raised something for sure-- my anxiety lol. Can't take the stuff.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Never tried it, didn't really want too. Just looked it up @ the other site and it has almost 400 reviews with a 9.1 rating!

A lot of people says it's way too strong!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Never tried it, didn't really want too. Just looked it up @ the other site and it has almost 400 reviews with a 9.1 rating!

A lot of people says it's way too strong!

Craze was awesome for a while and then before the tub was up i couldnt feel it anymore. Recreational drug like feeling =D

So im giving my body a long break from it. Anyone know how much caffeine per scoop of maximize intense?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sounds like you need Maximize Intense then.

Marc Lobliner made a video last week in which he claimed Max Intense > Craze

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
One reason I can't take the product. I have always had anxiety issues and I am to afraid to progress on Craze. Imo...most pre's can have a significant effect on anxiety if anxiety is already an issue in life. I got minor anxiety from Maximize v2...but none from Maximize intense. It is just totally different than v2 imo. It is a smoother ride up and a smoother ride down but remains hardcore and consistent while peaked...not a shock to the body like I find with most pre's... Hence why I f****** love it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Craze was awesome for a while and then before the tub was up i couldnt feel it anymore. Recreational drug like feeling =D

So im giving my body a long break from it. Anyone know how much caffeine per scoop of maximize intense?
~200mg/scoop

[video=youtube;IKSYWW9iUoo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKSYWW9iUoo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
~200mg/scoop

[video=youtube;IKSYWW9iUoo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKSYWW9iUoo&feature=player_embedded[/video]
nice, so one scoop is all i should need. and that guy has some awesome delts.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice, so one scoop is all i should need. and that guy has some awesome delts.
most people cant handle a full 1 scoop. 1/2 scoop is plenty for a lot of people.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
most people cant handle a full 1 scoop. 1/2 scoop is plenty for a lot of people.

why you make mango peach so delicious? Had to lick the container :D

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm an assault fan. I love the way I feel and I usually don't have a prob sleeping (take it around 6:30)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's stay on topic guys this thread is about maximize v2 vs maximize intense!! :)

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
lol if we are going to get off at least talk about another brand other than MP!!! Ick...

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about done with my Hemavol/Mv2 and I have some Maximize Intense coming. But no Hemavol to pair it with (yet). Wonder how that'll be :)

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
In regards to MV2, M intense or ANY PWO for that matter, people should never use the term "too strong"! you kidding me? Take less of a dose and get even better value for money ya'll :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In regards to MV2, M intense or ANY PWO for that matter, people should never use the term "too strong"! you kidding me? Take less of a dose and get even better value for money ya'll :D
I didn't notice much from Mv2 until I was taking it at around 2 scoops. And this is coming from someone who hadn't taken any stimmed supps for quite some time and I rarely drink caffeine so I must be very tolerant :\

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't notice much from Mv2 until I was taking it at around 2 scoops. And this is coming from someone who hadn't taken any stimmed supps for quite some time and I rarely drink caffeine so I must be very tolerant :\
Maybe you were using the wrong scooper lol JK :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe you were using the wrong scooper lol JK :)
Haha! When I had taken NOXplod v1 I got the shakes/sick from it very easily so I was so hesitant to up the dosage... 2 was the sweet spot. And the tub goes by twice as fast :(

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha! When I had taken NOXplod v1 I got the shakes/sick from it very easily so I was so hesitant to up the dosage... 2 was the sweet spot. And the tub goes by twice as fast :(
Try maximize intense. It's stronger and can be found for less than 30$. I use a lot of stims and I only need one scoop. In fact I weigh it to
Make sure I'm not taking to
Much lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try maximize intense. It's stronger and can be found for less than 30$. I use a lot of stims and I only need one scoop. In fact I weigh it to
Make sure I'm not taking to
Much lol
It's already on its way from NP bro :) Damn! You WEIGH it? I need a scale!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta try this out.

That hulk pic is hilarious lol

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Oh man I have a tub of craze...can't wait to try it after reading all these good and crazy stuff about it lol

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why you make mango peach so delicious? Had to lick the container :D
I don't care for the peach mango tea flavor so much...
:sad2:

And I'm still deciding on whether or not I like 1 scoop Intense over 2 scoops MXv2 (or 1 scoop Mv2 + 25 mg 1,3 dim)...greater pump with Intense...but greater stim (1,3) in the 2 scoops Mv2 :paranoid:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed 100% That is why I love dexaprime, 1 bottle lasts me 120 days in the offseason since I only use half a tab!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i only saw the picture embed button not the video and for some reason I still cant see it but hey its up thats what matters!
thanks!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i only saw the picture embed button not the video and for some reason I still cant see it but hey its up thats what matters!
thanks!
Yeah thats gone now, have to do it this way again.
[yt ] numbers after "=" in youtube link [ /yt] <--plus make sure there is no spaces

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
So, one scoop of intense is like two scoops of MV2? or is there a different feel to it? Cause MV2 just doesn't do it for me anymore, even at 2 full scoops...

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Also, is that dude affilliated with Iforce or anything? Calling it better than Craze is a BIG call (by no means am I saying it's not) just like to know.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, one scoop of intense is like two scoops of MV2? or is there a different feel to it? Cause MV2 just doesn't do it for me anymore, even at 2 full scoops...
Sounds like you need a detox brosef... When was the last time you took a break from pre workout powders?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, is that dude affilliated with Iforce or anything? Calling it better than Craze is a BIG call (by no means am I saying it's not) just like to know.
He's not directly affiliated with iforce but he does sell DS and iforce brands on his site. In fact he had a video out prior to this talking about how much he loves craze...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have high hopes for this stuff, def be trying this over Craze.

I couldn't imagine taking 2 scoops of Mv2 and not feeling it, 1.5 scoops and im good to go, when I use Jack3d I need 4 scoops...so....im not caffeine sensitive.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have high hopes for this stuff, def be trying this over Craze.

I couldn't imagine taking 2 scoops of Mv2 and not feeling it, 1.5 scoops and im good to go, when I use Jack3d I need 4 scoops...so....im not caffeine sensitive.
Yea 2 scoops on Mv2 is crazy lol however I did 14grams of max intense (1 serving is 7500mg) and I had to leave the gym early bc I was so stimmed. I finished my workout.. 20 sets for legs in like 30 mins... Lol