Thinking of stacking Get Diesel Hardcore with Erase/Endosurge

tnotch10

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm 26 year old, 219lbs, 14%BF approx- My main goal is to increase size and some strength- I don't put on fat easily but that dont give me the reason to eat whatever so minimal fat gain is still a target. I'd say my diet is fairly clean. Maybe a cheat day once a week- I never used any PHs or anything of that sort and not planning on it.

I've been a bulk since January, i tried the swole stack for 30 days (Jan-Feb) - had some success with it- strength went up. Except Glycobol which caused me some serious stomach discomfort- I still have almost 3 weeks left of that- I lowered the dosage (1 cap/meal)and i'm starting to like it.
I read a lot reviews logs of Erase and Endosurge and seen how people were enjoying it, i was thinking about stacking with Get Diesel Hardcore which is the only t-booster i used prior to testopro- Was wondering if stacking 2 t-boosters would be too much or not. Any suggestions or even for other supps would be appreciated it guys. I'm thinking of starting this next week for 4 weeks or 8 weeks- Not sure whats optimal- I usually go with how i'm feeling when i'm using a supp. I remember strength increase came in the 3rd week when i was on Swole stack-

Other supps i'm using-
Agmatine
Maximize v2- would replace this with craze once its done
Beta-Alanine
Fish-oil
Orange Triad
Clycobol-

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
IMO you don't need the Diesel Test, Erase and Endosurge is a very good stack, if you want throw in some DAA to make a great stack.

I'm not really a big fan of Diesel Test and the science behind it and I just think that it has been formulated with this mind set; throw in everything that has ever been related to raising testosterone.

To your question;

BPS EndoSurge stack Rules:
1) Do not stack EndoSurge with any other product containing Nettle Root Extract
2) Do not stack EndoSurge with any other product containing Mucuna Pruriens
3) All test booster that abide by 1 and 2 can be stacked with EndoSurge
Endo Surge contains enough of these two ingredients. There is no need to stack or supply the body with any more.

And Diesel Test contains both so according to BPS, no you shouldn't stack the two.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd encourage people that are considering stacking Erase/Endo with something else, to try them by themselves for a few weeks first. The feeling isn't like much else and it's great. The mental well being, alpha feeling, and sleep is very apparent and consistent. It just makes you want to do things.

tnotch10

Awards
IMO you don't need the Diesel Test, Erase and Endosurge is a very good stack, if you want throw in some DAA to make a great stack.

I'm not really a big fan of Diesel Test and the science behind it and I just think that it has been formulated with this mind set; throw in everything that has ever been related to raising testosterone.

To your question;

Endo Surge contains enough of these two ingredients. There is no need to stack or supply the body with any more.

And Diesel Test contains both so according to BPS, no you shouldn't stack the two.
Thanks, actually its good idea to try it without Get diesel, to see how i react to it plus it saves me some cash. Do you think its fine to use for 8 weeks straight though? I had good experience with Get Diesel the first time i used it- second time it was just okay

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Thanks, actually its good idea to try it without Get diesel, to see how i react to it plus it saves me some cash. Do you think its fine to use for 8 weeks straight though? I had good experience with Get Diesel the first time i used it- second time it was just okay
8 weeks is great, I ran Erase + Anabeta + Endosurge for 8 weeks and I had good results, but the best thing was that I felt great and my sleep improved a lot from Endosurge. I also used DAA but only for the first 4 weeks.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id say go with Erase and Endosurge. Only thing I might add for more test boost is DAA.

tnotch10

Awards
I think i will go with Erase and Endosurge, i don't want to try too many supps that i haven't used before all at once. Will also stack the remaining of Glycobol with it

tnotch10

Awards
Any reason you're not using Creatine?
been off creatine right now since Feb, i always cycle off all supps- I might try primaforce creatine next though, still shopping around for that

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm 3 weeks into an Endosurge/Erase/DAA stack and feel as though its working well so far. I expect it to really kick in within the next week or so. I say go for it.

tnotch10

Awards

To your question;

Damn, the number 2 rule killed me, i was thinking of getting beast mode by Beast Sports and that contains some Mucuna Pruriens,

On the Label:
DMAE, Mucuna Pruriens (Seeds), Ginkgo Biloba (Leaf), Huperzia Serrata (Club Moss) Extract. about 262mg
Would that still be okay as pre workout or not?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to be a jerk, but isn't is pretty clear? Some herbals are very potent in their recommended dose (mucuna being one) and it is there for a reason- why test the waters before you even know what a recommended dose is like? I'd look for a pwo without it.

tnotch10

Awards
Not to be a jerk, but isn't is pretty clear? Some herbals are very potent in their recommended dose (mucuna being one) and it is there for a reason- why test the waters before you even know what a recommended dose is like? I'd look for a pwo without it.
Reason is, it doesn't say how much Mucuna is in it since adding herbals are included and don't worry you're not been a jerk. I was thinking about getting the maximize/hemavol combo, maybe i'd get that

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reason is, it doesn't say how much Mucuna is in it since adding herbals are included and don't worry you're not been a jerk. I was thinking about getting the maximize/hemavol combo, maybe i'd get that
That is a nice preworkout stack. Big fan of Hemavol.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used DTH, and its legit! Ive used Erase and got nothing out of it.

Get Diesel has solid products, even Nos Ether did wonders for my strength.

:)

tnotch10

Awards
Yeah i still plan to use DTH after i'm done with endo/erase- probably with stoked

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DTH is a good product gives you the alpha male feeling like no other product. I like going Supremacy and Erase waiting to try Anabeta, Erase and Supremacy for the win. Can't do DAA kills me. But also look into Neogenix NeuroSurge awesome preworkout kinda like craze with the insane focus and drive.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too many reps on here, DTH is legit, on week 3 now and love it.. Run 6 caps a day m-f untile bottle is empty. Its worth the money
That is actually kind of funny. Because I only see one rep...