Help regarding "fat burner" (newbie)

silverpoint

Awards
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me what fat burner supplement(s) are the best for someone that is on a simple calorie restriction diet?

I'm not a fat person (BMI 19) but I have some really stubborn belly fat. I'm also not a bodybuilder...

So what (besides cafeine) do you people recommend? There is simply to much informatino available
on this forum with to many unknown abbreviations.

Thanks in advance.

silverpoint

Awards
ok... but what about the following supplements, I've read positive things about them. Why should/shouldn't I use these?

- Ephedrine
- Synephrine
- yohimbine

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can search for forever and people will give you tons of different advice.

My personal favorite is EC stack and nothing else is close. Personally I still don't think anything else out there gets the job done like it.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I buy Primatene at Walgreens or Wal-Mart, this may be difficult in some states. You can get caffeine a billion different places off the internet.

More information here:

http://drumlib.com/dp/000006.htm

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

My personal favorite is EC stack and nothing else is close. Personally I still don't think anything else out there gets the job done like it.
its also the cheapest...

silverpoint

Awards
Hi

About the link you send me, they only talk about obese people but I'm not obese.

And should I go for EC, ECA or ECY?

Thanks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
some people dont mesh well with yohimbe, just go with e/c

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi

About the link you send me, they only talk about obese people but I'm not obese.

And should I go for EC, ECA or ECY?

Thanks.
I'm going, to try yohimbe, in mine. Its cheap too.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I'm going, to try yohimbe, in mine. Its cheap too.
You should try Alpha Yohimbine instead of Yohimbine, its much safer with the E/C stack and it should be as effective

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established

its also the cheapest...
About to try out the EC stack first time in my life. Dosage advice/length I can run it?

silverpoint

Awards
But people, what ephedra are we talking about, Ephedra Ma huang or Ephedra HCL? Do they both have the same effect?
I know yellow power has ma huang but I don't know if it's safe to use. Please advice.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
But people, what ephedra are we talking about, Ephedra Ma huang or Ephedra HCL? Do they both have the same effect?
I know yellow power has ma huang but I don't know if it's safe to use. Please advice.
What does your nutrition protocol look like?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha T2 and Hot Rox are my two favs in this department.

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards

i agree. EC stack is super.

also eating a diet that helps the supplements do their job works wonders. remember, supplements add to what you are doing. so if what you are doing is crap then you are adding crap.

look into carb backloading for cutting diet.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Dexaprine as an over the counter if you can't get a legit EC stack!

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
You should try Alpha Yohimbine instead of Yohimbine, its much safer with the E/C stack and it should be as effective

Great advice, the stack I am rocking now! AlphaBurn+E/C is cheapest, destroying the stubborn fat!!

If its localized, you could try a topical like Eviscerate or Abliderate Advanced. Its incredible, as close to spot fat burning as it gets. Really tightening up my abs right now!