Cutting Stack Question with Dexaprine and others....

Brandp

Awards
First off, I have used many of these products before and I was curious if I could put some of the products together as one big stack?

Also, I have a strict clean diet, just finished a bulk and I have a good routine that has been very efficient in giving me the results I want.

I want to stack:
Dexaprine (Stimulant Thermogenic)
Alpha yohimbine
Axis Labs Adipo-x (Sesamin)
CLA 1250
Lean Green (Green Tea)
Optimum Fish Oil Softgels
MusclePharm Armor V (Multi-vitamin)

I know when and how to correctly dose each products, I would love some feedback on this, also feel free to give advice on adding or subtracting some products!

Thanks in advance!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can handle it go for it but thats a butt load of caffeine and stimulants. Adipo-X and Dexaprine both are stim heavy looking products but who really knows cause they are prop blends. Also your getting Y in Adipo so who knows about using Alpha Y. So you got alot of overlapping ingredients in these products. I'd probably go with one and save the other for later. I'd use the Alpha Y with Dexaprine and save the Adipo-X for another time.

Brandp

Awards
Alright I was just looking at that and wondering I I should just kill the adipo-x, dexaprine and alphaY with the other staple supps should be doable you think?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looks
Good

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although alpha yohimbine is a stimulant, i have stacked it with dexaprime with no excess stimulant effect. If anything, just start with a half dose of each and see how you respond. Aside from that, I am not sure on the adipo X, I am not familiar but if it is just sesamin, then go for it; although sesamin is far better at preventing fat gain, rather than burning fat IMO.

Please start with half of dexaprime, the stim effect is very strong and you most likely wont need anymore than that at first.

Mike

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although alpha yohimbine is a stimulant, i have stacked it with dexaprime with no excess stimulant effect. If anything, just start with a half dose of each and see how you respond. Aside from that, I am not sure on the adipo X, I am not familiar but if it is just sesamin, then go for it; although sesamin is far better at preventing fat gain, rather than burning fat IMO.

Please start with half of dexaprime, the stim effect is very strong and you most likely wont need anymore than that at first.

Mike
I looked at ingredients of it on nutraplanet looked like a fat burner to me. Unless I looked up wrong product.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I looked at ingredients of it on nutraplanet looked like a fat burner to me. Unless I looked up wrong product.
It can be a fat burner, stim v.s non-stim is my personal concern.

Mike

Brandp

Awards
I ended up doing Dexaprine and tt-33 with lean extreme... Along with my staple supplements multiple vitamin, fish oils, green tea, and cla, aminos, with a good diet, and routine.

My cutting has been amazing and i feel great! My abs have started cut up more and now the actual 6 pack is becoming way more defined, it's been a week I can't wait to see the end of these 2 months.

As of my appetite, dexaprine works magic, it is true though, you must remind yourself to eat, because I tested it one day to see how long it would take me to get hungry and after 10 hours from breakfast, i still wasn't even remotely close to hunger so I decided to just eat right then and just accept the fact I could of possibly went all day before I got hungry again lol... It's great for eating lower calories, I'm down to about 1600-2000 calories a day depending on if I work out that day or not and I stay off carbs until pre and post workout :p

Really liking it!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you're enjoying it! The combo of Dexaprine, TT-33, and Lean Xtreme is basically the ultimate fat loss stack.

Lets us know how your cycle continues on, I expect to see some SERIOUS weight loss