Three weeks of Intimidate done. Before and after pics.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
before.jpg
after1.png
after2.png

Photo one is after my first workout after my first night of Intimidate.

Photo 2 and 3 are in the morning of a rest day after my 22nd dose of Intimidate and two weeks of Erase Pro. 22 hours after my last workout.

Big change in my arms and shoulders. Leaned out a bit. I am guessing I am at 17% BF? Hard to tell from these photos.

My expectations are definitely exceeded. I have my second bottle ready to go. Will post pics again after dose 60.

GHO5T

Awards
View attachment 54575View attachment 54576View attachment 54577

Photo one is after my first workout after my first night of Intimidate.

Photo 2 and 3 are in the morning of a rest day after my 22nd dose of Intimidate and two weeks of Erase Pro. 22 hours after my last workout.

Big change in my arms and shoulders. Leaned out a bit. I am guessing I am at 17% BF? Hard to tell from these photos.

My expectations are definitely exceeded. I have my second bottle ready to go. Will post pics again after dose 60.

Great progress so far man. Keep putting in that dedication and hard work. Great stack you are running there.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is incredible process! Keep up the hard work.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
What other supps are you using if any?
PWO: 2 scoops Craze, 10 pill Hemavol
Daily sups: Fishoil, CoQ10, Zinc, Magnesium, GABA, Garlic Oil, Green Tea xtract, Toco 8, Alpha GPC, Pycnogenol. Super Cissus.
Occasional cycled libido boosters: Tongkat Ali, Horny Goat weed, Catauba Bark, Rhodiola, Yohimbe bark.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great improvements, I'll be testing out some NMDA soon that we have over here at MN HQ and hope I have equally impressive results.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great improvements, I'll be testing out some NMDA soon that we have over here at MN HQ and hope I have equally impressive results.
Will def be interested in hearing your thoughts! Much respect to you man.

OP, those are some sick results, def noticeable. Glad you are liking :)!

Mike

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
11.png

First bottle of Intimidate down. One to go. After pic.

Attachments

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are you running the 2nd bottle of intimidate?

im loving week 5 of it.

amazing before and after for only 3 weeks man!

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Yep, 2nd bottle in progress.

I have a weightlifting log going with the results...

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
really awesome progress, looking forward to seeing what gains you make from the 2nd bottle

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
48 Doses of Intimidate down. Down to the final 12!

My "unspotted" 5 rep weights are now:

FLAT BENCH: 250#
SQUATS: 225#
DEADLIFTS: 335#
OVERHEAD PRESS: 135#

BODY WEIGHT: 213#

SKIN FOLD (FAT) DIMENSIONS:
Abdominal: 15mm
Thigh: 11mm
Tricep: 3mm
Suprilliac: 8mm
Chest: 4mm
Subscpular: 8mm
Midaxillary: 10mm

Body Fat
Jackson/Pollack 7: 9.98%
Jackson/Pollack 4: 11.04%

After pics, 24 hours after last workout:

photo-2.JPG
photo-1.JPG

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WOW! Serious changes! Congrats man I'm floored

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Holy ****balls! Nice work!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
U look like u could lift a lot more than the numbers u posted but congrats on the progress!

GHO5T

Awards
48 Doses of Intimidate down. Down to the final 12!

My "unspotted" 5 rep weights are now:

FLAT BENCH: 250#
SQUATS: 225#
DEADLIFTS: 335#
OVERHEAD PRESS: 135#

BODY WEIGHT: 213#

SKIN FOLD (FAT) DIMENSIONS:
Abdominal: 15mm
Thigh: 11mm
Tricep: 3mm
Suprilliac: 8mm
Chest: 4mm
Subscpular: 8mm
Midaxillary: 10mm

Body Fat
Jackson/Pollack 7: 9.98%
Jackson/Pollack 4: 11.04%

After pics, 24 hours after last workout:

View attachment 56105View attachment 56106
Keep up the great work man! Cant wait to hear about more progress.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Looks like Erase Pro + Intimidate is a solid stack!

The title threw me off as it said intimidate progress photos that is why I missed this originally, but realize you are running it with erase pro.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
solid results man!! keep it up, you going for the 8 weeker?

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Such a profound difference. Really excellent stack you got going on there. Maybe an Intimidate/Erase combo on the planet? Hmmmmm.....anyhow. Keep up the great work. Keep training hard and do not hesitate to inbox me for any help!

wannabebig25

Awards
wow. im quite impressed at the changes. i kind of want to run intimidate now with my next planned stack.

erase pro/endosurge/intimidate

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
wow!!! awesome progress!!! seriously! We, iForce reps have been talking about this and we are proud of you... did your diet changed when running this stack?

I wished I had the balls to post up chest pixs but I gotta shave the chest :p....

Im only down to my last 8 capsules of Intimidate....near end of my 2nd bottle... but after seeing your results Im def. keeping Erase Pro+Intimidate stack in mind...

keep up the good work

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome.. UNREAL results.. congrats man!!!

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
U look like u could lift a lot more than the numbers u posted but congrats on the progress!
Thanks man, appreciate it! I've been lifting for years as just maintenance and much lower weights. The weights posted are the first time I've ventured into this kind of territory. For example my bench press has always been 205 with a few reps at 225. But at 260# technique and form suddenly become alot more important. I think long-time lifters know technique is important (of course) but still take what they know for granted. I've only been at it for a few weeks so keep in mind I'm in the "practice, practice, practice" phase. I fully intend to get it up to 315 and beyond and keep it there!

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! Discovering and starting intimidate coincides with discovering AM.com. So I've been putting a firehose of knowledge to work here. Intimidate, EP, PWO's, diet, and training are all in play here.

Not to take anything away from Intimidate and Erase Pro, but really a more accurate tread title would be "6 weeks on AnabolicMinds and look what happened!"

Cheers!
'69

wow!!! awesome progress!!! seriously! We, iForce reps have been talking about this and we are proud of you... did your diet changed when running this stack?

I wished I had the balls to post up chest pixs but I gotta shave the chest :p....

Im only down to my last 8 capsules of Intimidate....near end of my 2nd bottle... but after seeing your results Im def. keeping Erase Pro+Intimidate stack in mind...

keep up the good work

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Good progress man, keep up the good work!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! Discovering and starting intimidate coincides with discovering AM.com. So I've been putting a firehose of knowledge to work here. Intimidate, EP, PWO's, diet, and training are all in play here.

Not to take anything away from Intimidate and Erase Pro, but really a more accurate tread title would be "6 weeks on AnabolicMinds and look what happened!"

Cheers!
'69
That is what I love about this board. Lots of knowledge and lot's of motivated individuals that want nothing more than to see others succeed. I am proud of you for the results you have attained. I appreciate you sharing your pictures on the web for us to see. I, finally, hope that the future keeps bring you fitness & health success with iForce products. We will stop at nothing to produce the best of the best. If you need ANYTHING. Please. Contact me through here and I will love to help.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards

Cheers!
'69
Knowledge is power... So what are your goals from here on? any new stacks or??

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Knowledge is power... So what are your goals from here on? any new stacks or??
I have not figured out what my next stack will be. But my goals are:

Body fat: 8%

5RM SQUAT: 295
5RM DEADLIFT: 405
5RM BENCH PRESS: 315
5RM OVERHEAD PRESS: 160

Would be *very* happy to hit the above 5 points in 2012.

Anything you could tell me to help get me there = much appreciated! Recommended stacks, training advice, diet advice all welcome.

'69

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good progress man! Both iforce and PES have some amazing products that actually work! Keep up the good work man.

I agree this forum is amazing and I'm proud to be part of this community!

sprintstar01

Awards
Considering this to go along with my PCT this coming... Might be more excited to run the PCT now!:hammer:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Considering this to go along with my PCT this coming... Might be more excited to run the PCT now!:hammer:
I just ran mine for 8 weeks in pct. Honestly.. it felt nothing like a pct.. in a good way!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm late to this thread man... Keep up the great work!

boblodiablo

Awards
looks effective. what did you work while on it? Any emphasis?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Checked it out.. Im interested in SL 5x5 but worried due to lack of volume.. I love volume. I'm also gonna use intimidate/erase pro in pct in fall due to your log. Thanks!
awesome :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U think intimidate+erase pro is sufficient pct for finaflex 550xd, Vaughn? Sorry for the brief hijack!
I'm not that familiar with the nomenclature in that specific product, but I would assume yes. Can't be positive though.

if you're looking for a COMPLETE otc PCT, check out Reversitol v2 + Testabolan v2. Check out this verified bloodwork from an end user!

Day 1 PCT
Test: 279 ng/dl (300-1000 normal, starting before cycle was 857 ng/dl)
Estradiol: 22.9 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 1.7 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 1.6 (2-8.6 normal)

Day 8 PCT
Test: 439 ng/dl (300-1000 normal)
Estradiol: 29 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 3.1 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 4.2 (2-8.6 normal)

Day 15 PCT
Test: 601 ng/dl (300-1000 normal)
Estradiol: 37.1 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 5.1 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 8.1 (2-8.6 normal)

Day 22 PCT
Test: 769 ng/dl (300-1000 normal)
Estradiol: 32.6 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 6.3 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 8.7 (2-8.6 normal)
Free Testosterone: 20.4 (9-30 ng/dL normal)

Total hormonal changes:

Testosterone: 175% increase
FSH: 270% increase
Lutenizing Hormone: 444% increase

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good ^^ could I include erase pro with that?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good ^^ could I include erase pro with that?
Erase and Reversitol v2 work through similar pathways. You could use either the Erase or Rv2 for your AI, and include Intimidate for GH/IGF-1 support.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase and Reversitol v2 work through similar pathways. You could use either the Erase or Rv2 for your AI, and include Intimidate for GH/IGF-1 support.
So testv2+intimidate+erase?

Looks like the post could beat the cycle! Lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So testv2+intimidate+erase?

Looks like the post could beat the cycle! Lol
If you're looking for results similar to the user I posted, I'd suggest going with Reversitol v2, however Erase has proven to be a great/popular product.