Athletix Formula X not pink?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Athletix Formula X not pink?

Hey guys,

This is my first post here so I want to start off by saying that I'm excited to have joined this forum. Thank you in advance for all your replies and glorious training wisdom.

I ordered myself some Athletix Formula X from this website called Nutrition Arsenal. I really liked the older formula for this product, Adamantium, so I was really excited to try this newly updated version. When I was taking Adamantium, it was a pink powder that mixed well with water when added, aside from the DAA which naturally doesn't mix very well. It was pretty pink and definitely tasted strongly of pink lemonade, the advertised flavor.

Anyways, I took my first serving of formula X today at the gym and noticed that it was clear and not pink like it used to be and it only slightly tasted of pink lemonade. At first I figured it would be different, of course, because it has another 4000 mg of added substance. But then I noticed that the "other ingredients" section of Formula X is identical to that of Adamantium.

It reads:

Fibersol
    Natural and Artificial Flavoring
    Citric Acid
    Sucralose
    Silicon Dioxide RED # 40 FD&C

How is it that when I mixed it there was absolutely no hint of red (or any color for that matter) even though there is suppose to be RED coloring in this product. I feel like it should taste and look just as the Adamantium did... pink and like lemonade.

Is anyone else taking this supplement and is yours clear like mine is? Should I be worried about this?? Are there any Athletix Reps that can que in on this?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

White powder. Mixes clear. Tastes great I'm sure JD will hop in here and reassure you!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Ahh. thanks. Is it possible that they forgot to update the "other ingredients" section of the label?
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Formula X - Revealed
    By Athletix in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 07:06 PM
  2. Athletix Formula-X
    By rhgunner in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 01:52 PM
  3. Athletix Formula X review (sponsored)
    By suresha in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 02:07 AM
  4. Athletix FORMULA-X (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 11:19 PM
  5. Athletix Sports ;) GET IN HERE and WIN some FORMULA-X!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 427
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 02:56 PM