Combat Powder or IGF-1

vyper91

Awards
MusclePharm Combat Powder or USN IGF-1 ?

Just as a background, I am 6"2' and about 90kg, not really in muscle more fat around my stomach and chest area.
After advice from a guy a supplement shop, (I told him how I want to strip fat and bulk up, full body transformation essentially), he told me to buy USN IGF-1 Protein, as it's low carb and high in protein.
However I went to another shop and came across MusclePharm Combat Powder, which the guy vouched for and told me would be better for me than the IGF-1 since it's more tailored to my requirements and also contains BCAA's, which would help with the muscle aches I suffer from every day after training which rolls on, since I try to train 6 days a week.
Was just wondering whether it was better, and if so enough that I should purchase it and sell the remains of my IGF-1 onto a friend.
Cheers

vyper91

Awards
Also, as an extra I've been taking Dexaprine tablets to help the weight loss, are there any other supps I should look at to help my journey?
Was thinking maybe of testosterone boosters, but probably a bit overkill.

bhollow4

Awards
Musclepharm Combat is awesome, IMO. I've been on it for a while now, and have seen very good results in bulking. I've put on 5 good lbs in 6 weeks.

Sent from my HTC Evo: Miui

vyper91

Awards
forgive me, but is bulking a good thing for what I want to achieve? whilst I do want to get musclier, I want to strip my body fat off too!