Anabeta elite or anabolic pump

  1. Anabeta elite or anabolic pump


    I know they are completely different but I have some money and I am bulking. I am almost 18 and I have been looking at anabeta. What do you guys think. Also don't say eat and all that. I do have diet training and everything in check. Thanks


  2. Personally I didn't see the effects from Anabeta that everyone else did, but I know it's pretty popular. Anabeta elite probably has minimal feedback as it hasn't been released yet so it's really unknown, but they are adding some new things to the mix you can read about. We're probably a few weeks away from the anecdotal evidence of Anabeta Elite, but you can find plenty on both by searching.

  3. Ya my main concern with anabeta is. Will it **** up my hormones or anything since I'm 17 almost 18 or will it be safe?
    •   
       


  4. With your age I really can't recommend any supplements beyond protein and maybe some creatine. You are in the most anabolic state you will ever be in your life. Eat up young man! With the level of hormones you are experiencing right now... to get remotely close to your levels we need to resort of chemistry.
    The Historic PES Legend

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cg123 View Post
    Ya my main concern with anabeta is. Will it **** up my hormones or anything since I'm 17 almost 18 or will it be safe?
    Damn I feel bad, I skimmed the 17 portion of your post or it didn't register. Ya I know this isn't what you want to hear, but like DA said stick with the staples for right now. Not that supplements can't help at your age just that you are probably best off just saving the money. Lift like crazy, eat like crazy and enjoy the fact that you can recover like crazy. Right now the best supplement you have is your youth. If you're going to spend money on your body spend it on whey, possibly some bcaa's, but mainly food. In a few years you can look at supplements more. Right now you just don't need them.

  6. Agreed....food + protein at 17!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    Damn I feel bad, I skimmed the 17 portion of your post or it didn't register. Ya I know this isn't what you want to hear, but like DA said stick with the staples for right now. Not that supplements can't help at your age just that you are probably best off just saving the money. Lift like crazy, eat like crazy and enjoy the fact that you can recover like crazy. Right now the best supplement you have is your youth. If you're going to spend money on your body spend it on whey, possibly some bcaa's, but mainly food. In a few years you can look at supplements more. Right now you just don't need them.
    Ya I get this. And I have everything diet staples. Everything in check and want a little boost because I want a gain in hunger I want to get a nutrient reparationer but I saw this as a better option. It says it doesn't increase test or anything suppressive. So my question is just do you think it will cause any harm?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cg123 View Post
    I know they are completely different but I have some money and I am bulking. I am almost 18 and I have been looking at anabeta. What do you guys think. Also don't say eat and all that. I do have diet training and everything in check. Thanks
    I don't wanna feed you the "eat and train" line since you specifically asked people not to throw that around here, but hear me out bro.

    Of the two products (I've tried both), I'm gonna tell you anabeta is superior across the boards. From what I understand it's slightly androgenic and has a very very mild hormonal effect which shouldn't be significant enough to cause significant suppression. Mostly, it's anabolic in some other non-hormonal manner that I, and the people I've asked, don't entirely understand.

    The thing is, at your age, you haven't reached your natural peak. Even if your gains are at a plateau, you still probably have a lot of room to grow and make gains naturally, even if they don't come at the pace you want. If you start using a bunch of supps before that happens, you're limiting yourself.

    Think about it like this. I can take an untrained person, shoot them up with tren and have them benching 280 and weighing 215 of solid muscle in a few months. Okay, awesome. Now, that person is eventually gonna plateau even with hardcore roids and their gains are gonna come as slow as any other person grinding away in the gym on the daily. OR I could take that same person, have them train for 2-3 years naturally and have them making those same gains naturally at a slower pace. Then, once they reach their natural peak, hit them with the same tren and BAM, they might be benching 405, weighing 255 with a six pack.

    I hit the genetic jackpot but I've also been in the gym religiously since I was 14, scaring people out of the gym with my intensity. I've never touched juice and my gym is full of guys half my size who cant even bench what I power curl who are on everything but the kitchen sink. The only guys I've met who are bigger/stronger than me worked their asses off to reach their natty limit, then made the transition to the juice. Same concept goes for supps bro. Bodybuilding is a marathon.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by J19891

    I don't wanna feed you the "eat and train" line since you specifically asked people not to throw that around here, but hear me out bro.

    Of the two products (I've tried both), I'm gonna tell you anabeta is superior across the boards. From what I understand it's slightly androgenic and has a very very mild hormonal effect which shouldn't be significant enough to cause significant suppression. Mostly, it's anabolic in some other non-hormonal manner that I, and the people I've asked, don't entirely understand.

    The thing is, at your age, you haven't reached your natural peak. Even if your gains are at a plateau, you still probably have a lot of room to grow and make gains naturally, even if they don't come at the pace you want. If you start using a bunch of supps before that happens, you're limiting yourself.

    Think about it like this. I can take an untrained person, shoot them up with tren and have them benching 280 and weighing 215 of solid muscle in a few months. Okay, awesome. Now, that person is eventually gonna plateau even with hardcore roids and their gains are gonna come as slow as any other person grinding away in the gym on the daily. OR I could take that same person, have them train for 2-3 years naturally and have them making those same gains naturally at a slower pace. Then, once they reach their natural peak, hit them with the same tren and BAM, they might be benching 405, weighing 255 with a six pack.

    I hit the genetic jackpot but I've also been in the gym religiously since I was 14, scaring people out of the gym with my intensity. I've never touched juice and my gym is full of guys half my size who cant even bench what I power curl who are on everything but the kitchen sink. The only guys I've met who are bigger/stronger than me worked their asses off to reach their natty limit, then made the transition to the juice. Same concept goes for supps bro. Bodybuilding is a marathon.
    Ya I definitely hear what your saying. It's just right now I'm in off season and I want to maximize my results the best I can and since I am eating good and training hard I was wondering if this would make a difference without harmfull sides. What your saying makes sense but I don't see it as extreme as your saying with a cycle of a muscle formula. Sure If I was taking dianabol and epistane i could see what your saying about the tolerance building

  10. the original anabeta is a beast. havent taken elite yet
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  11. Quote Originally Posted by J19891 View Post
    I don't wanna feed you the "eat and train" line since you specifically asked people not to throw that around here, but hear me out bro.

    Of the two products (I've tried both), I'm gonna tell you anabeta is superior across the boards. From what I understand it's slightly androgenic and has a very very mild hormonal effect which shouldn't be significant enough to cause significant suppression. Mostly, it's anabolic in some other non-hormonal manner that I, and the people I've asked, don't entirely understand.

    The thing is, at your age, you haven't reached your natural peak. Even if your gains are at a plateau, you still probably have a lot of room to grow and make gains naturally, even if they don't come at the pace you want. If you start using a bunch of supps before that happens, you're limiting yourself.

    Think about it like this. I can take an untrained person, shoot them up with tren and have them benching 280 and weighing 215 of solid muscle in a few months. Okay, awesome. Now, that person is eventually gonna plateau even with hardcore roids and their gains are gonna come as slow as any other person grinding away in the gym on the daily. OR I could take that same person, have them train for 2-3 years naturally and have them making those same gains naturally at a slower pace. Then, once they reach their natural peak, hit them with the same tren and BAM, they might be benching 405, weighing 255 with a six pack.

    I hit the genetic jackpot but I've also been in the gym religiously since I was 14, scaring people out of the gym with my intensity. I've never touched juice and my gym is full of guys half my size who cant even bench what I power curl who are on everything but the kitchen sink. The only guys I've met who are bigger/stronger than me worked their asses off to reach their natty limit, then made the transition to the juice. Same concept goes for supps bro. Bodybuilding is a marathon.
    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    the original anabeta is a beast. havent taken elite yet
    Thanks for the feedback guys.

    Agreed with the earlier posters. Although side effects on AnaBeta are minimal, we prefer to be cautious and don't recommend any of our supplements to someone who is 17, just to be safe.

    Ben
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. There cannot be a truly meaningful comparison between AnaBeta (Elite) and Anabolic Pump. Completely different products in completely different product categories.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  13. If youre really serious about the sport, at 17 invest in good food, a decent protein powder, some BCAA's, Multi, and a prof trainer/books/or dvds

  14. Just take both. See what happens either way ur gonna do what you want. And even though guys say buy weigh u may just buy one or the other or maybe both. I like anabolic pump it's good. Gonna start my anabeta tomorrow. Do what u need to do man

  15. Again eat and train...don't care if it's been said. Your 17, patience is your best friend
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    You went from Erase to Anabeta?

    You're persistent! Dude, no matter how many threads you create everyone is going to tell you the same thing... You're too young! Diet and lift heavy etc... You're just spinning your wheels.

    You have yet to post up your diet which leads me to believe that its not really in as good of shape as you think it is.

    Good luck!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5
    You went from Erase to Anabeta?

    You're persistent! Dude, no matter how many threads you create everyone is going to tell you the same thing... You're too young! Diet and lift heavy etc... You're just spinning your wheels.

    You have yet to post up your diet which leads me to believe that its not really in as good of shape as you think it is.

    Good luck!
    His diet is probably not that checked which is why he has to resort to supplements. If it was he'd be making decent gains. I was 18 once (as in 4 years ago) and it's a quick fix society man. Everybody wants the benefits but nobody wants to put the effort in. That being said, your gonna do what u want whether we like it or not. Just avoid a test booster. You wanna take anabeta and anabolic pump? Then do it nobody is stopping you. But anabolic pump IMO an ego booster. Gets u pumped after a high carb meal. Anabeta, just took my first dose about 15 minutes ago but many dudes on here are gonna tell you it kicks ass. If your gonna do it, be cautious of the consequences. When I was 17 I took pheraplex and I was about 5'11 215. Did proper pct and everything. But I'm not making the same gains my buddies are. My strength is okay but I feel my metabolism is slower and all that. I'm not trying to be a dad or something just watch out man. I know u ain't gonna take a PH but will all the crap they put in it, you never know.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    There cannot be a truly meaningful comparison between AnaBeta (Elite) and Anabolic Pump. Completely different products in completely different product categories.

    This.

    But to reiterate the other posters sentiments, at 17 you dont need anything more than eating right, sleeping right, and training right.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  19. I don't know what is wrong with these kids today. When I was 18 years old I just ate a ton of food and trained and slept. Gained strength and mass consistently. Now we have teenagers taking supplements and steroids and I have even read some kids in there 20's taking ED pills. I understand that even less. All I have to say is just wait 20 years and see how well things work for you in the gym and in the bedroom. If your using that stuff at your age now.....

  20. I agree with you T-Bone 100%

  21. Dont forget X-Factor if looking to recomp and have better glycogen utilization/nutrient partitioning.

  22. I'm going to beat a dead horse here, but at 17 diet and sleep are your best friends
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  23. I love how the kid hasn't responded since we all ripped him a new one

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2
    I love how the kid hasn't responded since we all ripped him a new one
    Ok. That's because they are responses. If you don't like answering questions. Don't respond

  25. Quote Originally Posted by cg123

    Ok. That's because they are responses. If you don't like answering questions. Don't respond
    Woah tough guy here. In the end, your the 17 year old asking us for advice. If you don't like what we have to say I know another great forum called bodybuilding dot com that knows tons of stuff. Good luck

  26. Ripping new ones is something that bb dot com would do, we gave him advice, he can take it or leave it. In the long run bud just be safe, avoid hormonal products if you have any specific questions you can pm me.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  27. Whatever happened to drinking at least a half gallon of milk a day when you're young? Maybe I just took it for granted because I grew up in the country.

  28. speaking as someone who had to bust his ass for every ounce of muscle / strength I gained or fat i lost, i can tell you at your age if you arent already making progress no supp is going to help you.

    just save your money and eat

  29. Quote Originally Posted by cg123 View Post
    I know they are completely different but I have some money and I am bulking. I am almost 18 and I have been looking at anabeta. What do you guys think. Also don't say eat and all that. I do have diet training and everything in check. Thanks
    Just the fact you said "don't say eat and that" shows that you know what the answer *should* be. Just keep at it bro and you'll be a monster. Milk, water, sleep, protein! Rinse and repeat. Everything else you'll see minimal gains from. Your best supplement is your age. Trust me when I say most of us would love to go back to that age knowing what we know now when it comes to lifting and our bodies!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AnaBeta Elite - Click for details
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 419
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 11:47 PM
  2. PES Y U NO TELL ME ABOUT ANABETA ELITE??!
    By steppinRazor in forum PES
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 02:59 AM
  3. anabeta elite in nutra??
    By massolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 11:11 PM
  4. Anabeta Elite?
    By Herm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 04:07 PM
  5. Stackedcop's pump log Anabeta, GlycoBol, Hemavol and more!
    By StackedCop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 02:17 AM
Log in
Log in