Anabeta elite or anabolic pump

C

cg123

Awards
I know they are completely different but I have some money and I am bulking. I am almost 18 and I have been looking at anabeta. What do you guys think. Also don't say eat and all that. I do have diet training and everything in check. Thanks

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally I didn't see the effects from Anabeta that everyone else did, but I know it's pretty popular. Anabeta elite probably has minimal feedback as it hasn't been released yet so it's really unknown, but they are adding some new things to the mix you can read about. We're probably a few weeks away from the anecdotal evidence of Anabeta Elite, but you can find plenty on both by searching.

C

cg123

Awards
Ya my main concern with anabeta is. Will it **** up my hormones or anything since I'm 17 almost 18 or will it be safe?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With your age I really can't recommend any supplements beyond protein and maybe some creatine. You are in the most anabolic state you will ever be in your life. Eat up young man! With the level of hormones you are experiencing right now... to get remotely close to your levels we need to resort of chemistry.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya my main concern with anabeta is. Will it **** up my hormones or anything since I'm 17 almost 18 or will it be safe?
Damn I feel bad, I skimmed the 17 portion of your post or it didn't register. Ya I know this isn't what you want to hear, but like DA said stick with the staples for right now. Not that supplements can't help at your age just that you are probably best off just saving the money. Lift like crazy, eat like crazy and enjoy the fact that you can recover like crazy. Right now the best supplement you have is your youth. If you're going to spend money on your body spend it on whey, possibly some bcaa's, but mainly food. In a few years you can look at supplements more. Right now you just don't need them.

C

cg123

Awards
Damn I feel bad, I skimmed the 17 portion of your post or it didn't register. Ya I know this isn't what you want to hear, but like DA said stick with the staples for right now. Not that supplements can't help at your age just that you are probably best off just saving the money. Lift like crazy, eat like crazy and enjoy the fact that you can recover like crazy. Right now the best supplement you have is your youth. If you're going to spend money on your body spend it on whey, possibly some bcaa's, but mainly food. In a few years you can look at supplements more. Right now you just don't need them.
Ya I get this. And I have everything diet staples. Everything in check and want a little boost because I want a gain in hunger I want to get a nutrient reparationer but I saw this as a better option. It says it doesn't increase test or anything suppressive. So my question is just do you think it will cause any harm?

J19891

J19891

Awards
I know they are completely different but I have some money and I am bulking. I am almost 18 and I have been looking at anabeta. What do you guys think. Also don't say eat and all that. I do have diet training and everything in check. Thanks
I don't wanna feed you the "eat and train" line since you specifically asked people not to throw that around here, but hear me out bro.

Of the two products (I've tried both), I'm gonna tell you anabeta is superior across the boards. From what I understand it's slightly androgenic and has a very very mild hormonal effect which shouldn't be significant enough to cause significant suppression. Mostly, it's anabolic in some other non-hormonal manner that I, and the people I've asked, don't entirely understand.

The thing is, at your age, you haven't reached your natural peak. Even if your gains are at a plateau, you still probably have a lot of room to grow and make gains naturally, even if they don't come at the pace you want. If you start using a bunch of supps before that happens, you're limiting yourself.

Think about it like this. I can take an untrained person, shoot them up with tren and have them benching 280 and weighing 215 of solid muscle in a few months. Okay, awesome. Now, that person is eventually gonna plateau even with hardcore roids and their gains are gonna come as slow as any other person grinding away in the gym on the daily. OR I could take that same person, have them train for 2-3 years naturally and have them making those same gains naturally at a slower pace. Then, once they reach their natural peak, hit them with the same tren and BAM, they might be benching 405, weighing 255 with a six pack.

I hit the genetic jackpot but I've also been in the gym religiously since I was 14, scaring people out of the gym with my intensity. I've never touched juice and my gym is full of guys half my size who cant even bench what I power curl who are on everything but the kitchen sink. The only guys I've met who are bigger/stronger than me worked their asses off to reach their natty limit, then made the transition to the juice. Same concept goes for supps bro. Bodybuilding is a marathon.

C

cg123

Awards
I don't wanna feed you the "eat and train" line since you specifically asked people not to throw that around here, but hear me out bro.

Of the two products (I've tried both), I'm gonna tell you anabeta is superior across the boards. From what I understand it's slightly androgenic and has a very very mild hormonal effect which shouldn't be significant enough to cause significant suppression. Mostly, it's anabolic in some other non-hormonal manner that I, and the people I've asked, don't entirely understand.

The thing is, at your age, you haven't reached your natural peak. Even if your gains are at a plateau, you still probably have a lot of room to grow and make gains naturally, even if they don't come at the pace you want. If you start using a bunch of supps before that happens, you're limiting yourself.

Think about it like this. I can take an untrained person, shoot them up with tren and have them benching 280 and weighing 215 of solid muscle in a few months. Okay, awesome. Now, that person is eventually gonna plateau even with hardcore roids and their gains are gonna come as slow as any other person grinding away in the gym on the daily. OR I could take that same person, have them train for 2-3 years naturally and have them making those same gains naturally at a slower pace. Then, once they reach their natural peak, hit them with the same tren and BAM, they might be benching 405, weighing 255 with a six pack.

I hit the genetic jackpot but I've also been in the gym religiously since I was 14, scaring people out of the gym with my intensity. I've never touched juice and my gym is full of guys half my size who cant even bench what I power curl who are on everything but the kitchen sink. The only guys I've met who are bigger/stronger than me worked their asses off to reach their natty limit, then made the transition to the juice. Same concept goes for supps bro. Bodybuilding is a marathon.
Ya I definitely hear what your saying. It's just right now I'm in off season and I want to maximize my results the best I can and since I am eating good and training hard I was wondering if this would make a difference without harmfull sides. What your saying makes sense but I don't see it as extreme as your saying with a cycle of a muscle formula. Sure If I was taking dianabol and epistane i could see what your saying about the tolerance building

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the original anabeta is a beast. havent taken elite yet

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

the original anabeta is a beast. havent taken elite yet
Thanks for the feedback guys. :)

Agreed with the earlier posters. Although side effects on AnaBeta are minimal, we prefer to be cautious and don't recommend any of our supplements to someone who is 17, just to be safe.

Ben

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There cannot be a truly meaningful comparison between AnaBeta (Elite) and Anabolic Pump. Completely different products in completely different product categories.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
If youre really serious about the sport, at 17 invest in good food, a decent protein powder, some BCAA's, Multi, and a prof trainer/books/or dvds

K

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Just take both. See what happens either way ur gonna do what you want. And even though guys say buy weigh u may just buy one or the other or maybe both. I like anabolic pump it's good. Gonna start my anabeta tomorrow. Do what u need to do man

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Again eat and train...don't care if it's been said. Your 17, patience is your best friend

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You went from Erase to Anabeta?

You're persistent! Dude, no matter how many threads you create everyone is going to tell you the same thing... You're too young! Diet and lift heavy etc... You're just spinning your wheels.

You have yet to post up your diet which leads me to believe that its not really in as good of shape as you think it is.

Good luck!

K

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
You went from Erase to Anabeta?

You're persistent! Dude, no matter how many threads you create everyone is going to tell you the same thing... You're too young! Diet and lift heavy etc... You're just spinning your wheels.

You have yet to post up your diet which leads me to believe that its not really in as good of shape as you think it is.

Good luck!
His diet is probably not that checked which is why he has to resort to supplements. If it was he'd be making decent gains. I was 18 once (as in 4 years ago) and it's a quick fix society man. Everybody wants the benefits but nobody wants to put the effort in. That being said, your gonna do what u want whether we like it or not. Just avoid a test booster. You wanna take anabeta and anabolic pump? Then do it nobody is stopping you. But anabolic pump IMO an ego booster. Gets u pumped after a high carb meal. Anabeta, just took my first dose about 15 minutes ago but many dudes on here are gonna tell you it kicks ass. If your gonna do it, be cautious of the consequences. When I was 17 I took pheraplex and I was about 5'11 215. Did proper pct and everything. But I'm not making the same gains my buddies are. My strength is okay but I feel my metabolism is slower and all that. I'm not trying to be a dad or something just watch out man. I know u ain't gonna take a PH but will all the crap they put in it, you never know.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There cannot be a truly meaningful comparison between AnaBeta (Elite) and Anabolic Pump. Completely different products in completely different product categories.

This.

But to reiterate the other posters sentiments, at 17 you dont need anything more than eating right, sleeping right, and training right.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know what is wrong with these kids today. When I was 18 years old I just ate a ton of food and trained and slept. Gained strength and mass consistently. Now we have teenagers taking supplements and steroids and I have even read some kids in there 20's taking ED pills. I understand that even less. All I have to say is just wait 20 years and see how well things work for you in the gym and in the bedroom. If your using that stuff at your age now.....

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont forget X-Factor if looking to recomp and have better glycogen utilization/nutrient partitioning.

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to beat a dead horse here, but at 17 diet and sleep are your best friends

K

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I love how the kid hasn't responded since we all ripped him a new one

K

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Ok. That's because they are responses. If you don't like answering questions. Don't respond
Woah tough guy here. In the end, your the 17 year old asking us for advice. If you don't like what we have to say I know another great forum called bodybuilding dot com that knows tons of stuff. Good luck

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ripping new ones is something that bb dot com would do, we gave him advice, he can take it or leave it. In the long run bud just be safe, avoid hormonal products if you have any specific questions you can pm me.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whatever happened to drinking at least a half gallon of milk a day when you're young? Maybe I just took it for granted because I grew up in the country.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
speaking as someone who had to bust his ass for every ounce of muscle / strength I gained or fat i lost, i can tell you at your age if you arent already making progress no supp is going to help you.

just save your money and eat :)

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Just the fact you said "don't say eat and that" shows that you know what the answer *should* be. Just keep at it bro and you'll be a monster. Milk, water, sleep, protein! Rinse and repeat. Everything else you'll see minimal gains from. Your best supplement is your age. Trust me when I say most of us would love to go back to that age knowing what we know now when it comes to lifting and our bodies!