staple sup you can lift without

murk01

murk01

Awards
####oops...cant lift without######

be spacific, brand, sup and why. dont be like " I need my whey ever day", thats gay. :)

I discovered uni-Liver like three months ago. I used to take afew pills every now and then. but the past 2 months I take 4-6 tables with every meal, shake, snack. It improved my performance preWO and helpes me cut. its as much a staple for me as whey.

and u guys?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AX German Creatine
-If I don't have it... I am not the same mentally.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
some sort of intra product

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
PES Erase. Works wonders for that stubborn fat you have a real hard time getting rid of in your lower midsection. Being waht i consider an overtime college student with working about 25 hours a week and going to the gym religiously, my stress goes up big time and this helps control your cortisol levels.

murk01

murk01

Awards
PES Erase. Works wonders for that stubborn fat you have a real hard time getting rid of in your lower midsection. Being waht i consider an overtime college student with working about 25 hours a week and going to the gym religiously, my stress goes up big time and this helps control your cortisol levels.
word, erase is the real deal?, just started taking it. heard it takes 2weeks to kik in

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
although erase/erase pro work well together i wouldnt consider it a staple

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really enjoy whey protein every day.

Damnit this must mean I'm gay!

Some type of greens supplement (oximega) and/or mixed carotenoids since I do such a crummy job of eating veggies.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
although erase/erase pro work well together i wouldnt consider it a staple
Obviously not everyday of the year. 4-8 W on 4 off.

word, erase is the real deal?, just started taking it. heard it takes 2weeks to kik in
No with this type of product it kicks in instantly. You should see results within 1-2 weeks.

ScAR

ScAR

Awards
I consider my Maximize V2/Hemavol pre-workout a staple. I love the intensity and focus from the Maximize and the pumps I get from the Hemavol.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RecoverPro. On low cal days, I have 2 scoops with each of my 3 meals. On lifting days, I have 2 scoops pre-workout with whatever stim I'm using on an empty stomach. Promotes lipolysis, increases protein synthesis, what's not to like?

Realistically, I could use straight Leucine, and I've done so in the past, but I confess I prefer having a flavored product. Also, I'm a big fan of AI Sports - they're one of the few companies that I take pride in supporting.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I love my Piracetam, that I capped myself :D

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards