Get up and Go stack feels like death

Matttehman

Awards
Hey guys, I took 1 pill of OEP and 1 pill of Alpha T2 for 3 consecutive days trying to give the stack the benefit of the doubt. Those 3 days were awful! I don't know how to explain how I felt exactly, but I was not energetic, I felt depressed, not myself.

I have taken OEP on several occasions before and after that stack without issues. So I am almost certain that the Alpha T2 or combo of the 2 fat burners is to blame. To be fair I cannot blame the Alpha T2 without taking it by itself, but I cannot afford to feel that horrible again anytime soon.

Am I the only one that cannot take Alpha T2 and the way it makes me feel?

I have not been diagnosed with anxiety or depression, though I have had my struggles.

I was really just hoping that someone could shine some light on what is happening here.

Thanks

Last edited:
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
for me, the *crash* off of any yohimbine type product is quite harsh, maybe that is what you are experiencing (unless you feel like crap within minutes of taking the alpha t2). that being said I still like using alpha t2 LoL, i guess its the masochist in me :D

D3Baseball

Awards
I have never heard of such sides with alpha-yohimbine, but that very well may be too much between Alpha-T2 and OEP

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could just be too much in the stack stim wise. Alpha Y has never treated me roughly I enjoy alpha t2.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Sell the resr of the alpha t2 to me !!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Alpha T2 does the same to me...it just doesn't agree with me. I feel overly anxious, tired, wired..all over the place. But it does indeed burn fat.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is from the Rauwolscine...it sounds like youre sensitive. That stack is the strongest stack out there...definitely too strong for the sensitive users which is why we recommend using starting at a low dose.

Try adding 200mg caffeine 2x per day to AT2, or just going with 1 or the other

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I went with Anabeta and a milder thermo. Works like a charm. The AT2 works great as well, but I think my days of uber strong stims are over. OEP puts me over the edge as well.

Matttehman

Awards
Thanks for the replys guys.
I have been experimenting with the NYC stack and it makes me feel great. Although I have gotten to the point where the stim effect is definitely less noticeable.

This is where the At2 and OEP came in. I was looking for a nice stack to run while off of the NYC.
Perhaps I should find a new product with no yohimbe in it.....

I am ok without taking anything for awhile to cycle off of the NYC, but I NEED something to suppress the appetite. I am afraid I will gain all of my fat back without that support. I am currently eating under maintenance to cut.

I will research further into appetite suppressant supps that do not contain any ephed/caff/yohimbe or a-yohimbe.
Maybe I will order some Reset-AD and stack up on anti-histamines.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It is from the Rauwolscine...it sounds like youre sensitive. That stack is the strongest stack out there...definitely too strong for the sensitive users which is why we recommend using starting at a low dose.

Try adding 200mg caffeine 2x per day to AT2, or just going with 1 or the other
Can't wait to try this AT2! So juiced bout it!

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I felt lethargic while on oep. the crash was just to much for me. dead tired and didn't like to train.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I felt lethargic while on oep. the crash was just to much for me. dead tired and didn't like to train.
That happened to me... 1 cap doesn't hit as hard...

I'll be honest fat burners I'm not a huge fan of anymore. Just a bunch of stims in my eyes... I tried a few got excited over a few and probably still will want to try more in the future.

I think the ultimate goal is burn more/most the calories u consume.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I will be using alpha t2 soon. If the lethargic hits me, I was thinking of using 5htp.