INJECTABLE CARNITINE WHEN CUTTING ?

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards

Anyone used injectible carnitine when cutting/dieting, its supposed to be a very good fat transporter and a very effective cutting tool (transports ffas to the mitchicondria)

Thoughts/experiences ?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I dont really think you need to inject it that seems a little over the top

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
probably a little more hardcore than most of the guys on this site are used to. but its a great way to get l-carnitine into your blood without losing it all to your digestive tract. I see better fat burning from this than ive ever gotten out of any of these designer l-carn's out there right now.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
probably a little more hardcore than most of the guys on this site are used to. but its a great way to get l-carnitine into your blood without losing it all to your digestive tract. I see better fat burning from this than ive ever gotten out of any of these designer l-carn's out there right now.
if you have poweder how do you go about injecting it? bac water?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
you buy injectable l-carnitine. DO NOT TRY AND RECONSTITUTE L-CARN POWDER!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
there are some good products out there, im not gonna link because i dont think any are board sponsors, but its worth a google.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Agreed, inj carnitine works much better than oral carnitine which doesnt have the same effect isnt potent enough and is wasted during digestion

Water based carnitine, and supposidly increases ATP within muscles.

I gather you have used it as a cutting tool, and you have success?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, interesting ideas here. Research time!

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Meant to be good stuff to speed up fat burning through carnitines transportation system, can increase atp and reduce glycogen depletion, i have a source of info, but let me know what you find on it, never used it but it looks like it could be of benefit for the cutter/dieter

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Very interesting. This would be injected into a vein and not intra muscular correct?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong but I recall someone posting about this and saying it was a spot injection and it hurt like a mofo.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
IM or sq, 1 or 2 times a day
never used it but sounds like it may be a good fat loss aid

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Apparantly not needed the insulin just makes it even more effective

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont really think you need to inject it that seems a little over the top
lmao, this.

Users note great benefits with oral carnitine alone, we have nearly all of our X-Factor users also taking LCLT in combination and their results are nothing short of fantastic.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
I disagree, without the insulin there is not even a rational for injecting carnitine.
wouldnt life be so much easier if ever1 agreed on everything and said the same thing and there was no contradictions
prob make it a bit boring though, but deffo easier in some regards

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
I think if everyone would take the effort to really look into a subject and disregard potential biases there wouldn't be many contradictions in the first place :)
Yea i hear ya, but still dont think that would make it simple people will always disagree

on this topic as said its supposed to be/ apparantly effective as a transporter without administering insulin

sam805

Awards
You need the insulin to transport the carnitine into the muscle cell. This or taking it with a high glycemic carb drink but insulin injection would be more effective. Also when injecting insulin and carnitine this only needs to be done every three days. There is another forum which is very scientific which discusses the protocols at length

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
You need the insulin to transport the carnitine into the muscle cell. This or taking it with a high glycemic carb drink but insulin injection would be more effective. Also when injecting insulin and carnitine this only needs to be done every three days. There is another forum which is very scientific which discusses the protocols at length
professionalmuscle.com apparantly neither is needed for it to be effective

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome info.. And Mooch Where the Hell have you been?????? Long time no see.

sam805

Awards
Dat forums. Not gonna get into specifics but l carnitine w high cho during raised muscle carnitine by 21 percent. This was a study done by the Stephens group.

sam805

Awards
So would transdermal be effective. Molecular weight is low enough

sam805

Awards
What they are saying about carnitine probably doesn't have any correlation to the fact that synthetek is plasterd all over professional muscle. Advertising propaganda???

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Go on the forums do searches read threads synthetine inj canitine is supposed to be really beneficial forfat transportation/loss and insulin and carbs not needed just heightens its effects.
i have never used it so im unbiased and cant spk from experience but they all rave about it over there and there alot of pro bbuilders so they know there stuff
just saying, but i am interested to see if it would help on a cutt.

sam805

Awards
Go to the dat forums and read on the "controlled medical studies" done by the Stephens group. The goal is to increase muscle carnitine. This in turn will increase fat oxidation for energy and reduce the amount of glycogen the body uses for energy. More fat loss better performance etc. I'm sure injecting carnitine is somewhat effective but studies show it to be much more effective when used in conjunction w insulin.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Go to the dat forums and read on the "controlled medical studies" done by the Stephens group. The goal is to increase muscle carnitine. This in turn will increase fat oxidation for energy and reduce the amount of glycogen the body uses for energy. More fat loss better performance etc. I'm sure injecting carnitine is somewhat effective but studies show it to be much more effective when used in conjunction w insulin.

I agree it will help but prob better than insulin
heres a good thread on it interesting info

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/21723-synthetine.html

sam805

Awards
You are also foolish if you think these pro body builders are not using slin. Along with gh, t3, test, tren and whatever other compounds they are running.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
You are also foolish if you think these pro body builders are not using slin. Along with gh, t3, test, tren and whatever other compounds they are running.
like i said i am unbiased, but you are foolish to make comments on it unless you have had a good read on the site about users experience and there dosing regimes, thers dozens of pages.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
like i said im unbiased, and just read on promuscle that it still works without slin.

sam805

Awards
Wake up tool professional muscle's largest sponsor is synthetek. They are advertising and trying to sell people synthetine and other synthetek products, there is only 20 synthetek banners on their page. I'm sure all the people using it were only using carnitine with no other compounds silmutaneously!? You probably believe their version of synthol makes your actual muscles larger. And I have checked out the site

sam805

Awards
If you are so sold on what professional muscle is saying then why are you asking for advice on this? Shoot it up and let us know how it is.

sam805

Awards
Really you put up a thread from 2007? And l carnitine can be sub q I'm or Iv.

sam805

Awards
I just read the whole thread you linked. One guy got no results. Big a is using it w slin and recommends to take it w slin or carbs to spike endogenous insulin. And other people who were using it successfully were injecting the carnitine in combination with injecting a synthetek fat burning product. I question your reading comprehension. Read it again. The thread even makes mention of dats thread.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
I dont care to discuss this any furthur with you you have obv got your pantys in a twist so mature of you, no1 has asked you to post here. Get over it TOOL, i have.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. My point was I wouldn't bother with injectable carnitine products without simultaneous low dose insulin usage.
carnitine without insulin is just pure crap imo.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
carnitine without insulin is just pure crap imo.
Exactly. ProM has a product to sell, and not everyone wants to use slin. So they are opening themselves up to a better market.

It is not like I tell you insulin would be good to use because I own the company selling insulin to you.

sam805

Awards
This is exactly what I was trying to convey. But as we know 2 grams L car with 80grams high glycemic cho twice a day will work. It just takes longer to build up muscle carnitine levels

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly. ProM has a product to sell, and not everyone wants to use slin. So they are opening themselves up to a better market.

It is not like I tell you insulin would be good to use because I own the company selling insulin to you.
Very true, very familiar with ProM. Slightly pricey.. but worth it IMO. They have a tremendous amount of resources over there.

Mike

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is exactly what I was trying to convey. But as we know 2 grams L car with 80grams high glycemic cho twice a day will work. It just takes longer to build up muscle carnitine levels
Yeah, but the study that demonstrated that, I think it required ~80-100 days to reach the target levels.

sam805

Awards
I thiNk it was 24 weeks to increase muscle carnitine by over 20%. No where near as rapid as injecting both. But I am patient. Not ready to use slin. It just scares me. Used everything else under the sun even dnp. I guess I'm afraid of becoming a permanent diabetic. Especially since there is a family history. But I'm really not sure if exogenous supplementation could lead to diabetes?

sam805

Awards
Yes and it was 80 grams of high glycemic carbs w 2 grams of l carnitine twice a day. I'm easily fitting in one dose pwo in the morning. It is the second dose I am having a hard time trying to fit in.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thiNk it was 24 weeks to increase muscle carnitine by over 20%. No where near as rapid as injecting both. But I am patient. Not ready to use slin. It just scares me. Used everything else under the sun even dnp. I guess I'm afraid of becoming a permanent diabetic. Especially since there is a family history. But I'm really not sure if exogenous supplementation could lead to diabetes?
I wouldn't use slin if you are not comfortable with it. I myself have not used it. Will I in the future, possibly, but if it were to happen it would be relatively low dosed (1iu) for CPWO or Carnitine purposes only.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ive used slin, and like anything else in our world if you do the research and take the proper precautions, it can be done safely and effectively. And by doing the research i dont mean just reading the insulin sticky that used to be floating around here.