Intimidate Stack

bobnotblob

Awards
I'm thinking of doing a 8 week stack of Intimidate, Triazole, and Activate Xtreme. Any thoughts or suggestions with this stack?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it'd make an epic stack. I am having people run Intimidate + Testabolan v2(divanil like AX) which I believe will give huge results. I think you'd end this stack very impressed.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking of doing a 8 week stack of Intimidate, Triazole, and Activate Xtreme. Any thoughts or suggestions with this stack?
I would love to run that stack; that would be awesome. I'm running Reversitol V.2, Testabolan V.2 and Intimidate. Almost threw in tropinol, but I figured it would be overkill. I am absolutely loving the stack right now; triazole and activate have gotten stellar reviews, so I am sure it would be similar. I personally just love the large dose of alcar in testbolan which pulls me to that over activate.

Mike

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
looks like a great stack, I'm running reversitol and Intimidate at the moment and loving the effects from it (recovery, sleep, etc.). I've read tons of positive reviews on triazole and activate. be sure to keep us posted on this :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like a great stack, I'm running reversitol and Intimidate at the moment and loving the effects from it (recovery, sleep, etc.). I've read tons of positive reviews on triazole and activate. be sure to keep us posted on this :)
You REALLY need to throw testabolan v.2 in bro. Makes a huge difference.

Mike

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
You REALLY need to throw testabolan v.2 in bro. Makes a huge difference.

Mike
Going to do that for the final 4 weeks once I get home and pick up some stuff

jjdillion

Awards
Im starting a 6week DS activate extreme, triazole, and iforce intimidate stack today. This is gonna be my first supplements ever taken except for creatine. Interested in what the results will be.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im starting a 6week DS activate extreme, triazole, and iforce intimidate stack today. This is gonna be my first supplements ever taken except for creatine. Interested in what the results will be.
Maybe start taking them solo to see how each supplement benefits you and you'll get a longer run out of it:

Weeks 1-4: activate extreme
Weeks 3-6: triazole
Weeks 5-8: intimidate

Just my personal opinion

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
Maybe start taking them solo to see how each supplement benefits you and you'll get a longer run out of it:

Weeks 1-4: activate extreme
Weeks 3-6: triazole
Weeks 5-8: intimidate

Just my personal opinion
sounds solid for me ..

jjdillion

Awards
interesting. Im pretty new to supplements but have been doing my Research and i Keep finding activate + triazole stacks being raved about. I like the idea of seperating thou. The only Thing that worries me is that if intimidate raises my test i dont have any estrogen Counter,(if i seperate the products)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting. Im pretty new to supplements but have been doing my Research and i Keep finding activate + triazole stacks being raved about. I like the idea of seperating thou. The only Thing that worries me is that if intimidate raises my test i dont have any estrogen Counter,(if i seperate the products)
It is a great stack however if you've never ran them separately and make gains from it, you won't really know what supplement did what or what supplement didn't do.

If you're worried about intimidate solo, just go how I set it up except run intimidate second then triazole to end the stack.

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
intimidate got a new version of it . also has AI in it . for those aggresive,lean,Dry gains. it called intimidate SRT it's new. and looks great. only seen it in bb.com. chek it out man

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
unless you have a predisposition you should be fine.

jjdillion

Awards
sounds great i will do intimidate second then. I will post my logs then. I start at 5´9 215 and i work out 4 days a week. Gonna see what it takes to get bloods done this week

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds great i will do intimidate second then. I will post my logs then. I start at 5´9 215 and i work out 4 days a week. Gonna see what it takes to get bloods done this week
Wise choice! Never stack on your first run until you know how you react to things! Looking forward to seeing how you like intimidate!

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, the new Intimidate SRT should treat you very well!

jjdillion

Awards
I made up my mind to go intimidate then triazole then activate and have been using iforce intimidate for five days now. This is the first supplement as far as test boosting is concerned that i have ever taken. I have previously used creatine and a product that was called Hot Stuff about twenty years ago that tasted like vomit. So far i can report that intimidate seems to be having an effect on my sleep. I almost never snore and on the second night on intimidate my wife told said she could barely hear the television. This may or may not have been the intimidate and could have just been a coincedence. The third night i had a lucid dream( a very realistic seeming dream, were you know you are dreaming and change stuff inside your dream as a result). I have these every once in a while so again may or may not have been the intimidate. Overall I can say that since I have started taking intimidate I have slept better and feel more rested when i awake. Before starting intimidate I would usally awaken during the night several times. This has not been the case in the last week. Since i am only on my first week i didnt really expect to notice any really concrete effects.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I made up my mind to go intimidate then triazole then activate and have been using iforce intimidate for five days now. This is the first supplement as far as test boosting is concerned that i have ever taken. I have previously used creatine and a product that was called Hot Stuff about twenty years ago that tasted like vomit. So far i can report that intimidate seems to be having an effect on my sleep. I almost never snore and on the second night on intimidate my wife told said she could barely hear the television. This may or may not have been the intimidate and could have just been a coincedence. The third night i had a lucid dream( a very realistic seeming dream, were you know you are dreaming and change stuff inside your dream as a result). I have these every once in a while so again may or may not have been the intimidate. Overall I can say that since I have started taking intimidate I have slept better and feel more rested when i awake. Before starting intimidate I would usally awaken during the night several times. This has not been the case in the last week. Since i am only on my first week i didnt really expect to notice any really concrete effects.
Good to hear you're having such positive results soo quickly!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow man awesome feedback! It will just get better from here on out :)