Intimidate Stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Intimidate Stack

1. New Member

Intimidate Stack

I'm thinking of doing a 8 week stack of Intimidate, Triazole, and Activate Xtreme. Any thoughts or suggestions with this stack?

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think it'd make an epic stack. I am having people run Intimidate + Testabolan v2(divanil like AX) which I believe will give huge results. I think you'd end this stack very impressed.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bobnotblob View Post
    I'm thinking of doing a 8 week stack of Intimidate, Triazole, and Activate Xtreme. Any thoughts or suggestions with this stack?
    I would love to run that stack; that would be awesome. I'm running Reversitol V.2, Testabolan V.2 and Intimidate. Almost threw in tropinol, but I figured it would be overkill. I am absolutely loving the stack right now; triazole and activate have gotten stellar reviews, so I am sure it would be similar. I personally just love the large dose of alcar in testbolan which pulls me to that over activate.

Mike
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

looks like a great stack, I'm running reversitol and Intimidate at the moment and loving the effects from it (recovery, sleep, etc.). I've read tons of positive reviews on triazole and activate. be sure to keep us posted on this
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    looks like a great stack, I'm running reversitol and Intimidate at the moment and loving the effects from it (recovery, sleep, etc.). I've read tons of positive reviews on triazole and activate. be sure to keep us posted on this
    You REALLY need to throw testabolan v.2 in bro. Makes a huge difference.

Mike
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    You REALLY need to throw testabolan v.2 in bro. Makes a huge difference.

Mike
    Going to do that for the final 4 weeks once I get home and pick up some stuff
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    Going to do that for the final 4 weeks once I get home and pick up some stuff

Try to get another bottle bro, 8 weeks is where it's at

Mike
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Im starting a 6week DS activate extreme, triazole, and iforce intimidate stack today. This is gonna be my first supplements ever taken except for creatine. Interested in what the results will be.
  9. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jjdillion View Post
    Im starting a 6week DS activate extreme, triazole, and iforce intimidate stack today. This is gonna be my first supplements ever taken except for creatine. Interested in what the results will be.
    Maybe start taking them solo to see how each supplement benefits you and you'll get a longer run out of it:

Weeks 1-4: activate extreme
    Weeks 3-6: triazole
    Weeks 5-8: intimidate

Just my personal opinion
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  10. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Maybe start taking them solo to see how each supplement benefits you and you'll get a longer run out of it:

Weeks 1-4: activate extreme
    Weeks 3-6: triazole
    Weeks 5-8: intimidate

Just my personal opinion
    sounds solid for me ..
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

interesting. Im pretty new to supplements but have been doing my Research and i Keep finding activate + triazole stacks being raved about. I like the idea of seperating thou. The only Thing that worries me is that if intimidate raises my test i dont have any estrogen Counter,(if i seperate the products)
  12. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

interesting. Im pretty new to supplements but have been doing my Research and i Keep finding activate + triazole stacks being raved about. I like the idea of seperating thou. The only Thing that worries me is that if intimidate raises my test i dont have any estrogen Counter,(if i seperate the products)
    It is a great stack however if you've never ran them separately and make gains from it, you won't really know what supplement did what or what supplement didn't do.

If you're worried about intimidate solo, just go how I set it up except run intimidate second then triazole to end the stack.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  13. Banned

intimidate got a new version of it . also has AI in it . for those aggresive,lean,Dry gains. it called intimidate SRT it's new. and looks great. only seen it in bb.com. chek it out man
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

unless you have a predisposition you should be fine.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

sounds great i will do intimidate second then. I will post my logs then. I start at 5´9 215 and i work out 4 days a week. Gonna see what it takes to get bloods done this week
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

sounds great i will do intimidate second then. I will post my logs then. I start at 5´9 215 and i work out 4 days a week. Gonna see what it takes to get bloods done this week
    Wise choice! Never stack on your first run until you know how you react to things! Looking forward to seeing how you like intimidate!

Mike
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Awesome, the new Intimidate SRT should treat you very well!
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

I made up my mind to go intimidate then triazole then activate and have been using iforce intimidate for five days now. This is the first supplement as far as test boosting is concerned that i have ever taken. I have previously used creatine and a product that was called Hot Stuff about twenty years ago that tasted like vomit. So far i can report that intimidate seems to be having an effect on my sleep. I almost never snore and on the second night on intimidate my wife told said she could barely hear the television. This may or may not have been the intimidate and could have just been a coincedence. The third night i had a lucid dream( a very realistic seeming dream, were you know you are dreaming and change stuff inside your dream as a result). I have these every once in a while so again may or may not have been the intimidate. Overall I can say that since I have started taking intimidate I have slept better and feel more rested when i awake. Before starting intimidate I would usally awaken during the night several times. This has not been the case in the last week. Since i am only on my first week i didnt really expect to notice any really concrete effects.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

I made up my mind to go intimidate then triazole then activate and have been using iforce intimidate for five days now. This is the first supplement as far as test boosting is concerned that i have ever taken. I have previously used creatine and a product that was called Hot Stuff about twenty years ago that tasted like vomit. So far i can report that intimidate seems to be having an effect on my sleep. I almost never snore and on the second night on intimidate my wife told said she could barely hear the television. This may or may not have been the intimidate and could have just been a coincedence. The third night i had a lucid dream( a very realistic seeming dream, were you know you are dreaming and change stuff inside your dream as a result). I have these every once in a while so again may or may not have been the intimidate. Overall I can say that since I have started taking intimidate I have slept better and feel more rested when i awake. Before starting intimidate I would usally awaken during the night several times. This has not been the case in the last week. Since i am only on my first week i didnt really expect to notice any really concrete effects.
    Good to hear you're having such positive results soo quickly!
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Wow man awesome feedback! It will just get better from here on out
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. intimidate??
    By the gym rat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 255
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 04:26 PM
  2. Intimidate
    By Mission1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 10:27 AM
  3. Intimidate or SNS DAA?