daa no sleep

1. daa no sleep

been taking daa for about 5 days . and noticed ive been sleeping very little and almost not at all. what should iy do. iy do feel amped at the gym and would rather not stop using it.
    any one else have this issue ?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

2. You could add Endosurge that complements strength gains with DAA, lowers prolactin levels that get increased during DAA use and will put you to sleep as well.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123
    You could add Endosurge that complements strength gains with DAA, lowers prolactin levels that get increased during DAA use and will put you to sleep as well.
    it already stak witj animal stak, and erase .
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
    •   

4. Do u split up the dose or just take 1 dose in the morning?

5. Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2
    Do u split up the dose or just take 1 dose in the morning?
    it so 3g when it get up
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!

6. yea i have been taking DAA and Erase all right before i go to sleep and i think it makes me restless.

7. Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    yea i have been taking DAA and Erase all right before i go to sleep and i think it makes me restless.
    It is possible DAA can down regulate or even suppress melatonin since DAA is a regulatory factor for melatonin secretion. I would avoid taking it pre bed and instead take it first thing in the AM
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

8. I split my 3g dose up with 1.5 in the morning and 1.5 in the mid afternoon. If I take all 3 at once, I feel too amped. There is no way I could take it in the evening or I would never sleep.

9. check out purus labs D-POL. i have been using for a week and have had no problems sleeping. RESULTS ARE VERY GOOD.

10. Stop taking it at night. Some of us just can't take test boosting products at night, and it sounds like you're in the same boat. Just take it in the morning or around noon, it doesn't matter the time of day as long as you get your 3g in

11. I always take mine right before I sleep - never had any issues with that.

12. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    I always take mine right before I sleep - never had any issues with that.
    +1

2 scoops of Formula X on off days right before bed for me. No troubles.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

13. strange -- would be interested if you find a fix. Definitely not a common side effect seen in DAA
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

14. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    strange -- would be interested if you find a fix. Definitely not a common side effect seen in DAA
    I was just thinking the exact same thing as I was reading this. I have used DAA directly before bed and had no issue.

Another example of how everyone is different in the way they respond to supplements.
    I'm Back...

15. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster

I was just thinking the exact same thing as I was reading this. I have used DAA directly before bed and had no issue.

Another example of how everyone is different in the way they respond to supplements.
    not so uncommon , if you google "daa sleep" you find a few ppl with the same problem. but no answers.
    most ppl stop using daa. I thing it turned out to be an adjustment phase. I still take daa. but now I sleep fine. the restless nights started at the first dose. and about a week later now, I sleep ok
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!

16. Yeah, most people I know that take it, get a rush or power feeling shortly after taking it. It is part of the reason that some people stop taking it that have any tendencies towards anxiety.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 07:23 PM
  2. Poll - How many hours of sleep a night do you sleep?
    By Collateral in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 09:07 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 03:25 PM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 04:17 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 12:40 AM