daa no sleep

murk01

murk01

Awards
been taking daa for about 5 days . and noticed ive been sleeping very little and almost not at all. what should iy do. iy do feel amped at the gym and would rather not stop using it.
any one else have this issue ?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
You could add Endosurge that complements strength gains with DAA, lowers prolactin levels that get increased during DAA use and will put you to sleep as well.

murk01

murk01

Awards
You could add Endosurge that complements strength gains with DAA, lowers prolactin levels that get increased during DAA use and will put you to sleep as well.
it already stak witj animal stak, and erase .

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Do u split up the dose or just take 1 dose in the morning?

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
yea i have been taking DAA and Erase all right before i go to sleep and i think it makes me restless.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea i have been taking DAA and Erase all right before i go to sleep and i think it makes me restless.
It is possible DAA can down regulate or even suppress melatonin since DAA is a regulatory factor for melatonin secretion. I would avoid taking it pre bed and instead take it first thing in the AM

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I split my 3g dose up with 1.5 in the morning and 1.5 in the mid afternoon. If I take all 3 at once, I feel too amped. There is no way I could take it in the evening or I would never sleep.

blackhorse

Awards
check out purus labs D-POL. i have been using for a week and have had no problems sleeping. RESULTS ARE VERY GOOD.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Stop taking it at night. Some of us just can't take test boosting products at night, and it sounds like you're in the same boat. Just take it in the morning or around noon, it doesn't matter the time of day as long as you get your 3g in

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I always take mine right before I sleep - never had any issues with that.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always take mine right before I sleep - never had any issues with that.
+1

2 scoops of Formula X on off days right before bed for me. No troubles.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
strange -- would be interested if you find a fix. Definitely not a common side effect seen in DAA

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
strange -- would be interested if you find a fix. Definitely not a common side effect seen in DAA
I was just thinking the exact same thing as I was reading this. I have used DAA directly before bed and had no issue.

Another example of how everyone is different in the way they respond to supplements. :)

murk01

murk01

Awards
I was just thinking the exact same thing as I was reading this. I have used DAA directly before bed and had no issue.

Another example of how everyone is different in the way they respond to supplements. :)
not so uncommon , if you google "daa sleep" you find a few ppl with the same problem. but no answers.
most ppl stop using daa. I thing it turned out to be an adjustment phase. I still take daa. but now I sleep fine. the restless nights started at the first dose. and about a week later now, I sleep ok

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, most people I know that take it, get a rush or power feeling shortly after taking it. It is part of the reason that some people stop taking it that have any tendencies towards anxiety.