At 44 looking for advice

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
Hey guys I've been reading the threads on here and you gentelman have a world of knowledge .. I'm currently 246lbs And 6"3
I'm on jet mass creatine product by g.a.t , iso fast by mhp , probolic sr by mhp and fish oil . I wanted to try out bio- forge /intimidate together as a stack also wanted to throw in super cissus since the joints are a bit hurting and hemavol for a pre-workout. Please and input from this thread is well appreciated .. Thank you in advance ..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i dont see a problem with that...look through the company promo section and sign up and participate in some of the contest, win some stuff...

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
i dont see a problem with that...look through the company promo section and sign up and participate in some of the contest, win some stuff...
^This. Never hurts to chime in and look for logging opportunities. Bioforge/Intimidate looks like a solid stack, I would just say run it for 8 weeks instead of just 4. Cissus is a great overall joint product, and you'll love hemavol, the pumps and endurance are awesome. Plus, it tastes great too :)

papo6167

papo6167

Awards
I can't thank you guys enough for your input ..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
no problem...

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
YEs, run that for 8 weeks. I did a TestoPro log for 12 weeks and the gains kept coming. No more 4 weekers for me