Cissus supplementation

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
My joints are sore as hell a lot of the time... Installing gas services all day and heavy lifting in the evenings puts a lot of strain on my gripping mechanisms...

Needless to say I'm looking for a way to improve quality of life through supplementation and stretching exercises and have heard good things about Cissus and Glucosamine.

A few questions about Cissus supplementation...

Does it interact well with glucosamine ?

Are there certain times of the day to take it that work best for joints?

Are there other supps to stay away from that could inhibit its effects?

What about grapefruit juice intake surrounded by cissus intake? Currently drinking 8oz in the AM with my ECA stack (which I take twice daily)

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I take USPLabs Super Cissus. It's dosed twice a day. I take it with breakfast and dinner. It works tremendously! I haven't noticed anything that affects how it's absorbed.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Shouldn't have any issues with what you are taking. Supercissus works wonders for my elbows

Amerry

Awards
Is one cissus supplement superior to another or are they all the same?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Everyone will have a preference. I've always had awesome results with usp Supercissus .

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
And which is the best on wallet?
Go for a 5% cissus extract. Anecdotally speaking, it appears that other constituents of cissus besides ketosterones are vital to the joint/tendon aid that cissus confers. SuperCissus caps are great because they are 5% and well-dosed at 2-4g daily.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take a look at Full Spectrum Cissus Quadrangularis by Swanson you will be very surprised at
the price and I have used both USP Labs and Primaforce for about 3 years and the Swanson cissus
works just as well at 4 caps a day. I dose 2 caps in the a.m. 30 minutes before a meal and
2 caps in the evening 30 minutes before a meal and it works great at a fraction of the price.

gwulbrecht72

Awards
Supercissus works wonders; I've never noticed anything else I take interacting badly with it...I like to stack it with fish oil, you won't be disappointed with the results

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supercissus works wonders; I've never noticed anything else I take interacting badly with it...I like to stack it with fish oil, you won't be disappointed with the results

Cissus Pump at 8 caps, take 1 day off and 2 bottles last...a nice natural pump

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Great herb with some minor differences in brand, IMO. I cap my own with grapeseed extract and Celadrin. Actually helped alleviate and heal my plantar's faciatus which is notoriously difficult to get rid of.

zaire2d

Awards
For Joint pain when I start taking Sam-e (along with many other things) I noticed an improvement better than cissus primaforce...

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
Appreciate all the feedback yall. Looking forward to the results - waitin til next pay day to snatch some up.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My joints are sore as hell a lot of the time... Installing gas services all day and heavy lifting in the evenings puts a lot of strain on my gripping mechanisms...

Needless to say I'm looking for a way to improve quality of life through supplementation and stretching exercises and have heard good things about Cissus and Glucosamine.

A few questions about Cissus supplementation...

Does it interact well with glucosamine ?

Are there certain times of the day to take it that work best for joints?

Are there other supps to stay away from that could inhibit its effects?

What about grapefruit juice intake surrounded by cissus intake? Currently drinking 8oz in the AM with my ECA stack (which I take twice daily)
You can take Cissus and Glucosamine together, if you so desire. If you intend to add Glucosamine, prefer the sulfated form for superior bioactivity. The sulfated form is more effective than the regular form for the incorporation of sulfur into the cartilage. Consume your cissus in the mornings and evenings. Grapefruit juice is fine to take while on cissus. Depending on the concentration of your grapefruit, it might even enhance the active time of cissus.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take USPLabs Super Cissus. It's dosed twice a day. I take it with breakfast and dinner. It works tremendously! I haven't noticed anything that affects how it's absorbed.
Thank you for the great feedback!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shouldn't have any issues with what you are taking. Supercissus works wonders for my elbows
Thumbs up! Cissus should be a staple...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Honestly the only cissus that I really had successs with was Supercissus by usp. I tried bulk, primaforce, and a few others and Supercissus was by far the most effective for me personally.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice stack!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly the only cissus that I really had successs with was Supercissus by usp. I tried bulk, primaforce, and a few others and Supercissus was by far the most effective for me personally.
Wow! Thank you!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to agree with this... being a soccer player I would take all different joint products. Nothing has worked as good as Super Cissus.
Awesome to know. Thank you for the great feedback!

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Super Cissus RX at the lowest dose recommended began to heal my 6 month old shoulder tendonitis within a few weeks. It was nothing short of miraculous.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Super Cissus RX at the lowest dose recommended began to heal my 6 month old shoulder tendonitis within a few weeks. It was nothing short of miraculous.
Great feedback, thank you! :)