tta 500 dosage

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
What is the maximum dosage for tta 500 without side effects? Currently taking 1 capsule before breakfast and 1 before dinner.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive done 3/g a day and no sides, but didnt notice much either.

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Going over 1g a day is really a waste. Most studies show there is little to no more benefit at a dosage above 1g.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Going over 1g a day is really a waste. Most studies show there is little to no more benefit at a dosage above 1g.
Eh, from what I've read, no studies really have been conducted at above 1g, but yes, benefits seem to follow a slope that mimics Mikhailis-Menten kinetics. 1g daily for up to 2 months is recommended.

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
For what it's worth, I've done anywhere from 1g a day to 3g a day, and honestly I feel the 3g does work better than the 1g, and at least for me, I kept my salts high so cramping was never an issue.

I'd say go for 2g a day, these "studies" for TTA at 1g a day was a safety analysis, for those that have found studies for higher than 1g supplementation to human models, care to post? Never found any after alot of research...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh, from what I've read, no studies really have been conducted at above 1g, but yes, benefits seem to follow a slope that mimics Mikhailis-Menten kinetics. 1g daily for up to 2 months is recommended.
I do 1g before bed.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been doing 1g am 1g pm.. might back it down.. not trying to cut.. just trying to limit fat gain post contest, post cycle, etc.

Mike

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I've been doing 1g am 1g pm.. might back it down.. not trying to cut.. just trying to limit fat gain post contest, post cycle, etc.

Mike
Mike do you hold any water with TTA?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks guys just curious, I used to get a little with DCP and assumed it was from the TTA.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Mike do you hold any water with TTA?
I tend to hold a little, but the amount really isn't large enough to matter. It is pretty cool when the water drops once you stop taking it and BOOM I'm twice as vascular and seeing great lines.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking 1g in the morning and 1g around dinner time or before bed. At this dosage if i don't get enough water i get horrible muscle cramping. This is actually a blessing in disguise as sometimes i really slack on my water intake. Really forces me to get it all in.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I just finished using TTA-500. Its been about a week and I haven't noticed that I dropped any water, FWIW. Used 1g/day.

Shin Sprints

Awards
I am currently taking 0.5g pre-workout in the morning and 0.5g in the afternoon...I feel a little flabby so maybe I am holding water...only taking it two weeks so I will see how it goes.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Ive been doing 500mg at 730am with my alphamine and then preworkout at about 2 oclock with my alphamine. Both empty stomach. This is my third round of tta. Never experimented with anything higher, but the 1g has me cramping a little. Ive increased water/electrolyte intake and Im good to go.

Anyone know how much longer SNS will have the TTA 500 around? I only have 2 extra bottles in my stash and I need to know if I need to stock up more with my next paycheck. Im nervous it wont be around much longer after the discontinuation not too long ago..

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been doing 500mg at 730am with my alphamine and then preworkout at about 2 oclock with my alphamine. Both empty stomach. This is my third round of tta. Never experimented with anything higher, but the 1g has me cramping a little. Ive increased water/electrolyte intake and Im good to go.

Anyone know how much longer SNS will have the TTA 500 around? I only have 2 extra bottles in my stash and I need to know if I need to stock up more with my next paycheck. Im nervous it wont be around much longer after the discontinuation not too long ago..
We still have some in stock for retailers

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
So will it be estimated to still be around say, a month from now? Ive got some things I need to pay but if worse comes to worse.. Ill have to find a way to stock up! Its truly my best weapon on a cut. Plus the added electrolytes are amazing! I also wanna grab 2 more bottles so Ill have 24 total labels for the reloaded thing!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys are lucky I try it this summer, a 1 g split into2 serving, make me feel like the walkind dead, ass dragging, dizziness! Yike !

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So will it be estimated to still be around say, a month from now? Ive got some things I need to pay but if worse comes to worse.. Ill have to find a way to stock up! Its truly my best weapon on a cut. Plus the added electrolytes are amazing! I also wanna grab 2 more bottles so Ill have 24 total labels for the reloaded thing!
Yes I think it should be around for a few more months

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
I took 1g a day with good results. Anymore than that and I would get painful cramps especially in the lower extremities. I did hold water while on it, but as soon as I came off so did the water.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took 1g a day with good results. Anymore than that and I would get painful cramps especially in the lower extremities. I did hold water while on it, but as soon as I came off so did the water.

That is very common and is why many you it and stop right before a contest

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have always done 1g (500/500) but recently went up to 1.5g. After a week had to decrease back to 1g cause was getting cramps. And I weigh 220. Strong stuff!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I've got some in my stash, I've never ran it, but I will be soon enough..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saying that deal is insane. Especially since at 2 caps a day- a normal dosage without side effects, one bottle will last you 60 days. Plus you get the free RK 500.