anything as good as HCgenerate

rodo123

Awards
Seeing as HCgenerate will never be in stock again.. I'm looking for something that is just as good. Im looking for ball size increase, strength increase and a libido boost. I also want a product that contains Fadogia. Anything that comes to mind to you guys?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya make your own, it's actually pretty easy to source

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Since fadogia gives you all the effects you desire, look into Bioforge Pro max or MAN Primal Male.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BioForge Pro Max one of my favorite nattytestboosters out there gives me good results.

Ando55

Awards
Bump to what Cooper said plus the Omega Sports T-Force is back in, 2 120 cap bottles for $30, use 4 caps a day which is 1500mg Fadogia and you got a 2 month supply, $.50/Day for WINNING! Omega and Biotivia uses Chromadex Fadogia, I'm not too sure about MAN Sports but their stuff has always been legit and high quality as well, can't go wrong with any of those.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Bump to what Cooper said plus the Omega Sports T-Force is back in, 2 120 cap bottles for $30, use 4 caps a day which is 1500mg Fadogia and you got a 2 month supply, $.50/Day for WINNING! Omega and Biotivia uses Chromadex Fadogia, I'm not too sure about MAN Sports but their stuff has always been legit and high quality as well, can't go wrong with any of those.
Isnt it 90capsx500mg caps.....?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
yea hteh Omega tforce is a kick ass deal and works well... I have a few bottles myself.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I saw 375mg on NP but you are right 500mg going by Omega's site, if it is 500mg, even better deal! Woot!
Haha. Sam

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I saw 375mg on NP but you are right 500mg going by Omega's site, if it is 500mg, even better deal! Woot!
Haha. Same amount overall~45g.

375x120=45g
500x90=45g