anyone still actively using glycergrow?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

anyone still actively using glycergrow?

seems like this supp died off...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

I am. Almost out of it. Can't really say I'm noticing anything with it.
  3. Registered User

Glycerol Monostearate, while being a great emulsifying agent for cow-feed and a nice ingredient for aesthetic, watery pumps, actually pulls water out of muscle cells, so any potential benefit is negated by effectively "dehydrating" the myocyte. Taurine is a nice ingredient, but IMO there is a reason Glycergrow can't stack up with the Hemavols and Pump-Bols of the world.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

would you say there is a GMS dose threshold where using it would not cause the negative effect of dehydrating the myocyte? I ask only b/c Hemavol does have GMS in the formula...but just at 1g per scoop...opposed to ~7g in 1 serving of glycergrow...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    would you say there is a GMS dose threshold where using it would not cause the negative effect of dehydrating the myocyte? I ask only b/c Hemavol does have GMS in the formula...but just at 1g per scoop...opposed to ~7g in 1 serving of glycergrow...
    I don't personally think it is a major issue and I've never seen it affect performance (especially not in hemavol), but it's just something to compare to other vasodilators, like nitrates/citrulline, which actually raise performance.
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

There is very good data on hyperhydration and endurance capacity...if i was an endurance athlete I would take GMS before every event. I feel the proven data on hyperhydration is enough to make it worth using, compared to theories floating around on it effecting performance. I actually have never once read a single person say it negatively effected their performance.

Its not going to make you crazy vascular pumped, its more of a full bulging pump. For endurance athletes its a must-have IMO
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    There is very good data on hyperhydration and endurance capacity...if i was an endurance athlete I would take GMS before every event. I feel the proven data on hyperhydration is enough to make it worth using, compared to theories floating around on it effecting performance. I actually have never once read a single person say it negatively effected their performance.

Its not going to make you crazy vascular pumped, its more of a full bulging pump. For endurance athletes its a must-have IMO
    I agree, if you are a true endurance athlete (think marathon), glycerol (notice the lack of "monostearate") is a great idea. As far as bodybuilders, no tangible pros or cons for performance, but it simply can't stack up to true performance enhancing compounds like citrulline (increased aerobic AND anaerobic threshold) and nitrates (increased time to exhaustion and vasoregulatory function).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. GlycerGrow
    By Mik3 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 04:42 PM
  2. Glycergrow?
    By Xpballer in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 11:14 AM
  3. Cre-02 with Glycergrow
    By ryanp81 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies