Jack3d

AH15AH

AH15AH

Awards
Hi,

Ive been using N.O Xplod for 8 months. Recently I started to feel as if it's not giving any additional power/push.
I brought jack3d as a change, having heard and made small researches on the web to find out it might be better then N.O.

So, is this the right choice? Anything I Need to take into consideration?
Thanks

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Snake oil. Just flush your money down the toilet, or better yet, send it the $$ to me. Same result as using that crap.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i hate jack3d...... so many better options

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
This is the most advanced question I've seen yet

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im sure there will be more

AForney

AForney

Awards
I liked it, but I dont use PreWO stims much.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Ive been using N.O Xplod for 8 months. Recently I started to feel as if it's not giving any additional power/push.
I brought jack3d as a change, having heard and made small researches on the web to find out it might be better then N.O.

So, is this the right choice? Anything I Need to take into consideration?
Thanks
give it a shot

D3Baseball

Awards
Like PA said, give it a shot. It's not exactly a complete product, but DMAA is DMAA. It works so might as well see if he likes it -- he can think about getting a product with other ingredients added or a solo DMAA product in the future.

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Me either.. Theres no point really.. OP yu jus gotta learn carb timing.. The best pre workout for me is food
Whats the best preworkout meal for ya? Some people eat chicken/oatmeal/rice and do great, others eat Chipotle right before a heavy legs day then brag on facebook about how "wow brah intense leg day puked my Chipotle up midway through" like its badass. Btw that guy is pretty huge AND cut so maybe he's onto something. Any thought machorox?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Whats the best preworkout meal for ya? Some people eat chicken/oatmeal/rice and do great, others eat Chipotle right before a heavy legs day then brag on facebook about how "wow brah intense leg day puked my Chipotle up midway through" like its badass. Btw that guy is pretty huge AND cut so maybe he's onto something. Any thought machorox?
Lmao I've never puked after and I trash the weights pretty hard on leg days.. Im an early bird so I wake up do cardio and then I blend up a shake with two scoops of whey, 1cup of dry oats a banana 2tbsp peanut butter and honey then head out to the gym an hour later..I never really have a bad workout unless I'm injured. But the mental clarity and focus while I workout is bangin..

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
See how it does for you, makes me feel jittery and anxious, too much so to work out, it takes away my focus. My GF has similar experience with it. I tolerate 1,3 really well so I am not sure about where the jitters come from. I drink Clearshot in double doses and do not get the same sides. So there must be something else in it that bothers me, I wouldn't expect a pump from it at there is not enough weight in a serving to have efficacious amounts of anything but stimulants

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
When I tried jack3d in the past I wasn't a fan of it at all. Felt like it was taking my breath away and I always seemed to crash from 1,3.

I was recently sent a tub from a promotion and at first I was going to toss it to the side; Instead I dipped into it and 1 scoop seems to be ok for me. Not over bearing at all like it use to be. I even mixed another half scoop in with some BCAAs to sip during my work out and no I'll effects.

As long as used in moderation you should be good. A work of advice is I would take a few weeks to a month off stims then move onto jack3d.

It's not like it's that expensive so grab a tub and try it.

AH15AH

AH15AH

Awards
It's been 3days since I first started to use jack 3d, and I honestly found so far the below:
1- I am lifting more weights
2- I didn't feel any side effects happening
3- I am running 40 minutes instead of 20
4-I am doing more core training than before

So far so good,
Thanks all

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
For whatever you want to take it , there are better options.