intimidate??

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
ey guys,

so yesterday I started my workouts in the morning instead of the evening and only lifted about an hour and was done by noon...I bought INTIMIDATE and just started to use it yesterday in high hopes but I have to say...the claim of deep sleep...ya didn't help me sleep at all, I was up all night last night and I was feeling tired at 11 so I took the pill right before bed and within 20 minutes or so I felt wired...I couldnt get any sleep and probably only got an hours worth of some sleep.....anyone else have this strange side effect??

Meister

Meister

Awards
Question:

When you take medication that has a warning of "may cause drowsiness", does it happen? Do you get drowsy?

Meister

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
Question:

When you take medication that has a warning of "may cause drowsiness", does it happen? Do you get drowsy?

Meister
not sure where this is going but I assume this is a rhetorical question....if so then the warning label does not say anything about side effects on it an I have not read any reviews on it yet that say it ha bad side effects...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ey guys,

so yesterday I started my workouts in the morning instead of the evening and only lifted about an hour and was done by noon...I bought INTIMIDATE and just started to use it yesterday in high hopes but I have to say...the claim of deep sleep...ya didn't help me sleep at all, I was up all night last night and I was feeling tired at 11 so I took the pill right before bed and within 20 minutes or so I felt wired...I couldnt get any sleep and probably only got an hours worth of some sleep.....anyone else have this strange side effect??
felt weird? Please explain more of what this "weird" feeling was.

Not everyone(testers included) will get an amazing nights sleep right away, give it a few days to kick in!

Meister

Meister

Awards
not sure where this is going but I assume this is a rhetorical question....if so then the warning label does not say anything about side effects on it an I have not read any reviews on it yet that say it ha bad side effects...

Lower your defenses...not rhetorical!

It is an honest question!!!!

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
felt weird? Please explain more of what this "weird" feeling was.

Not everyone(testers included) will get an amazing nights sleep right away, give it a few days to kick in!
my bad...feeling weird should have been replaced with insomnia...I am not new to tests I've been on a few now and I just started a new stack of:
maximize v2 + hemavol for a pre workout
running erase pro as the servings recommend
and intimidate

I have been off of supplements besides protein for the past 4 weeks because I cycle on and off with equal time and it's been about 5 months since my last test cycle though I threaded the M1P not to long ago as a thread after I did the cycle....

i agree it will probably just take a few days or so but I've never experienced insomnia from a supplement that claims to aid sleep...idk it may just be me

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I think he may have been asking because some people respond opposite to things . For instance half the time I drink strong coffee it'll make me sleepy, Ritalin as a kid made me pass out in class, and when I'm on Vicodin I feel energetic.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
just got my cousin some and he ran it for a few days, 4 i believe and he said he's gettin some weird side effects. like it does make him sleep and all but a real deep sleep where he cant wake up or want to wake up and his emotions were all over the place. like sad then angry then aggressive etc throughout the day. he stopped it cuz he hated it. said he's just gonna let me finish what he has left so gonna try it next month and see whats up with this stuff

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
Lower your defenses...not rhetorical!

It is an honest question!!!!
my bad man I didn't mean to come across like an ass I just didn't want to look stupid saying one thing when you meant the other...to answer your op, no you do not always feel drowsy, the company just reports that as a warning because in their testing they found some patients to experience drowsiness...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my bad...feeling weird should have been replaced with insomnia...I am not new to tests I've been on a few now and I just started a new stack of:
maximize v2 + hemavol for a pre workout
running erase pro as the servings recommend
and intimidate

I have been off of supplements besides protein for the past 4 weeks because I cycle on and off with equal time and it's been about 5 months since my last test cycle though I threaded the M1P not to long ago as a thread after I did the cycle....

i agree it will probably just take a few days or so but I've never experienced insomnia from a supplement that claims to aid sleep...idk it may just be me
In all reality, I think you psyched yourself out. Expecting a DEEP sleep, and then waiting for it to smack you like a ton of bricks would make me stay up all night too.

Keep taking any stims early in the morning(or come off all together), and continue as planned. it will work.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just got my cousin some and he ran it for a few days, 4 i believe and he said he's gettin some weird side effects. like it does make him sleep and all but a real deep sleep where he cant wake up or want to wake up and his emotions were all over the place. like sad then angry then aggressive etc throughout the day. he stopped it cuz he hated it. said he's just gonna let me finish what he has left so gonna try it next month and see whats up with this stuff
Again, odd since the hormonal release has given just about everyone that "alpha" feeling. Considering he was only 4 days in, I'm a little unsure as to how his moods/emotions could have been that effected by it.

Thank you for the feedback, I hope you have better luck :)

Meister

Meister

Awards
I am always saying stupid sh!t! No issues!

I meant do you personally get drowsy?

Reason:

For a small percentage of individuals (me included) a reverse effect occurs. From what I was told by a physician, it is basically the same reaction that some children have when they take an antihistamine. Instead of the histamine making you drowsy (something about blocking H1 receptors and I am not going to pretend to know anything about what that means), it actually stimulates your nervous systems causing you to feel "wired".

Have you tried taking Melatonin?

Meister

Meister

Meister

Awards
I think he may have been asking because some people respond opposite to things . For instance half the time I drink strong coffee it'll make me sleepy, Ritalin as a kid made me pass out in class, and when I'm on Vicodin I feel energetic.
EXACTLY!!!!

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
I am always saying stupid sh!t! No issues!

I meant do you personally get drowsy?

Reason:

For a small percentage of individuals (me included) a reverse effect occurs. From what I was told by a physician, it is basically the same reaction that some children have when they take an antihistamine. Instead of the histamine making you drowsy (something about blocking H1 receptors and I am not going to pretend to know anything about what that means), it actually stimulates your nervous systems causing you to feel "wired".

Have you tried taking Melatonin?

Meister
honestly man I have no idea what that is...I'm still pretty much a noob when it comes to supplements besides the ones I have taken (obviously) lol but no, I have no idea what that is and I have never considered taking it....what is it?

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
In all reality, I think you psyched yourself out. Expecting a DEEP sleep, and then waiting for it to smack you like a ton of bricks would make me stay up all night too.

Keep taking any stims early in the morning(or come off all together), and continue as planned. it will work.
I agree 100%, tends to happen to me all the time...when I get something new and it says it will do something I do sit around expecting it to happen overnight like an idiot lol but I intend to stay on it the full 4 weeks but I will keep posting daily

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree 100%, tends to happen to me all the time...when I get something new and it says it will do something I do sit around expecting it to happen overnight like an idiot lol but I intend to stay on it the full 4 weeks but I will keep posting daily
That sounds great. New product are ALWAYS exciting, I agree...hard not to expect a ton right away, especially when you're using your hard earned money to purchase them.

I am excited to see how your cycle continues.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I agree^

Also taking a stim based pre workout like maximizeV2 could have something to do with the sleep issue.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also a big surge in growth hormone will cause one not to be able to sleep and will actualy make you feel wired and or wide awake. Considering that DAA can do this, i would assume that NMDAA would do this to an even bigger degree. Like Vaughn said, give it a couple days, your body will adjust or you can take it with food, this should eliminate the issue a bit.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Melatonin is naturally produced by the body and it is what tells you that you are sleepy. I'll google and paste:

Melatonin is a naturally occurring hormone that may be effective in treating some sleep problems including jet lag, insomnia, and circadian-rhythm sleep disorders.
[h=3]What is Melatonin?[/h]Melatonin is a hormone that is secreted by the pineal gland, which is in an area of the brain called the hypothalamus. Melatonin is produced from the amino acid called tryptophan and can be found in the blood as well as in the cerebrospinal fluid that bathes the brain and spinal cord. As a hormone, it conveys signals to other organs and seems to help regulate the circadian rhythms of the body.
[h=3]Melatonin’s Role in the Circadian Rhythm[/h]The circadian rhythm is the body’s natural pattern of physiological and behavioral processes that are timed to a near 24-hour period. These processes include things like the sleep-wake cycle as well as variations in body temperature, blood pressure, and the release of hormones. Melatonin levels increase after the onset of darkness and peak in the middle of the night between 11pm and 3am. Melatonin seems to promote sleep and can influence the timing of the sleep period.
[h=3]Melatonin to Treat Sleep Problems[/h]Melatonin may be effective in treating circadian rhythm disorders in which the desire for sleep is disrupted in its timing, resulting in difficulty falling asleep or inappropriate sleepiness. There are many common conditions that may be helped, such as:
[h=3]What Are Common Side Effects of Melatonin?[/h]There are many potential side effects of any drug, including hormonal supplements like melatonin. Although you would be unlikely to experience most side effects -- and you may not have any of them -- some that may commonly occur include:
  • Stomach cramps
  • Decreased alertness
  • Amnesia (memory loss)
  • Chest pain
  • Circadian rhythm disruption
  • Confusion
  • Cramping
  • Daytime fatigue
  • Transient depression
  • Diarrhea
  • Dizziness
  • Drowsiness
  • Hallucinations
  • Headache
  • Hormone changes
  • High blood sugars
  • Low blood pressure
  • Increase eye pressure
  • Irritability
  • Mood changes
  • Nausea
  • Vomiting
  • Paranoia
  • Pruritus (itchy skin)
  • Seizures
  • Tachycardia (rapid heart rate)
  • Taste disturbance
Melatonin is not regulated as a drug and is available over-the-counter, but you should consult with your doctor to ensure that it is appropriate and safe to use to treat your sleeping difficulties.

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
Melatonin is naturally produced by the body and it is what tells you that you are sleepy. I'll google and paste:

Melatonin is a naturally occurring hormone that may be effective in treating some sleep problems including jet lag, insomnia, and circadian-rhythm sleep disorders.
[h=3]What is Melatonin?[/h]Melatonin is a hormone that is secreted by the pineal gland, which is in an area of the brain called the hypothalamus. Melatonin is produced from the amino acid called tryptophan and can be found in the blood as well as in the cerebrospinal fluid that bathes the brain and spinal cord. As a hormone, it conveys signals to other organs and seems to help regulate the circadian rhythms of the body.
[h=3]Melatonin's Role in the Circadian Rhythm[/h]The circadian rhythm is the body's natural pattern of physiological and behavioral processes that are timed to a near 24-hour period. These processes include things like the sleep-wake cycle as well as variations in body temperature, blood pressure, and the release of hormones. Melatonin levels increase after the onset of darkness and peak in the middle of the night between 11pm and 3am. Melatonin seems to promote sleep and can influence the timing of the sleep period.
[h=3]Melatonin to Treat Sleep Problems[/h]Melatonin may be effective in treating circadian rhythm disorders in which the desire for sleep is disrupted in its timing, resulting in difficulty falling asleep or inappropriate sleepiness. There are many common conditions that may be helped, such as:

[*]Jet lag
[*]Shift work sleep disorder
[*]Insomnia in older adults
[*]Advanced sleep phase syndrome
[*]Delayed sleep phase syndrome
[*]Blindness, which blocks the perception of the natural light-dark cycle
[h=3]What Are Common Side Effects of Melatonin?[/h]There are many potential side effects of any drug, including hormonal supplements like melatonin. Although you would be unlikely to experience most side effects -- and you may not have any of them -- some that may commonly occur include:

[*]Stomach cramps
[*]Decreased alertness
[*]Amnesia (memory loss)
[*]Chest pain
[*]Circadian rhythm disruption
[*]Confusion
[*]Cramping
[*]Daytime fatigue
[*]Transient depression
[*]Diarrhea
[*]Dizziness
[*]Drowsiness
[*]Hallucinations
[*]Headache
[*]Hormone changes
[*]High blood sugars
[*]Low blood pressure
[*]Increase eye pressure
[*]Irritability
[*]Mood changes
[*]Nausea
[*]Vomiting
[*]Paranoia
[*]Pruritus (itchy skin)
[*]Seizures
[*]Tachycardia (rapid heart rate)
[*]Taste disturbance
Melatonin is not regulated as a drug and is available over-the-counter, but you should consult with your doctor to ensure that it is appropriate and safe to use to treat your sleeping difficulties.
well that sums it up pretty good lol...thanks for the info I appreciate it but I think I will give this thing a full try before resorting to something else...

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
off topic but has anyone looked into the article on here about anabolic flexing?? I posted a new thread in the exercise section if anyone wants to talk about it on there and give their input!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What is Melatonin?

Melatonin is a hormone that is secreted by the pineal gland, which is in an area of the brain called the hypothalamus. Melatonin is produced from the amino acid called tryptophan and can be found in the blood as well as in the cerebrospinal fluid that bathes the brain and spinal cord. As a hormone, it conveys signals to other organs and seems to help regulate the circadian rhythms of the body.
Melatonin’s Role in the Circadian Rhythm

The circadian rhythm is the body’s natural pattern of physiological and behavioral processes that are timed to a near 24-hour period. These processes include things like the sleep-wake cycle as well as variations in body temperature, blood pressure, and the release of hormones. Melatonin levels increase after the onset of darkness and peak in the middle of the night between 11pm and 3am. Melatonin seems to promote sleep and can influence the timing of the sleep period.
Melatonin to Treat Sleep Problems

Melatonin may be effective in treating circadian rhythm disorders in which the desire for sleep is disrupted in its timing, resulting in difficulty falling asleep or inappropriate sleepiness. There are many common conditions that may be helped, such as:
What Are Common Side Effects of Melatonin?

There are many potential side effects of any drug, including hormonal supplements like melatonin. Although you would be unlikely to experience most side effects -- and you may not have any of them -- some that may commonly occur include:
  • Stomach cramps
  • Decreased alertness
  • Amnesia (memory loss)
  • Chest pain
  • Circadian rhythm disruption
  • Confusion
  • Cramping
  • Daytime fatigue
  • Transient depression
  • Diarrhea
  • Dizziness
  • Drowsiness
  • Hallucinations
  • Headache
  • Hormone changes
  • High blood sugars
  • Low blood pressure
  • Increase eye pressure
  • Irritability
  • Mood changes
  • Nausea
  • Vomiting
  • Paranoia
  • Pruritus (itchy skin)
  • Seizures
  • Tachycardia (rapid heart rate)
  • Taste disturbance

The only downside to melatonin is that it leaves me feeling groggy in the morning even after 8 hours of sleep.

Mike

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
alright so today is day two after taking intimidate and there was hardly any improvement...I was tired at 11 and started drifting off so I took a pill and within 15 minutes...insomnia hits me again...I fell asleep eventually at 1 and woke up at 3...when I woke up though I did feel like I could go start lifting right away but I had to keep trying to get more sleep...I probably only got 5 hours of sleep last night but I didn't feel tired throughout the day so idk yet...seems like its slowly improving like most supplements do...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright so today is day two after taking intimidate and there was hardly any improvement...I was tired at 11 and started drifting off so I took a pill and within 15 minutes...insomnia hits me again...I fell asleep eventually at 1 and woke up at 3...when I woke up though I did feel like I could go start lifting right away but I had to keep trying to get more sleep...I probably only got 5 hours of sleep last night but I didn't feel tired throughout the day so idk yet...seems like its slowly improving like most supplements do...

not even steroids work within 48 horus. It's a dietary supplement, and every tester noted that it "kicked in" at the end of week 2. Give it time to work.

If you aren't sleeping SOUNDLY by day 8-9, try taking it pre-wo. In the meantime, I believe you should get deeper and deeper sleep from here on out.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Sleep gets better...from a previously diagnosed insomniac...just chill. Yoga before bed is your BEST friend.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you sound a bit like me, the first week i woke up groggy and **** from my intimidate but after my first week i sleep really well. I do take melatonin nightly because i lift after work before bed and need to fall asleep fast.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi All,

Been taking Intimidate for 4 days now & I am loving it so far...Great Sleep and great mood....can't wait for what else it has in store for me.

Sincerely,
Coach Murway
Thanks for the feedback man, much appreciated :). It will only get better from here!

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
finally!! day 3 and I have regained my sleep!! went to bed at 10 and woke up at 845 with my 8am alarm blaring!! and some crazy dreams!! so I can attest to the claim of deep sleep because it truly does help it just takes a day or two to kick in! though it is still very early in testing, I can start to see improvements In volume, hardening, and vascularity

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
finally!! day 3 and I have regained my sleep!! went to bed at 10 and woke up at 845 with my 8am alarm blaring!! and some crazy dreams!! so I can attest to the claim of deep sleep because it truly does help it just takes a day or two to kick in! though it is still very early in testing, I can start to see improvements In volume, hardening, and vascularity

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for checking in with us! Been great getting updates on facebook and here, we love it!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey all,

This product is amazing! Day 6 and I feel like a million bucks.....great workout yesterday.More focus & energy without having to take a stimulant!

Craig Murway
Glad you are enjoying ! :)

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
day for is feelin pretty great!! some pretty dang good sleep, woke up energized, focused all day, great workout, recovery is getting even more faster....and I am for sure starting to see results....going to get a second bottle!!!
anyone who has not got in on this needs to!!

maybe a discount code??? just sayin...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wish i had a discount code for NP :(

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
i wish i had a discount code for NP :(
dang that stinks!!! hopefully a np rep will see this and share some love lol...

I've spread the word to all my buddies at the gym and I know at least 5 of them that ordered

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
holy ****!! day 5 of this stuff....went to bed at 11.....woke up at 10 this morning in the same position I went to sleep in and the sheets were hardly messed up....pretty dang good sleep if you ask me!!

muscle wise....starting to see a lot more volume and vascularity...hardening is take a little while to be able to see results be I can tell its working!!

this is some great stuff

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
Anyone considered pairing Intimidate with Animal PM? Seems like this might be a sick combination. I used PM for a full can and loved that ****

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You may sleep for like 4 weeks straight on that combo...haha

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone considered pairing Intimidate with Animal PM? Seems like this might be a sick combination. I used PM for a full can and loved that ****
Now that would be something haha. Throw in some extra valarian root, l-theanine, and hell an ambien to! :p

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
If only the health care world knew about stuff like this...get people off those bs medications....and gain some muscle while you are at it! NMDA ftw!

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
day 6....really need me to post? you already know what it's going to be....damn good sleep!!!
this stuff is incredible and i plan on keep using it...

osleep is amazing
orecovery is enhanced
ovolume is increasing
ohardness is increasing
ovascularity is beyond belief

this stuff kicks all daa products ass

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
day 6....really need me to post? you already know what it's going to be....damn good sleep!!!
this stuff is incredible and i plan on keep using it...

osleep is amazing
orecovery is enhanced
ovolume is increasing
ohardness is increasing
ovascularity is beyond belief

this stuff kicks all daa products ass
Winning!

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
day 7....product kicks ass...enough said...

unfortunately though...I ripped a couple callouses off today doing power cleans :( hope this does not hinder the rest of my lifts while I'm on this stuff....

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
epic epic epic.

thank you for the AWESOME log so far.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
day 7....product kicks ass...enough said...

unfortunately though...I ripped a couple callouses off today doing power cleans :( hope this does not hinder the rest of my lifts while I'm on this stuff....
Glad you're liking it so far OP. That sucks about the callouses though, gloves or some kind if hand wrap might help. Shouldn't set you back or anything though.

And if you like Intimidate now, just wait til you hit about week 2, recovery and sleep = uber win :)

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
Glad you're liking it so far OP. That sucks about the callouses though, gloves or some kind if hand wrap might help. Shouldn't set you back or anything though.

And if you like Intimidate now, just wait til you hit about week 2, recovery and sleep = uber win :)
I can't wear gloves, my buddies give me hell callin me a woman and not growin a pair so I have to keep going raw skin but to hell with it...I can't wait to see the end of this...just starting week two and after week one I can hardly imagine how it could get better

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
get some liquid chalk...its like wearing gloves without having gloves on

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
get some liquid chalk...its like wearing gloves without having gloves on
never heard of that before....where can you get it? and won't it make the bar all nasty and be hard to grip it sense it's a liquid ?