intimidate?? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

intimidate??

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AndShane
    i thought this was suppose to help with sleep? Why is it hard to sleep the first week on this product?
    I believe only a few users have had an issue with the sleep.

Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AndShane
    i thought this was suppose to help with sleep? Why is it hard to sleep the first week on this product?
    word from the wise told me its probably due too you getting amped about the supplement before you start taking it so in your head your already expecting it to work instantly and give you great sleep...truth is, "not even steroids work that fast, you have to give it a couple days before it kicks it."

trust me man, I had the same problem..if you go back and read my first posts, I couldn't get sleep for a day or two but now I'm sleeping past alarm clocks lol....just give it time
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AndShane View Post
    I think it just affects different people in different ways. We are all wired differently and have different chemical makeups and different tolerances for all sorts of things: Meds, supps, foods, pollen, cats...you name it.

I couldn't sleep for sh1t on Intimidate(first week) until I started taking ZMA an hour before bed, and then Intimidate a couple minutes before bed. I am hoping that eventually I can skip the ZMA altogether. Time will tell.
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    I think it just affects different people in different ways. We are all wired differently and have different chemical makeups and different tolerances for all sorts of things: Meds, supps, foods, pollen, cats...you name it.

I couldn't sleep for sh1t on Intimidate(first week) until I started taking ZMA an hour before bed, and then Intimidate a couple minutes before bed. I am hoping that eventually I can skip the ZMA altogether. Time will tell.
    I think this post gets my vote tbh. As of now, about 95%+ of the known logs shown instant sleep enhancement. A small percentage shows the opposite. The human body sure is an odd thing
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I think this post gets my vote tbh. As of now, about 95%+ of the known logs shown instant sleep enhancement. A small percentage shows the opposite. The human body sure is an odd thing
    have to second this. Seems like there's always a few outliers in terms of peeple's responses to certain products/ingredients. The amount of variance in people's body chemistry is pretty damn interesting sometimes
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

So do you take Intimidate as you lay down to sleep, or a certain amount of time before getting into bed?

I'm so excited to start this stuff on Saturday (along with Erase Pro and Endosurge).

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak View Post
    So do you take Intimidate as you lay down to sleep, or a certain amount of time before getting into bed?

I'm so excited to start this stuff on Saturday (along with Erase Pro and Endosurge).
    up to you, whatever is easiest. Most people notice it "kick in" for sleep within about 20 minutes, so either will work fine.
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.

day 10....
    sleep is starting to get much deeper now, takes little time to fall asleep and it takes a lot to wake up lol...but when I do get up I feel refreshed
    and amped at the same time...no doubt this stuff is incredible!

I did shoulders yesterday and wrestling right after...I hurt my shoulder on a sweep and I woke up this Mornin and no pain! so recovery is unreal with intimidate!!!

Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    day 10....
    sleep is starting to get much deeper now, takes little time to fall asleep and it takes a lot to wake up lol...but when I do get up I feel refreshed
    and amped at the same time...no doubt this stuff is incredible!

I did shoulders yesterday and wrestling right after...I hurt my shoulder on a sweep and I woke up this Mornin and no pain! so recovery is unreal with intimidate!!!
    you sound like youre having VERY similar results to the user "voo" from bodybuilding . com. He really stressed the recovery aspect of it.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

word from the wise told me its probably due too you getting amped about the supplement before you start taking it so in your head your already expecting it to work instantly and give you great sleep...truth is, "not even steroids work that fast, you have to give it a couple days before it kicks it."

trust me man, I had the same problem..if you go back and read my first posts, I couldn't get sleep for a day or two but now I'm sleeping past alarm clocks lol....just give it time

If your sleeping past the alarm clock that doesn't indicate good sleep. Quite the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    If your sleeping past the alarm clock that doesn't indicate good sleep. Quite the opposite.
    He's sleeping deeper, and waking up feeling more refreshed. That sounds like better sleep if I've heard it...
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

I don't quite know how that does not prove better sleep??? for the sake of arguing lets just say I go to bed at 12am, do not wake up once in the middle of the night, in a deep enough sleep that I do not hear my alarm blaring, and when I do wake up, I feel rejuvenated and more than ready to start my day off, much less start training...

I'm sorry but I do not understand the logic behind that is not deeper or better sleep? unless I'm wrong, which happens a lot; that is basically the connotation of a great nights sleep
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat

I don't quite know how that does not prove better sleep??? for the sake of arguing lets just say I go to bed at 12am, do not wake up once in the middle of the night, in a deep enough sleep that I do not hear my alarm blaring, and when I do wake up, I feel rejuvenated and more than ready to start my day off, much less start training...

I'm sorry but I do not understand the logic behind that is not deeper or better sleep? unless I'm wrong, which happens a lot; that is basically the connotation of a great nights sleep
    Agreed.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If your sleeping well then you should be waking up before the alarm even goes off if your truly well rested. You shouldn't even need an alarm. That fact that you sleep through it tells me your still exhausted. If you feel refreshed I guess your good to go though. Maybe try going to bed earlier.
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

If your sleeping well then you should be waking up before the alarm even goes off if your truly well rested. You shouldn't even need an alarm. That fact that you sleep through it tells me your still exhausted. If you feel refreshed I guess your good to go though. Maybe try going to bed earlier.
    I can see your logic behind this completely...as soon as I read this the first thing that came to mind was my rehab trainer when I pulled my groin real bad telling me "your body has a mind of its own and when it comes to sleep, your body basically has its own time clock that it gets use to when you get into a routine"....

here's my logic though....and I'm no doctor and not saying I'm 100% right...but....intimidate, from reviews and my own personal usage, is a natty boost that is taken at night that ENHANCES sleep and. recovery as well as define muscles, increase vascularity, and increase volume...the fact that intimidate is used before bed and is a "proven" sleep enhancer tells me that it throws your body off of its normal time and prolongs it to an elevated level that the body is not use to...this is just my thinking but I do see your logic as well

looking forward to todays update
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    looking forward to todays update
    day 11

sleep was incredible
    recovery is unreal now...shoulder pain is non existent anymore
    woke up rejuvenated
    strength is starting to really kick in! at the beginning of taking intimidate I could only incline bench 225 once or twice and that was last week and today I was able to rep 225 for 6...incredible
    vascularity is constant
    my muscles feel harder and I am startin to look shredded so this stuff is really kickin in!!
    before I started intimidate I was 176 and 9%bf and I weighed in and calculated bf today and I'm a solid 180 and held constant 9%bf even though I eat so much more now!!

4lbs gain...no bf% increase

in less than 2 weeks.

Yea...this stuff doesn't work
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

in less than 2 weeks.

by far the best natty boost I have ever used! reigns supreme
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

in less than 2 weeks.

LMAO, kind of my feeling. Sure it wont work for everyone, but for the 90%+ that it does, the results are just beyond unreal.

OP, sick results so far, and nice updates.. really appreciate what you are doing for us and others!

Mike
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

LMAO, kind of my feeling. Sure it wont work for everyone, but for the 90%+ that it does, the results are just beyond unreal.

OP, sick results so far, and nice updates.. really appreciate what you are doing for us and others!

Mike
    no problem!! good to have followers for a thread!
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.

day 12

due to having to watch my team play last night in the tournament and not ending till 1 and goin off to bed at 2 I knew I was going to be sleep deprived lol BUT....I slept like a baby....didn't budge in my sleep and woke up at 12 so I got a solid 10 hours of sleep!

did arms yesterday and pretty much killed them but when I woke up there was no tension or soreness so recovery is still going hard!

intimidate is unparalleled to those that are in its class that are on the market today

Yo GR you're about one post away from selling me into this product.. I think a T-shirt should be in store for you since discount codes aren't available (clearing my throat). 2 ?s, where's the cheapest place to find this stuff and what other supps are you currently on? Thanks again for your logs, they have been EXTREMELY helpful...
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sweatymoo
    Yo GR you're about one post away from selling me into this product.. I think a T-shirt should be in store for you since discount codes aren't available (clearing my throat). 2 ?s, where's the cheapest place to find this stuff and what other supps are you currently on? Thanks again for your logs, they have been EXTREMELY helpful...
    cheapest place to get it is def. nutra planet plus their shipping is incomparable...you pay for standard shipping and it's there next day or the day after (at least for me)....

other sups I'm on...

PWO - maximize v2 + hemavol
    combat (mp) for recovery
    100% casein for before bed
    and intimidate stacked with erase pro

Fantastic... thanks
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sweatymoo
    Fantastic... thanks
    no problem
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

4lbs! amazing cant wait to bulk on this but it has helped me hold weight very very VERY nicely in my prep
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    4lbs! amazing cant wait to bulk on this but it has helped me hold weight very very VERY nicely in my prep
    ditto for the effects it's having on my prep. weight has dropped incredibly slowly but body composition has changed really drastically, and strength is about the same as it was when i was about 15 lbs heavier.

And great updates OP, glad to see the constant progress you're making on Intimidate
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.

day 13

I feel like I'm getting repetitive here
    sleep is out of this world
    recovery is amazing
    muscle hardness has really kicked in now
    vascularity..ha it looks like I'm flexing all the time now
    and volume...volume has increased a good deal
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Used this stuff to replace my other DAA. Only a couple days in, but having problems staying asleep. Ill fall asleep, then wake up a few hours later, then fall asleep again. Then when I need to wake up, I feel too lazy. However, once Im up I feel pretty good as if I got all the sleep I needed. Also, this stuff makes me gassy as hell!
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thestein1016
    Used this stuff to replace my other DAA. Only a couple days in, but having problems staying asleep. Ill fall asleep, then wake up a few hours later, then fall asleep again. Then when I need to wake up, I feel too lazy. However, once Im up I feel pretty good as if I got all the sleep I needed. Also, this stuff makes me gassy as hell!
    just stay the course my friend...I had the exact same problem and it was not until day 4 that I started to get some great sleep!! just keep on keepin on
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thestein1016
    Sleep was a major issue for me as well. I had the same symptoms. I stopped at 8. I was feeling lethargic by the last dose. As soon as I stopped I felt better right away. I didn't want to bother taking it at different times like they were suggesting, zma came into the picture as well. They didn't have any experience with these side effects with their so called testers so I preferred to stop. My suggestion is to listen to your body. It really knows best
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thestein1016 View Post
    sxipro also had this issue, he resolved it with ZMA 1hr before bed.
    mine last 6days but after that I was golden i sleep like a baby now!
    try some ZMA or time released melatonin to get you through, but it gets SOOOOO much better
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Ill just wait it out. Im already 5 or so days in.
    Thanks for the info. Any tips regarding the gas issue? lol
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

day 13

I feel like I'm getting repetitive here
    sleep is out of this world
    recovery is amazing
    muscle hardness has really kicked in now
    vascularity..ha it looks like I'm flexing all the time now
    and volume...volume has increased a good deal
    Me and you are literally on the same schedule here, and noticing the same results. Serious

This is literally the first and only issue of gas we have heard. Considering a pill is 30mg of active, and the rest filler, and everyone else has stated they have no stomach issues, im stumped tbh. Try taking it with a meal
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thestein1016 View Post
    Ill just wait it out. Im already 5 or so days in.
    Thanks for the info. Any tips regarding the gas issue? lol
    Have you noticed these gas issues ONLY since taking Intimidate? If not then maybe diet? But I am sure you know your body well enough to decipher whether it is diet or not.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I had unbelievably raunchy gas last night. I am talking peel the wallpaper from the wall, dog killing sulphur gas. I made some spicy asian sticky chicken wings, sesame noodles and pea pods for dinner. A delicious meal with dire side effects.

Not Intimidate related, but I just thought I'd share.

Lol IRL... Hard
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.

ey guys,

so yesterday I started my workouts in the morning instead of the evening and only lifted about an hour and was done by noon...I bought INTIMIDATE and just started to use it yesterday in high hopes but I have to say...the claim of deep sleep...ya didn't help me sleep at all, I was up all night last night and I was feeling tired at 11 so I took the pill right before bed and within 20 minutes or so I felt wired...I couldnt get any sleep and probably only got an hours worth of some sleep.....anyone else have this strange side effect??
    Took it for 30 days here and it took a good 10 to 12 days before the deep sleep really kicked in. Yes, first week was hard to get to sleep and I woke frequently each night. BUT when it did kick in, it was the best sleep I had in a few months. Just took a little time to build up in my system I guess. Kind of wished I had ran it for 60 days instead of 30 to see if it would have continued. I'd take it again if it came in a 45 or 60 day supply.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Intimidate
    By Mission1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 10:27 AM
  2. Intimidate or SNS DAA?
    By capn crunch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 08:51 AM
  3. Intimidate???
    By newman897 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47