Need a cutting stack

Tupp53

Awards
Im looking for a cutting stack. I just finished up my bulking. Appreciate any help.

Thank you

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best thing for me none EC wise I'd say go with Genomyx Heat with Abliderate Advance and I like when I need a stim to help out use Neogenix Velocity Xt. Perfect stack in my opinion Heat gets you sweating like no ones business, Abliderate best topical out there and Velocity Xt is a great stim in pill form so you cab control how much you need.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Best thing for me none EC wise I'd say go with Genomyx Heat with Abliderate Advance and I like when I need a stim to help out use Neogenix Velocity Xt. Perfect stack in my opinion Heat gets you sweating like no ones business, Abliderate best topical out there and Velocity Xt is a great stim in pill form so you cab control how much you need.
Thanks for the luv, DCP/Heat stack would go perfect with a stim no doubt. Abliderate Advance just shipped out on friday and should be hitting the store very soon :)

But if on a budget like many are you can get EC with great results

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im looking for a cutting stack. I just finished up my bulking. Appreciate any help.

Thank you
scissors, razor blade, emo kids....

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Dexaprine! Worked great for me last year

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
will I lose much strength if I use this stack?
You shouldnt lose strenght as long as your still pushing the same weight or more.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you looking for a mild stim free cut, with something like TEA-GCG?

Are you looking for a clean stimulant, thermogenic, targeted fat loss cut like Alpha-T2?

Or are you wanting extreme thermogenic/stim/appetite suppression cut with The Get Up and Go Stack (Alpha-T2 + OEP)?

Tupp53

Awards
Ultimately I would like to lose about 5-8% bf. I've already started a cutting diet. But I've read some good stuff about the get up and go stack.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
What's your current BF%?

Typically coming off a bulk and switching up your diet will have drastic if not show direct results on it's own the first few weeks. I personally would see how you respond by switching up to your "cut" diet, then asses which product(s) would work best.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
What did your diet look like during the bulk and how do you plan to transition into the cut? Then what will be the final Cutting diet look like?

Just trying to gauge where you are coming from and plan to go.

Tupp53

Awards
Bulk I was at about 5k cal. And right now im watching my carb intake and lowering my cal to about 3k and work my way down about 100 a day till I get to around 2k and starting next week gonna do crossfit/HIT 2X week on top of my normal lifting cycle.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
at 17% you could cut down some bodyfat with basic diet, saving supps for when you plateau

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
2k is way too low for your stats

Tupp53

Awards
I was just curious on the supplements. Cuz the last 2 times I've cut w/ basic diet hasn't seemed to work.. I got some stubborn fat lately

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
honestly if youre not seeing progress with 17%bf then your doing something wrong, supplements shouldnt be used as a band-aid....by the looks of it your 2k calorie goal is very low to me and thats a problem in its self..post your age/height/weight/ training volume

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good diet
Reduce xt
Ecy stack

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fat free would be perfect. Preserve the muscle and melt the fat plus feel like a million :D win win

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
You shouldnt lose strenght as long as your still pushing the same weight or more.
Also, up protein a Lil more. Look at least at 1g/lb of BW

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
This is how I do it when starting a cutting diet:

Bodywt x (10/12/15)= calories per day. If u have a slow metabolism go with 10. Example I weigh 170 with a fast metabolism so it looks like this:
170 x 15 = 2550 cal. Per day. Reduce 200 cal. In form of carbs per week. My ratio is 60 protein, 30 carbs 10 fats. Adjust every week if bodyfat/Bodywt not moving. My diet usually last 10-12 weeks. Hope this helps.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
This is how I do it when starting a cutting diet:

Bodywt x (10/12/15)= calories per day. If u have a slow metabolism go with 10. Example I weigh 170 with a fast metabolism so it looks like this:
170 x 15 = 2550 cal. Per day. Reduce 200 cal. In form of carbs per week. My ratio is 60 protein, 30 carbs 10 fats. Adjust every week if bodyfat/Bodywt not moving. My diet usually last 10-12 weeks. Hope this helps.
i personally use fitnessfrog's tdee calculator, im curious to see the similarities....whats your age and training schedule?

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Train 5 days a week. 42 yrs young :)) been back competing again to prove that age doesn't matter when u put your mind to it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i got 2600 so the methods are similar, the only thing i can see making it a factor is the training volume

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I used this method for years. Even when bulking, only thing change is the macros. Higher carbs and fats. Protein goes back to a 1to1 ratio.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i would be using a 20xbodyweight approach personally.....whatever works