Stopping DAA.. - AnabolicMinds.com

Stopping DAA..

  1. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19618

    Reputation

    Stopping DAA..


    How long will it take for levels to normalize after cessation of DAA supplementation? I have used it for several months I am assuming it may take around 2 weeks? Anyone know?

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,667
    Rep Power
    2445921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid
    How long will it take for levels to normalize after cessation of DAA supplementation? I have used it for several months I am assuming it may take around 2 weeks? Anyone know?
    In to see the answers to this as well....

    I would say 2-3 weeks myself.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  3. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,702
    Rep Power
    830348

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    How long will it take for levels to normalize after cessation of DAA supplementation? I have used it for several months I am assuming it may take around 2 weeks? Anyone know?
    Testosterone levels or DAA levels?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19618

    Reputation

    Test levels. But I am assuming when the test levels normalize that would be when the DAA levels normalize as well. Is that incorrect?
  5. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726317

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Why did you feel like running it that long?
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19618

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Why did you feel like running it that long?
    Well I used it a little before and throughout a androhard/hdrol cycle (trying to prevent as much suppression as possible by running DAA at nights) and I am just finishing up pct where I was using DAA as well... but it seems to be increasing estro sides for me so I am dropping it. I prob wont use it again for some reason it seems to increase nipple sensitivity and puffyness for me (even while running erase pro every day).
  7. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726317

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid

    Well I used it a little before and throughout a androhard/hdrol cycle (trying to prevent as much suppression as possible by running DAA at nights) and I am just finishing up pct where I was using DAA as well... but it seems to be increasing estro sides for me so I am dropping it. I prob wont use it again for some reason it seems to increase nipple sensitivity and puffyness for me (even while running erase pro every day).
    Yeah I would of ran an AI like Erase or Triazole cause DAA has that affect on some. Did you run a SERM during PCT and an AI? My suggestion obviously drop the DAA and low dose an AI to see if you can't get it to stop bothering you.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  8. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726317

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Androhard with Hdrol should of been more than enough to prevent lethargy sides it's a good test base I wouldn't of ran DAA thru cycle save it next time for PCT only.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19618

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Yeah I would of ran an AI like Erase or Triazole cause DAA has that affect on some. Did you run a SERM during PCT and an AI? My suggestion obviously drop the DAA and low dose an AI to see if you can't get it to stop bothering you.
    I did a pretty short hdrol run (I had to stop it short for personal reasons) so my pct was Erase pro, anabeta, and daa. I think stopping the daa will eliminate the issue pretty easily since im using erase pro every day as it is. I was just curious when daa/test levels from daa normalized after stopping so when I get bloodwork I will know when the daa has officially left the building
  10. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19618

    Reputation

    and I am just not going to use DAA anymore. It does a good job at raising my LH/fsh from previous blood work but it raises my prolactin significantly and my estrogen as well. I am better off with other products for boosting test daa causes me too many issues.
  11. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726317

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid

    I did a pretty short hdrol run (I had to stop it short for personal reasons) so my pct was Erase pro, anabeta, and daa. I think stopping the daa will eliminate the issue pretty easily since im using erase pro every day as it is. I was just curious when daa/test levels from daa normalized after stopping so when I get bloodwork I will know when the daa has officially left the building
    Still dosing the Erase Pro should be fine then for any estrogen problems. Still future I'd use a SERM for PCT so you have no worries.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  12. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726317

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid
    and I am just not going to use DAA anymore. It does a good job at raising my LH/fsh from previous blood work but it raises my prolactin significantly and my estrogen as well. I am better off with other products for boosting test daa causes me too many issues.
    Yeah use a product like BPS Endosurge next time with DAA for helping control prolactin.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  13. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,702
    Rep Power
    830348

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Still dosing the Erase Pro should be fine then for any estrogen problems. Still future I'd use a SERM for PCT so you have no worries.
    Agreed. What's done is done. I would keep using the Erase Pro and stop the DAA. The extra DAA is going to leave your system as soon as you stop. When test drops is going to depend on your body, but I don't think it will take a full 2 weeks. If you are planning to get bloodwork though, that would be ideal.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    its been shown they start regressing in 2-3 days

    I am not sure , would think 2-3 weeks

    Check out our DAA here

    http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mst...?q=daa&x=0&y=0
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  15. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19618

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    its been shown they start regressing in 2-3 days

    I am not sure , would think 2-3 weeks

    Check out our DAA here

    http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mst...?q=daa&x=0&y=0
    I actually have your DAA . Selling it to a friend though I have used it for a while and there is still a lot left! Great deal for sure. I have decided not to use DAA anymore causes me too many issues. Your DAA is great though I can tell it is pure and cant beat the price. Decided to switch out the DAA for testorpo
  16. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I actually have your DAA . Selling it to a friend though I have used it for a while and there is still a lot left! Great deal for sure. I have decided not to use DAA anymore causes me too many issues. Your DAA is great though I can tell it is pure and cant beat the price. Decided to switch out the DAA for testorpo
    Ive been on it like 7-8 months now. Using it on cycle as it helps according to Pat Arnold, whos opinions I respect greatly and think he is an expert in his feild-like the best of the best at what he does.

    anyways thank you

    what challenges did it cause?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  17. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19618

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Ive been on it like 7-8 months now. Using it on cycle as it helps according to Pat Arnold, whos opinions I respect greatly and think he is an expert in his feild-like the best of the best at what he does.

    anyways thank you

    what challenges did it cause?
    I do not respond to DAA like most people do. i have blood work solo showing it increases my LH and FSH along with free test, but it actually decreases my total test by a good amount...not to mention pretty high prolactin and I have not gotten my estrogen tested on it but based on how my nipples start to look im sure that shoots up as well. Stacking it with an AI doesnt help as much as I would want. I used it in pct this time to help boost my fsh/lh since I know it can do that but the other issues (lowered total test, increases estro, increase prolactin) are not worth it to me anymore. I see some nice strength gains but I also feel worse overall not in a better mood like a lot of people report. I am just going to stick to other test boosters that I know work well for me.
  18. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I do not respond to DAA like most people do. i have blood work solo showing it increases my LH and FSH along with free test, but it actually decreases my total test by a good amount...not to mention pretty high prolactin and I have not gotten my estrogen tested on it but based on how my nipples start to look im sure that shoots up as well. Stacking it with an AI doesnt help as much as I would want. I used it in pct this time to help boost my fsh/lh since I know it can do that but the other issues (lowered total test, increases estro, increase prolactin) are not worth it to me anymore. I see some nice strength gains but I also feel worse overall not in a better mood like a lot of people report. I am just going to stick to other test boosters that I know work well for me.
    congratulations on getting lab results. That is very strange that lh and fsh rose and testosterone didnt. First time I ever heard of that because lh and fsh make testosterone rise.

    I have seen lab results of a rep here who used daa, testopro and his free and total testosterone increased while he was dieting hard, he is like 260 lbs and taking in around 2000 calorie diet!. dieting like that makes test evels fall and his rose! proof our products work
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  19. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19618

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    congratulations on getting lab results. That is very strange that lh and fsh rose and testosterone didnt. First time I ever heard of that because lh and fsh make testosterone rise.

    I have seen lab results of a rep here who used daa, testopro and his free and total testosterone increased while he was dieting hard, he is like 260 lbs and taking in around 2000 calorie diet!. dieting like that makes test evels fall and his rose! proof our products work
    I have no doubt it works I am for sure an outlier when it comes to DAA. I feel better without it and don't need it to make gains or recover there are plenty of other options out there that work for me. Two theories I had for the test issue was that 1. set pt was changes since my free test was so high, or 2. aromatase increases and/or becomes upregulated as well (there was a boar study showing this). Hard to say. Dropping DAA fixed the problem before and it will fix it again now. I call it a lesson learned .
  20. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I have no doubt it works I am for sure an outlier when it comes to DAA. I feel better without it and don't need it to make gains or recover there are plenty of other options out there that work for me. Two theories I had for the test issue was that 1. set pt was changes since my free test was so high, or 2. aromatase increases and/or becomes upregulated as well (there was a boar study showing this). Hard to say. Dropping DAA fixed the problem before and it will fix it again now. I call it a lesson learned .
    Good to hear you solved it =)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  21. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I have a feeling I have the same problem with DAA.....i was on erase or erase pro the entire time I was using it, but it seemed to aggravate the gyno despite being on other stuff that would antagonize gyno not make it worse. So you figure it must be prolactin, but never had any testing done. just guessing. I'm probably gonna use DAA in PCT only and maybe off cycle times.....with AI and something to take care of the prolactin for sure.
  22. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I have a feeling I have the same problem with DAA.....i was on erase or erase pro the entire time I was using it, but it seemed to aggravate the gyno despite being on other stuff that would antagonize gyno not make it worse. So you figure it must be prolactin, but never had any testing done. just guessing. I'm probably gonna use DAA in PCT only and maybe off cycle times.....with AI and something to take care of the prolactin for sure.
    what other stuff?

    In my opinion, daa with an ai would only help minimize estrogen and cause no adverse effects whatsoever (except the fact ai's mess with ldl cholestrol, other than that your good, and if your healthy , keep the ai cycle one month or less)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  23. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    what other stuff?

    In my opinion, daa with an ai would only help minimize estrogen and cause no adverse effects whatsoever (except the fact ai's mess with ldl cholestrol, other than that your good, and if your healthy , keep the ai cycle one month or less)
    AHv3 and topicals like eviscerate and Erase or Erase pro.....DHT plus AI you figure would help with gyno, not leave it the same or make it worse. So something was going on there....does daa not elevate prolactin? and doesn't prolactin effect gyno? or so I believe.....
  24. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,491
    Rep Power
    6035017

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    To answer OP's question, 12 days was enough for the 12 days on, so I'd say 2 weeks practically, 3 weeks wholly, given your situation.
  25. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    AHv3 and topicals like eviscerate and Erase or Erase pro.....DHT plus AI you figure would help with gyno, not leave it the same or make it worse. So something was going on there....does daa not elevate prolactin? and doesn't prolactin effect gyno? or so I believe.....
    Prolactin does not elevate significantly enough to cause gyno. Moreover, those that have had gyno challenges before need to watch this. Luckily, I have never so its always important to take into account whether a person has had gyno before and yes it could effect it.

    I take hghpro which has l dopa in it which inhibits prolactin a bit. I have been fine since using daa straight for 7-8 months now
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  26. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I too have stopped all DAA. I was using HGHpro and on both Erase Pro and Dex and i still noticed my nips getting puffy during PCT while using DAA. I stopped and the puffiness went down. I have used DAA before and not had these problems. Could just be in PCT, either way I will try again when I am outside my cycle and of PCT.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  27. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    yeah the gyno was preexisting and I am prone to it.
  28. New Member
    uknowme62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    191

    Reputation

    Warbird, I expressed to my doc my preexisting gyno issues and he prescribed me armidex. It has really helped aside from the joint pain but d3 has helped that. Plus its super cheap. If I could only convince him to do surgery so insurance would cover it.
  29. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by uknowme62 View Post
    Warbird, I expressed to my doc my preexisting gyno issues and he prescribed me armidex. It has really helped aside from the joint pain but d3 has helped that. Plus its super cheap. If I could only convince him to do surgery so insurance would cover it.
    yeah, I tell my cardiologist about it (he notices it of course) and he says it will go away on its own lol. I just shake my head. I had gotten rid of it before on my own, then not too long ago had a major flare-up due to taking oral spironolactone (which I knew better than to take, but I took it anyways for a while). So its his/their fault it recurred since they prescribed that to me w/o telling me about the side effects....but next time I see him I'll be at a much lower BF and he will have no choice but to help me out when I request something. You can always get research chem arimidex, but I prefer to get legit arimidex....which is expensive and if its doctor prescribed then it will be covered by your insurance. But yeah, good luck getting them to approve surgery....they will go kicking and screaming before they give in to that LOL
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,667
    Rep Power
    2445921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    yeah, I tell my cardiologist about it (he notices it of course) and he says it will go away on its own lol. I just shake my head. I had gotten rid of it before on my own, then not too long ago had a major flare-up due to taking oral spironolactone (which I knew better than to take, but I took it anyways for a while). So its his/their fault it recurred since they prescribed that to me w/o telling me about the side effects....but next time I see him I'll be at a much lower BF and he will have no choice but to help me out when I request something. You can always get research chem arimidex, but I prefer to get legit arimidex....which is expensive and if its doctor prescribed then it will be covered by your insurance. But yeah, good luck getting them to approve surgery....they will go kicking and screaming before they give in to that LOL
    Dude ur seeing like 2-3 doctors and still taking all these pills and methyls smh...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  31. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Dude ur seeing like 2-3 doctors and still taking all these pills and methyls smh...
    I have one cardiologist that I see once a year, and epi is the only methyl I have ever taken. are you retarded today? LMFAO
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,667
    Rep Power
    2445921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    I have one cardiologist that I see once a year, and epi is the only methyl I have ever taken. are you retarded today? LMFAO
    Check ya mail bitch...

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  33. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Check ya mail bitch...

    pink packaging? do I need to take a pic of this and post it in here? I should since you've been acting up lately hahahahaha
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,667
    Rep Power
    2445921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    pink packaging? do I need to take a pic of this and post it in here? I should since you've been acting up lately hahahahaha
    !!! :rotf:

    Do it!!! I won't be offended, happy valentines day......, ph@ggot!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  35. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    aaronjp1....gay man? or straight man? you be the judge.........

    Name:  am.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  102.3 KB
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,667
    Rep Power
    2445921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    aaronjp1....gay man? or straight man? you be the judge.........

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=54 093"/>


    Good 1 bud hahahahahaha
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  37. New Member
    SSD77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    203

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Prolactin does not elevate significantly enough to cause gyno. Moreover, those that have had gyno challenges before need to watch this. Luckily, I have never so its always important to take into account whether a person has had gyno before and yes it could effect it.

    I take hghpro which has l dopa in it which inhibits prolactin a bit. I have been fine since using daa straight for 7-8 months now
    What kind of breaks are you taking during those 7-8 months? I'm just curious because Id like to stick with DAA , it seems to work pretty good for me thus far. But then again its early yet so we shall see.
  38. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SSD77 View Post
    What kind of breaks are you taking during those 7-8 months? I'm just curious because Id like to stick with DAA , it seems to work pretty good for me thus far. But then again its early yet so we shall see.
    after the first 6-8 weeks I took a week break, then after another 6-8 weeks I took a week break. since then though I just ran it straight though. I love staying on the stuff. I am doing a twelve week cycle and staying on it the whole way through, though pct and afterwards
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  39. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation



    we have caps as well as powder, check out our website, www.aisportsnutrition.com

    we offer some great bulk supply products like l carntine tartrate, daa, and much more
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  40. New Member
    SSD77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    203

    Reputation

    Thumbs up


    Cool, yea I've been very happy thus far on DAA. I've been using your guys powder form( i actually love the taste of daa) My only concern is the rise in prolactin but I havnt had a problem with that yet. I'd run some L-dopa but I'm not one to jump on the L-dopa train that fast , I've read up on it and it looks like a risky herb.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. No stopping now
    By mxmatt15 in forum Pics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 03:18 PM
  2. PCT Help, stopping cycle
    By DCLibra in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 09:03 AM
  3. so what's stopping them?
    By lennoxchi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 01:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in