Original LX/Reduce XT, Shift and Erase?
- 03-11-2012, 12:29 PM
- 03-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Seems a little overkill, but if you can tolerate the stiffness, Im sure it would safe, but I wouldnt do it.PHF Rep
- 03-11-2012, 01:35 PM
Let me get this right your going to take reduce Xt, original LX and new LX? At 3 caps a day for each one?
03-11-2012, 02:28 PM
No just getting feedback from informed people whether or not this would be safe to run or not. and it would be one of the LX's ( original or newer version) reduce XT and shift
03-11-2012, 04:41 PM
I like Reduce Xt for cortisol control myself. Shift is a good product I'd watch how you dose the Erase since it's also been reported to have cortisol affects also. But Erase is flexible enough to play with dosing.Originally Posted by JonRubio
03-11-2012, 05:22 PM
ReduceXT is the better of the two for cortisol. You can't really suppress cortisol more at 3 caps a day of reduce xt. I would opt for a different test/muscle booster. Maybe ana beta?
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
03-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Reduce xt and shift sounds good. maybe throw in some green tea and caffeineOriginally Posted by PrepNwa23
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Machmood in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-13-2012, 05:09 PM
- By Sik in forum PESReplies: 33Last Post: 07-04-2011, 10:55 AM
- By Superpippo in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 03-14-2011, 12:15 AM
- By carpee in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 02-12-2011, 11:00 PM
- By Violator4200 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2010, 10:54 PM