Up Your Mass Help!

Jordan.Forget

Awards
I have just bought Up Your Mass by MHP and was wondering what is the most effective way to take it? It says four scoops twice a day but I'll go through the jug in a day at that rate!!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is why people say to make your own. Making your own is so much less expensive and its not full of sugar and fillers. Just make your own next time.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
If you wanna make it last longer just do as few scoops as you can with breakfast while still being able to meet the amount of calories you need a day...but like T-Bone said it's much better and cheaper just to blend your own.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Screw the directions. You should only need it once a day. I drink mine post workout.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Post workout baby!!!!!!!!!!

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I get the tubs bogo so that kind of helped so I would take it with breakfast and PW. But just do it PW

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
**** that stuff. Get a 12 pound bag of serious mass online for like 30. Do half the serving. Still gettin close to 700 cals, 150 g of carbs, protein... All the goods then just add milk and peanut butter in that bitch... Mmmmmm bananas!!! Can't go wrong!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**** that stuff. Get a 12 pound bag of serious mass online for like 30. Do half the serving. Still gettin close to 700 cals, 150 g of carbs, protein... All the goods then just add milk and peanut butter in that bitch... Mmmmmm bananas!!! Can't go wrong!
Wtf. Serious mass is all hidden sugars. Up ur mass actually has a legit Carb blend.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Works just fine for me **** with close to no fat gain and I don't do Cardio.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
love this stuff drank it after workouts. very filling but not cheap on wallet....

murk01

murk01

Awards
This is why people say to make your own. Making your own is so much less expensive and its not full of sugar and fillers. Just make your own next time.
how buy mixing dif protiens? i would love to try this. there is way much sugar and i dont like fake\synthetic sweetners. u got a recipie?

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
how buy mixing dif protiens? i would love to try this. there is way much sugar and i dont like fake\synthetic sweetners. u got a recipie?
What??

murk01

murk01

Awards
sorry, i cant even read some of the **** i write. some one mentioned that they make their own weight gainer. i was wondering how would you go about that. is it by mixing different protien powders and is there a recipie.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Get some good protein and mix in oats, kashi go lean works too... Some Greek yogurt, natty pb... Fruit... **** u can add lots of healthy stuff

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Fat free milk

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's not that good bro lol I'm a meso, I gain more muscle then I do fat. Idk we are all diff. I respond well to it better than all the others.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not that good bro lol I'm a meso, I gain more muscle then I do fat. Idk we are all diff. I respond well to it better than all the others.
I took serious mass once and packed on Fat like it was my job lol.. I'm endo though.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh Damn maybe not a good choice lol

murk01

murk01

Awards
"SXIPro"

thanx , made these shakes . taste awsome, its gonna be part my regimne now on.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Works just fine for me **** with close to no fat gain and I don't do Cardio.
Well welcome to the world of individual needs...not all of us have that capability LOL. Lucky but...for the regular joe...maybe all those sugars might not be the best choice!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol for sure

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well welcome to the world of individual needs...not all of us have that capability LOL. Lucky but...for the regular joe...maybe all those sugars might not be the best choice!
haha well said.. i got rocked.. turned into a puffy little man haha.. For a ecto though, good god is this stuff cheap and would be amazing. To bad im an endo and if i eat a salad, i easily gain 10lbs of fat it seems!

Mike