BSN SYNTHIA-6

  1. BSN SYNTHIA-6


    Is BSN SYNTHIA-6 a good protein?


  2. Yes sir. And tastes good.

  3. yeah and cant beat the price. all the prices on protein are going up, and BSN is staying around 40 for the large container, according to the place i shop at
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    yeah and cant beat the price. all the prices on protein are going up, and BSN is staying around 40 for the large container, according to the place i shop at
    I see it for 37

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    I see it for 37
    Me2 haha. My girl loved it at the Arnold.. she bought a bunch of 2lbs for 15 bucks each

  6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Me2 haha. My girl loved it at the Arnold.. she bought a bunch of 2lbs for 15 bucks each
    Your lady friend is wise. I would have done the same!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  7. The new exclusive chocolate cake batter flovor is amazing.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Your lady friend is wise. I would have done the same!
    I made her, lol. I told her i will not order and pay for this online unless its close to this cheap. She liked cytosports whey a lot, and some other fruity isolate flavors.. I can't remember the company. This was the best deal, plus i got tons of samples, 9 No-xplode shooters, 4 endorush shooters, and 6 really nice shaker bottles. Prolly the nicest shaker ive ever had. O yea, a draw string bag, well 2 of em, and 2 t-shirts. She got 4 tubs.. all for 60. Good deal imo. Especially since she only drinks 1 scoop for breakfast.. it will last a while.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    I made her, lol. I told her i will not order and pay for this online unless its close to this cheap. She liked cytosports whey a lot, and some other fruity isolate flavors.. I can't remember the company. This was the best deal, plus i got tons of samples, 9 No-xplode shooters, 4 endorush shooters, and 6 really nice shaker bottles. Prolly the nicest shaker ive ever had. O yea, a draw string bag, well 2 of em, and 2 t-shirts. She got 4 tubs.. all for 60. Good deal imo. Especially since she only drinks 1 scoop for breakfast.. it will last a while.
    Cept for when you steal some when your running low
    I pick things up... and i put em down...

  10. Flavor's are top notch and can be meal replacement desired.

  11. Their Amino X BCAA product is probably the best tasting thing on the planet. Say what you want about BSN, but they know how to flavor a product.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  12. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I see it for 37


    well i didnt search for the exact price lol
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  13. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    Their Amino X BCAA product is probably the best tasting thing on the planet. Say what you want about BSN, but they know how to flavor a product.
    Yeah I got a couple when NP had them for $13. Both green apple and watermelon are delicious.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. the syntha-6 MRP decadence bars taste good as a muthafuqa....esp the peanut butter chocolate, never mind the PB or chocolate in the description, they got this caramel type deal inside and some ground up nuts on top....taste really good. and I'm picky on bars. I eat a half usually since they are MRP style on the calories, almost 400 cals a bar.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I see it for 37
    and 17.95 for he 2.91 lber...and thats before coupon

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    and 17.95 for he 2.91 lber...and thats before coupon
    That's the one I'm getting about 3 of...dat dere coupon is 5% right sir?

  17. My favorite brand of protein.
    Flavors taste great.

    Some people cry about the calories and carbs....

    I'll be fine....

    I have always bought chocolate cause I get the big containers.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    That's the one I'm getting about 3 of...dat dere coupon is 5% right sir?
    yep ~CEL-emdub or the FB one

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    That's the one I'm getting about 3 of...dat dere coupon is 5% right sir?
    Yea i got the Banana Syntha 6. I have Banana Isoflex, ON, Myo Probiotic and Vasolate...I plan on writing a review of each company's banana flavor

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    My favorite brand of protein.
    Flavors taste great.

    Some people cry about the calories and carbs....

    I'll be fine....

    I have always bought chocolate cause I get the big containers.
    carbs are for eating, not for drinking reason I use the bars not the powder. I'll take my zero carb proteins thank you very much.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    carbs are for eating, not for drinking reason I use the bars not the powder. I'll take my zero carb proteins thank you very much.
    Then eat a muscle sandwich
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Then eat a muscle sandwich
    trust me, eat one of the syntha-6 decadence bars....way better. you'll thank me in the morning, or tomorrow night...whenever you find one to eat

  23. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    trust me, eat one of the syntha-6 decadence bars....way better. you'll thank me in the morning, or tomorrow night...whenever you find one to eat
    I would never defect from my beloved Quest

  24. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    trust me, eat one of the syntha-6 decadence bars....way better. you'll thank me in the morning, or tomorrow night...whenever you find one to eat
    I think I had em.
    They have pretzels in em right?
    From what I remember I didn't like em; maybe I will try them again. What flavor?

    Edit: just looked the carbs is around 40g! Muscle sandwich is less... But oh well I'm not scared of carbs, I will try 1 of each flavor.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. not the pretzel ones, the other ones...peanut butter chocolate. I think there are two or three flavors? this was a long time ago though last I looked at the flavors. they might have more or less now. I just find the best tasting one and go with that. I eat half a bar at a time, like 175 cals and 21 carbs and 15 grams protein. with milk usually. and you're EATING the carbs, so its "OK" LMFAO

  26. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    not the pretzel ones, the other ones...peanut butter chocolate. I think there are two or three flavors? this was a long time ago though last I looked at the flavors. they might have more or less now. I just find the best tasting one and go with that. I eat half a bar at a time, like 175 cals and 21 carbs and 15 grams protein. with milk usually. and you're EATING the carbs, so its "OK" LMFAO
    Yeah. Just pulled up to steak n shake.
    Milk shake time with a burger and fries
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  27. I like steak and shake, unless they kill the burger lol. i get the triple w/ cheese and the small fries....the combo deal for like 5 bucks? something like that. but the triple there is still not equal in size to the wendy's double tastes good though, like a old time burger joint where they cook it up to order....REALLY cook it up to order, not say that they do like other places lol...

  28. the caramel mocha or whatever it is, is really really good
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  29. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    I like steak and shake, unless they kill the burger lol. i get the triple w/ cheese and the small fries....the combo deal for like 5 bucks? something like that. but the triple there is still not equal in size to the wendy's double tastes good though, like a old time burger joint where they cook it up to order....REALLY cook it up to order, not say that they do like other places lol...
    Well it was just ok, waited 15-20 in the drive thru line.

    Got a hard azz bun with drippy meat and half full fries...
    I was starving so I didn't go back to cuss them out or throw a fit...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Well it was just ok, waited 15-20 in the drive thru line.

    Got a hard azz bun with drippy meat and half full fries...
    I was starving so I didn't go back to cuss them out or throw a fit...
    You waited because they grill up the burgers to order like I was saying, takes forever sometimes. they do fuq you on the fries, that is why they offer the fries/burger combos so cheap, sort of like how joe pesci says....they fuq you at the drive-thru lol. But you better put my shyt in the mail tomorrow or your gonna end up on your own "seller list thread" as a bad seller like pizzaman LMFAO!!!!!!!!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by evandem27

    Cept for when you steal some when your running low
    Nah.. I prefer my protean!. She don't touch that!
  

  
 

Log in
Log in