BSN SYNTHIA-6

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah and cant beat the price. all the prices on protein are going up, and BSN is staying around 40 for the large container, according to the place i shop at

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
yeah and cant beat the price. all the prices on protein are going up, and BSN is staying around 40 for the large container, according to the place i shop at
I see it for 37 :D

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Me2 haha. My girl loved it at the Arnold.. she bought a bunch of 2lbs for 15 bucks each
Your lady friend is wise. I would have done the same!

Skridge

Awards
The new exclusive chocolate cake batter flovor is amazing.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your lady friend is wise. I would have done the same!
I made her, lol. I told her i will not order and pay for this online unless its close to this cheap. She liked cytosports whey a lot, and some other fruity isolate flavors.. I can't remember the company. This was the best deal, plus i got tons of samples, 9 No-xplode shooters, 4 endorush shooters, and 6 really nice shaker bottles. Prolly the nicest shaker ive ever had. O yea, a draw string bag, well 2 of em, and 2 t-shirts. She got 4 tubs.. all for 60. Good deal imo. Especially since she only drinks 1 scoop for breakfast.. it will last a while.

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
I made her, lol. I told her i will not order and pay for this online unless its close to this cheap. She liked cytosports whey a lot, and some other fruity isolate flavors.. I can't remember the company. This was the best deal, plus i got tons of samples, 9 No-xplode shooters, 4 endorush shooters, and 6 really nice shaker bottles. Prolly the nicest shaker ive ever had. O yea, a draw string bag, well 2 of em, and 2 t-shirts. She got 4 tubs.. all for 60. Good deal imo. Especially since she only drinks 1 scoop for breakfast.. it will last a while.
Cept for when you steal some when your running low :p

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Flavor's are top notch and can be meal replacement desired.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Their Amino X BCAA product is probably the best tasting thing on the planet. Say what you want about BSN, but they know how to flavor a product.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Their Amino X BCAA product is probably the best tasting thing on the planet. Say what you want about BSN, but they know how to flavor a product.
Yeah I got a couple when NP had them for $13. Both green apple and watermelon are delicious.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
the syntha-6 MRP decadence bars taste good as a muthafuqa....esp the peanut butter chocolate, never mind the PB or chocolate in the description, they got this caramel type deal inside and some ground up nuts on top....taste really good. and I'm picky on bars. I eat a half usually since they are MRP style on the calories, almost 400 cals a bar.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My favorite brand of protein.
Flavors taste great.

Some people cry about the calories and carbs....

I'll be fine....

I have always bought chocolate cause I get the big containers.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's the one I'm getting about 3 of...dat dere coupon is 5% right sir?
Yea i got the Banana Syntha 6. I have Banana Isoflex, ON, Myo Probiotic and Vasolate...I plan on writing a review of each company's banana flavor:):)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
My favorite brand of protein.
Flavors taste great.

Some people cry about the calories and carbs....

I'll be fine....

I have always bought chocolate cause I get the big containers.
carbs are for eating, not for drinking :D reason I use the bars not the powder. I'll take my zero carb proteins thank you very much.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
carbs are for eating, not for drinking :D reason I use the bars not the powder. I'll take my zero carb proteins thank you very much.
Then eat a muscle sandwich

D3Baseball

Awards
trust me, eat one of the syntha-6 decadence bars....way better. you'll thank me in the morning, or tomorrow night...whenever you find one to eat :D
I would never defect from my beloved Quest

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
trust me, eat one of the syntha-6 decadence bars....way better. you'll thank me in the morning, or tomorrow night...whenever you find one to eat :D
I think I had em.
They have pretzels in em right?
From what I remember I didn't like em; maybe I will try them again. What flavor?

Edit: just looked the carbs is around 40g! Muscle sandwich is less... But oh well I'm not scared of carbs, I will try 1 of each flavor.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
not the pretzel ones, the other ones...peanut butter chocolate. I think there are two or three flavors? this was a long time ago though last I looked at the flavors. they might have more or less now. I just find the best tasting one and go with that. I eat half a bar at a time, like 175 cals and 21 carbs and 15 grams protein. with milk usually. and you're EATING the carbs, so its "OK" LMFAO

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
not the pretzel ones, the other ones...peanut butter chocolate. I think there are two or three flavors? this was a long time ago though last I looked at the flavors. they might have more or less now. I just find the best tasting one and go with that. I eat half a bar at a time, like 175 cals and 21 carbs and 15 grams protein. with milk usually. and you're EATING the carbs, so its "OK" LMFAO
Yeah. Just pulled up to steak n shake.
Milk shake time with a burger and fries ;)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I like steak and shake, unless they kill the burger lol. i get the triple w/ cheese and the small fries....the combo deal for like 5 bucks? something like that. but the triple there is still not equal in size to the wendy's double :D tastes good though, like a old time burger joint where they cook it up to order....REALLY cook it up to order, not say that they do like other places lol...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the caramel mocha or whatever it is, is really really good

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like steak and shake, unless they kill the burger lol. i get the triple w/ cheese and the small fries....the combo deal for like 5 bucks? something like that. but the triple there is still not equal in size to the wendy's double :D tastes good though, like a old time burger joint where they cook it up to order....REALLY cook it up to order, not say that they do like other places lol...
Well it was just ok, waited 15-20 in the drive thru line.

Got a hard azz bun with drippy meat and half full fries...
I was starving so I didn't go back to cuss them out or throw a fit...

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Well it was just ok, waited 15-20 in the drive thru line.

Got a hard azz bun with drippy meat and half full fries...
I was starving so I didn't go back to cuss them out or throw a fit...
You waited because they grill up the burgers to order like I was saying, takes forever sometimes. they do fuq you on the fries, that is why they offer the fries/burger combos so cheap, sort of like how joe pesci says....they fuq you at the drive-thru lol. But you better put my shyt in the mail tomorrow or your gonna end up on your own "seller list thread" as a bad seller like pizzaman LMFAO!!!!!!!! :D