getting started again, looking for some expert opinion - AnabolicMinds.com

getting started again, looking for some expert opinion

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

getting started again, looking for some expert opinion

so ive been working out on and off since i was 17 im 23 now and im getting back at it again, when i go off i usually still eat good and stay active so im not entirely out of touch just out of my normal shape, ive been in the gym for about 8 days doing some light to moderate lifting and brisk cardio. my question is when im ready to take it up to the next level, i will be taking supps, such as pre wo and protein. to maximize my efforts what else can i throw in there without it requiring the whole pct therapy process? just looking for clean (dry? i think) supps to help me get those extra reps in and help my muscles recover and grow the quicker the better lol

p.s i have a new tub of Jack3d that i plan on using as the pre w/o and a tub of iso protein? whats ur opinion on those?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i hate jack3d! but look into beta alanine, agmatine, and creatine
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

oh yeah creatine, i actually have half a tub of cmono from nutra from a while back how long is that stuff good?
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

looked into agmatine and it sounds pretty awesome, if i got that would i put the jack3d aside or its safe to take both? and definatly B A sounds good too
  5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    so ive been working out on and off since i was 17 im 23 now and im getting back at it again, when i go off i usually still eat good and stay active so im not entirely out of touch just out of my normal shape, ive been in the gym for about 8 days doing some light to moderate lifting and brisk cardio. my question is when im ready to take it up to the next level, i will be taking supps, such as pre wo and protein. to maximize my efforts what else can i throw in there without it requiring the whole pct therapy process? just looking for clean (dry? i think) supps to help me get those extra reps in and help my muscles recover and grow the quicker the better lol

p.s i have a new tub of Jack3d that i plan on using as the pre w/o and a tub of iso protein? whats ur opinion on those?
    You do not need much in the way of supplements. Protein powders are great. Pre-workouts are surely not important, but "fun" I guess.

I personally use Karbolyn + whey hydrolysate + creatine gluconate for pre and post workout -- I really do not want any stimulants as they wreck my appetite while trying to eat throughout the day.

NON "fun" supps that are great would be PB8 (probiotic) for immune, gut health and nutrient assimilation. I like digestive enzyme for my mass gaining diet.

Toco-8 is one bad ass vitamin-E (8-isomer) powder that helps with immune, heart, and hormone production.

-Matt
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I love Intrafuse it has Whey Protein Hydrolysate and Leucine both great things to have in an intraworkout. You don't have to have alot of supplements, creatine, fish oil, BA, multivitamin and protein. But a product like Intrafuse helps me push through some grueling workouts.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    look into beta alanine, agmatine, and creatine
    This is basically my preworkout + bcaa's, when I'm feeling a little wild I may even throw in a small coffee.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SSD77 View Post
    This is basically my preworkout + bcaa's, when I'm feeling a little wild I may even throw in a small coffee.
    Black right?!?!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  9. New Member

i think you're good with what you have.. i'd get bulk modern bcaa and sip that as your intra workout
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

Just finished a tub of Agmatine. It's amazing

Just play with the doses and see what works best for you. I just followed the instruction on it. (2 in the morning with a meal and 2 30-40mins before workout). Crazy pumps in the gym and throughout the day as well.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steve j0bs View Post
    Just finished a tub of Agmatine. It's amazing

Just play with the doses and see what works best for you. I just followed the instruction on it. (2 in the morning with a meal and 2 30-40mins before workout). Crazy pumps in the gym and throughout the day as well.
    i do 2 pre bed and 2 waking up, i train first thing so the 2 upon waking is technically pre workout along with white flood and 2225mg of sns beta 501
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Yeah so far im just doing the jack3d since I have it and at that not pushing it past 1 1/2 scoops (today was the first day of 1 1/2) tons of water, lots of eggs and meats, some protein shakes here and there, and just not skipping days or body parts. As soon as I came across a little money I can just throw into supps I'll pick up the b/a, or better yet when I'm done with jack3d I'll go with the suggested pre workout mix and leave it clean. Until I plateau then I might add something else to the mix
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

As soon as I'm a month into my routine I'll put starting pics and then go with progress and more info on the routines and diet I'm using
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Black right?!?!
    Most def!
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

being two weeks in on using a pre workout, i see what you mean by ruining your appetite, today i decided to go to the gym later instead of the morning and my hunger kicked in over a couple of hours earlier.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEED EXPERT OPINION.
    By apache.aztec in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 11:02 PM
  2. PLEASE HELP....NEED AN EXPERT OPINION
    By DRAMBRO in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 06:45 PM
  3. I'm no expert but...
    By rtagz in forum Weight Loss