35yr old, otc test boost?

murk01

murk01

Awards
whats up. just wanted some advice. im a 35yr old male. been hitting the gym pretty hard for almost a year and realy feel like im in the best shape ever. did a diet lost 18percent bf. currently about 5% or less. my supps are basic, whey, creatine, glutamine, vitamins, tons of fish oil, and uniliver.
what am i missing. do to the fat loss i do look like a twig in cloathing. but with out a **** look great.

any way. need some soild bulk. picking up the diet, but are there any over the counter supps that really work.. was about to order animal stak. a big fan of universal.
whats a good test booater

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
DAA is one of the better ingredients out there nowadays, and you can get it for cheap in powder or pill form. Testabolan or Division 1 are good options for free testosterone optimization. That or look into Intimidate, it's NMDA so it reacts with the NMDA receptor in the brain more effectively than DAA, which stimulates testosterone production. A bit more money than normal DAA but I feel like it's worth it. I'm prepping for a show and using Intimidate (week 3 now) and loving the results. any questions shoot me a pm :)

NFC

NFC

Awards
i personally like d-pol and sns DAA the best. animal stak is really good too. i would suggest maybe one of those stacked with erase pro. im finishing up my first bottle of erase pro and i love it so far. its honestly probably IMO in my top 5 of OTC supplements that are worth the money.

and although theres mixed reviews, many older guys like USPlabs pink magic and seem to get great results from that as well. just us younger guys will say it doesnt work well for us.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAA, divanil

I get blood work and know these work. I was going to just say Endosurge because I know that also works, but at the rate that I am pimping that stuff, you'd think I work for them. lol

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
As everyone else, DAA and Erase would be your best bet.

I would, though, take your 5% less with a grain of salt. REALLY hard to see someone getting 5% less without gear. You should probably get that checked somewhere reliable in order to set your goals in a better way.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just reread that. Is the OP claiming to have lost 18% bf and now sits below 5%? haha

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pics of said 5% bf.. (no homo) just hard to believe.

I know Rickrocks sits at 6% right now and that dudes shreded and works his ass off daily and eats great

murk01

murk01

Awards
i might not use theost accurate fat check. i do it at home with a caliper called accuMeasure, i think that was the name . when i started my diet it said 26%. now at least according to that im at about 5%

murk01

murk01

Awards
@stopstalkin. add a profile pic. but just my forearm. i have one more pic on my phonr to upload. give me a few though. at wrk

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
Good job dropping the fat, man! That looks low (bf%). Might be five.
How many spots are you measuring? I do six.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good stuff. How long did it take to drop from 18% ? years ?

murk01

murk01

Awards
thanks bro. spots on the accumusre. the second, maybe third dot. i went from 210ish. to 185. i f-ed up a bit i thought lossing that fat was going to take a long time. i should of tried to stack muscle first. this late in the season. i dont want to get any fat just muscle.

murk01

murk01

Awards
nah dude real fast. like two months. i had a diet routine with a week brake in between. and i just dont fuk around with how i eat nowadays. easy to put on, lot of hard qork to lose. have no prob sharing what i did. if interested

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
FYI 5% is do not think so-- you look good for 35 and better then most and dam sure look better them-- but you are more like 10% not trying to be a A$$- this pic is not me

this is 5%
5.jpeg

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
Ehh...his skin will be more loose after the dramatic drop in weight.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Ehh...his skin will be more loose after the dramatic drop in weight.
I was thinking the same thing 5% is what Pro bodybuilders are during comp.. Come I did not fall out of a tree...

NFC

NFC

Awards
I was thinking the same thing 5% is what Pro bodybuilders are during comp.. Come I did not fall out of a tree...
exactly, were not being mean or anything, just 5% bf is exactly what islandmagic said 'competition weight'. its really unhealthy to be at 5% bf as a maintenence bf cause you need some fat to be healthy. plus at 5% bf, you diet is so strict and depleted of other nutrients that you feel like poo. gonna be doing my first comp this fall and a few of my buddies that compete say that that low of a bf sucks cause you have no energy for anything, cant focus, etc. but like we said it's comp weight so theyre at 5% for maybe about a week maximum, then they binge on everything after the show.

murk01

murk01

Awards
im not tring to bs any one. just lookin for advice.
im sure the "accumesure" isnt really that accurate. but its what i been using. and lose skin? i wasnt that massive. that guy in the pic is completly jacked. i dont have as much muscle. but if i flex my chest u do see the ripples.
,,,not compairing my self to the pic...

NFC

NFC

Awards
it's all good man, no worries. as far as OTC test booster's good. DAA + animal stak + erase/erase pro = great results. i know many people that have done that. if your looking for more of the inexpensive route, then try DAA/testofen/erase

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
I'm about to get MAN primal male. I've never tried fadogia. Looking forward to it.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
DAA, Sustain Alpha topical, IGF 2.... This combo I would use make sure you get the Tropical if you are going to use this stack... easy to use and wow!!!!!!!! good luck bro and train hard...

Why not go to the Dark side PH?

I also love
HCGENERATE ( this shi$$# is crazy)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sustain alpha is from primordial performance, igf 2 is from appnut. This stack, including the addition of daa, will give you a really nice test boost, especially at your age. Pm me for a coupon for igf2 for 40% off

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I know you can read -I posted the same thing lol
Sustain alpha is from primordial performance, igf 2 is from appnut. This stack, including the addition of daa, will give you a really nice test boost, especially at your age. Pm me for a coupon for igf2 for 40% off

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
How come I can not a get 40 off :( it is because I am from island's right I am sad_)

murk01

murk01

Awards
k.. i ordered. animal stak+DAA+erase. they looked good And didnt cost to much

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the DAA and erase are good products. DAA is probably my favorite. I liked testabolan as well and a couple others. So I'm also intrigued at this miracle diet that allowed you to shed 10+ % bodyfat in only two months.

murk01

murk01

Awards
yeh, it was pretty good. i had a friend that had his stomach stapled. he was not allowed to eat solids. his doc told him to use advat-edge low carb shakes as meal replacement for a week i think. then he did a shake for breakfast and lunch and only ate dinner. long story short. i did what he did. shake for breakfast and luch. early dinner chicken breast or steak or baked fish with veggies only. i did about two cycles of animal cuts. and got crazy with bronkaids/primatine in between. beides that i only drank water and one V8 a day. also had a slim jim every now and then.

murk01

murk01

Awards
since then i stayed lean. chicken and broklie. fruit and veg. no bread , pasta, sugar, soda, sh*t like that. read all labels. stay away from fake sugar. fructose, corn syrup, aspartaine. and thats tuff, alot off protein producs are full of fake sugars.

Daa...realy all its cracked up to be?. after reading reviews im expecting alot.

erase.. i should use that after i finish animal Stak??

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Daa...realy all its cracked up to be?. after reading reviews im expecting alot.
There is no question it works, but it does have a different effect on people. I get blood work done and was ready to go on TRT because I was on the lower side (I'm 37, have 2 young kids, and a crazy stressful career). I talked to my doctor about trying DAA and divanil, and he was kind of against it, wanting me to go on 200mg test cypionate instead. We agreed on a 2 month try and saw test go from an average from 2 tests of 321 to 510 and 557 on two occasions. These tests were all taken at 1pm, and may have been higher if I took them in the morning. Granted, there are other variables such as sleep was better (maybe because of DAA and divanil?) and stress went down. But in any case, it was noticeable. Plus, my balls sagged like a lot of people report.

Mentally, I really like DAA. I see how it can make some people anxious, because you do notice when you take it. For some people it gives almost a rush, and I do see that, so I need to split 1.5g twice a day or I get a little over stimulated mentally. Breaking it into two times really is great for mental clarity and positiveness with me. If I take 3g at once, I almost feel a little panicked.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
NMDA > DAA... Intimidate with Testabolan v2. That is a full dose of NMDA/Divanil/Alcar = beautiful results and a nice increase in test.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
DAA gives me the runs. :(

murk01

murk01

Awards
yeh. i have checked alot of reveiws forDaa, and stomach probs seem comon. but alot of good reveiws. i cant wait realy. also siked about animal stak and erase!!