Cellucor Super HD? Any thoughts?

  1. Cellucor Super HD? Any thoughts?


    I've been on EC stack and with a good diet + Lean Xtreme.. it got my pretty shredded.

    Is this Super HD any good? It's pretty expensive whereas you would spend <$20 on EC stack and it gets the job done.


  2. Just got a 10 capsule sample packet. Think I will run 3 per day 2 AM and 1 PM during this weekend. If it feels like it's out performing my current Oxy/Alpha T2 run, I'll post back here.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Just got a 10 capsule sample packet. Think I will run 3 per day 2 AM and 1 PM during this weekend. If it feels like it's out performing my current Oxy/Alpha T2 run, I'll post back here.
    Funny because I actually got a sample packet from the *** guy and I convinced him to give me another sample packet lol. But I high doubt I would feel much from the sample packets? or just when I start to feel it I would obviously run out of it.
    •   
       


  4. I'm figuring that if it keeps me up an running all day like Oxy/Alpha, it might be worth trying for a full month. We'll see, that's the worst thing about samples, never sure if it will kick in right away or if it takes a few days to build up.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  5. my buddy says he loves it, however he's become a cellucor fanboy.......i haven't had anything from cellucor worth spending money on....i've gotten enough samples to last 30 days and never really experienced anything positive

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti
    my buddy says he loves it, however he's become a cellucor fanboy.......i haven't had anything from cellucor worth spending money on....i've gotten enough samples to last 30 days and never really experienced anything positive
    I would go broke if I bought their products all the times. It's so damn expensive.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by steve j0bs View Post
    I would go broke if I bought their products all the times. It's so damn expensive.
    i agree, luckily this guy is in love with cellucor so everytime he gets samples, he gives me a months worth

  8. I got one of those free 10 capsule blister packs this week also. I thought it was a pretty legit amount for a sample....usually its a 1/2 serving of powder or two pills etc..... I also have about a dozen tubes of C4 Extreme I seem to have accumulated. They keep sending me this stuff.

  9. Two days on a 2/1 split. Third day at a 2/1/1 split. Quite disappointed and glad to be going back to Oxy/Alpha where I could feel like I had a ton of energy throughout the day.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cellucor Super Sport Protein Review
    By wsaucer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 09:25 AM
  2. cellucor d4.... should i take it too?
    By WeRk2pLaY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 09:30 AM
  3. Cellucor M5
    By j0sh710 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 01:41 PM
  4. cellucor m5
    By darkstar7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 08:06 PM
  5. Cellucor M5
    By j0sh710 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 09:46 AM
Log in
Log in