Universal/Animal stack for mass gains

Alex814

Awards
Let me start off by saying that I'm a new member to the forums and only 2 years into weight lifting. I'm a college student still stuck in the dorms, doing the best I can to fuel my body while eating cafeteria food. I'm a typical hardgainer at 5'6" and about 143 lbs. Don't know how many of you are familiar with the Animal hellraiser training program, but that's what I've been doing for the past couple months with solid results. Well, enough said. Take a look at this stack and criticize as you see fit. Planning to make an order in the coming week.

Multi/Joint - CL Orange Triad
Anabolism - Animal M-Stak (have)
Creatine/NO - Universal Storm
Protein - Universal Real Gains (have)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see any branch chain amino acids? I'd pick up a kilo

Alex814

Awards
no i was thinking about a bcaa... the m-stak has 3g of aminos and real gains is loaded with them as well. Also, Im under the assumption that bcaa's are most useful on a cutting diet. So, being on a budget, I dont know if its really worth it. Tell me if im wrong.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no i was thinking about a bcaa... the m-stak has 3g of aminos and real gains is loaded with them as well. Also, Im under the assumption that bcaa's are most useful on a cutting diet. So, being on a budget, I dont know if its really worth it. Tell me if im wrong.
I use BCAAs year round. Check out the research layne norton has done.

if you're on a budget then why are you spending your hard earned money on over priced universal products? They are good dont get me wrong just over priced... However, m stak Is one of my fav supplements of all time but needs to be dosed at 2 pack a day for 6 weeks to be effective.

Alex814

Awards
i dont think universal's products are overpriced at all... and 2 packs a day? At 145 lbs bw its hard to imagine I would need that many.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont think universal's products are overpriced at all... and 2 packs a day? At 145 lbs bw its hard to imagine I would need that many.
My bad forgot about your body weight.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also am a fan of universal, and really like Stak personally. I had a greater than I did with MStak which I was a beta tester for when they changed the formula a few years back.

At your weight, just make sure that you are eating and training appropriately as well, that is the true foundation

Alex814

Awards
For sure. When do you guys recommend taking each of these supps? I was thinking mstak 45 mins prior to workout, storm 15 mins prior or intra, and real gains post. Also, I have about 300g of a 1200g container of creapure left, but experienced little strength gains and a lot of bloating and headaches on it. Should I take storm on off days to maintain saturation or use the creapure?