Replacing A Protein Powder

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throughout the day in between some of my meals I've been taking a scoop of Syntha-6 mixed with water or milk. I'm 225lbs and my carbs are coming in around 300-350/day which I suppose is alright with protein being around 200-250. I was thinking of perhaps switching up Syntha-6 for something a little less carb because its getting down to the bottom of the tub. I was thinking of going for Dymatize ISO-100, but just wanted to see if anyone had any other opinions on what might be a good choice (besides food ;) )?

ISO-100?

My macros look fine, stick w/ Syntha-6?

Something else?

Dave

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
if you're really that concerned with carbs in your protein powder, then iso-100 is a good option, taste is good for zero carbs and being just an isolate. If you want something that's relatively low carb you can look at optimum whey gold standard, myofusion (if you can find the old formula, not a fan of probiotic), iForce Protean (personal favorite on taste), anything that's economical and lower in carbs and fat than syntha-6

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im a fan of dymatize proteins....although i think you are lookin to far into this, elite whey has roughly 2 carbs per serving and elite gourmet has roughly 5, which is alot less than syntha6 and a bit cheaper....just my two cents...

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks fellas. Looking too far into this is probably what I needed to hear. I'm definitely a perfection and like having all my bases covered. Thanks for responses!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like dymatize alot. Cytosport makes some fruity flavored shakes if you like that.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Throughout the day in between some of my meals I've been taking a scoop of Syntha-6 mixed with water or milk. I'm 225lbs and my carbs are coming in around 300-350/day which I suppose is alright with protein being around 200-250. I was thinking of perhaps switching up Syntha-6 for something a little less carb because its getting down to the bottom of the tub. I was thinking of going for Dymatize ISO-100, but just wanted to see if anyone had any other opinions on what might be a good choice (besides food ;) )?

ISO-100?

My macros look fine, stick w/ Syntha-6?

Something else?

Dave
Can't go wrong with dymatize...solid brand for sure.