Ephedrine effects on asthma?

  1. New Member
    capn crunch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    12.56%

    Ephedrine effects on asthma?


    Hello I have been reading more and more on this site And you helped me before so I'm here again. I saw the product Ephedrine I looked it up and it said it helps with asthma (I have asthma) I take Albuterol in an inhaler I take it once everyday but some times up to 4-5 Just depends on what crap is in the air or how much physical activity I do so if this can help that would be great

    My questions are
    1. Does it help a lot, kinda, not really, or am i asking about the wrong product?(I ask this because I see alot of people that are cutting use it so if there's a diff. please tell me)

    2. Will it effect my Albuterol
    3. How does it help with wight lose
    4. Does it have side effects
    5. How long can I take it And how should I take it or will that be on the box/bottle
    6. What are good bands

  2. New Member
    Pharaoh's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    64
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    53.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by capn crunch View Post
    Hello I have been reading more and more on this site And you helped me before so I'm here again. I saw the product Ephedrine I looked it up and it said it helps with asthma (I have asthma) I take Albuterol in an inhaler I take it once everyday but some times up to 4-5 Just depends on what crap is in the air or how much physical activity I do so if this can help that would be great

    My questions are
    1. Does it help a lot, kinda, not really, or am i asking about the wrong product?(I ask this because I see alot of people that are cutting use it so if there's a diff. please tell me)

    2. Will it effect my Albuterol
    3. How does it help with wight lose
    4. Does it have side effects
    5. How long can I take it And how should I take it or will that be on the box/bottle
    6. What are good bands
    I have asthma not nearly as bad as you from the sounds of it but ephedrine only helped a little bit for me
  3. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81804
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    random question kind of on the same tanget though.

    will ephedra help with the regular old seasonal allergy conjestion? I want to think yes, not that i need another justification to get some once it is back in stock in stores, but killing two birds with one stone would be nice
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    capn crunch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    12.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh

    I have asthma not nearly as bad as you from the sounds of it but ephedrine only helped a little bit for me
    Thanks
  5. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23620
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Are you taking an inhaled corticosteroid?

    Ephedrine is a beta-2 agonist just like albuterol. The only difference is that ephedrine isnt directly targeting your airways like the albuterol so you will have some effect, but theres no telling how much. You will also get side effects like increased heart rate and maybe some jitters with the added bonus of more energy. You will also build up a tolerance to it after a while so it wont work forever.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  6. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Never did a damn thing for me for asthma. My albuterol and ipratropium bromide works wonders though!
  7. Advanced Member
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    4894
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    24.65%

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Never did a damn thing for me for asthma. My albuterol and ipratropium bromide works wonders though!
    My brother asthma. It's funny I was reading on bronkaid...and I went and looked to see if my brother had any ephedrine haha fail :/...
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. xfactor and asthma
    By shiby1510 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 06:32 PM
  2. The End of Asthma?
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 10:45 PM
  3. 17a Plus asthma meds
    By Stavross in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 03:41 AM
  4. Anabolics and Asthma
    By krs41 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 01:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in