Bridge

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I ran a 6 week stint that may have been heavy on testosterone increasing type supps. I ran:

Agmatime+DAA (in MAN Prometheus Rising) and
AN's HGHup and
Divanex (stinging nettle)

from early Jan to mid Feb. During that time I was also taking HEAT+Raspberry Ketones+TTA.

I know, alot of crap. So for the last 3 weeks I said "no" and I've been only on the basics of Multi+joint support supps+creatine on workout days. I am looking to do a cut (not sure what supps I'll take then) starting in May. So I have about 6 weeks (I'm starting next week) from Mid March thru April to run a bridge phase which takes me into my cut.

I'm already planning to take:

Anabeta (for the first time)
Glycobol (for the first time)

Is there anything that would go w/ those two or does that look pretty decent?

I was debating adding my topical Formestane which I have from CEL and have never used. I have 3 bottles of it. But I don't know if taking the formestane along w/ Anabeta is recommended. And I don't know if taking the formestane with only 1 month of rest from the other crap (DAA+Agmatine+HGHup+Divanex) is recommended. In addition I'm wondering if the topical formestane requires any sort of PCT or support supp to be run along with it?

If it's OK to take a supp like the formestane, would you recommend it or I still have 3 bottles of DS's rebound reloaded which I need to use at some point this year.

Or should I save these types (form, rebound reloaded, divanex, etc) for another time? I guess you aren't really supposed to run those types of supps during a cut, right? If so, I would have to hold off on these until probably mid June. Just trying to plan things out without screwing things up too much, if you can help that would be cool.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Any feedback here? What about from PES reps on the Anabeta?

I actually had a thought this AM of adding in the Formestane for 4 weeks (stacked w/ the Anabeta/Glycobol) and then running some Erase Pro to follow for 2 weeks + continue w/ the Erase Pro for my first few weeks of my cut cycle. Does Erase Pro work on a cut?

I'm thinking this would make for a very interesting combination:

6 week recomp cycle:

Anabeta
Glycobol
Formestane (4 wks) -> Erase Pro (2 wks)

6 week cut cycle:

Erase Pro (6 wks)
????

therealest77

Dude, that's a while lot of stuff. Did u get huge off your herb "cycle"?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta is freaking great. I am starting week 4 and wish that I could run this all the time. Recovery, endurance, and body composition are incredible.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Dude, that's a while lot of stuff. Did u get huge off your herb "cycle"?
No, but I wasn't looking to. I was taking more "safe" products and not trying to cycle some roids, so feel free to take the negativity elsewhere.

As you can see, I'm 33 and looking for that slight "boost" that most guys in their mid 30s likely want.

I appreciate the positive comments on Anabeta, but I've read those and that's why I want to try the product.

I'm more interested in what to stack w/ it, such as nothing or perhaps the formestane that I have.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Without knowing what Anabeta can do for you, why add in additional variables? Why not try it by itself and see how you like it. If you feel you want an added this or that, then do it at that time.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Without knowing what Anabeta can do for you, why add in additional variables? Why not try it by itself and see how you like it. If you feel you want an added this or that, then do it at that time.
That is a helpful suggestion - but I guess that's what I'm trying to discover - is there anything problematic or unhelpful about stacking a product like formestane on top of Anabeta? Would my results substantially increase or would they be far less than if I took both products back to back (separately) for a longer stretch?

Most of these supp companies count on people experimenting and trying new things, which is why they keep coming out w/ new products. So even if I try Anabeta now, there's a pretty good chance I wouldn't even try using it ever again, or at least not until much later this year.

Take my rebound reloaded - I used it w/ activate and lean extreme w/ great results. And while I've used lean xtreme and activate since then, I've never again used rebound reloaded because I bought something "new and better".

So I'm OK w/ not knowing exactly what Anabeta (alone) does for me if people got much better results running it in conjunction w/ a product like formestane. I'll use their experience and make a quality stack of the two and probably never look back.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fair enough- you are the exact opposite of me. I think supplements are largely a waste of money and when I find one or a couple that do what they should, I stick by them and the basics (eating, sleeping, lifting, active lifestyle). I was just offering what I would do.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough- you are the exact opposite of me. I think supplements are largely a waste of money and when I find one or a couple that do what they should, I stick by them and the basics (eating, sleeping, lifting, active lifestyle). I was just offering what I would do.
I should be more like you but I kind of stocked up on supps a while ago and haven't been using them as much (didn't really use much of any last year) and I'm kind of on a kick now where I want to use some.

Profion

Awards
Herb cyclers.. i wonder if not just running 250mg of testosteron isent more healthy and gains wise alot better...

therealest77

No, but I wasn't looking to. I was taking more "safe" products and not trying to cycle some roids, so feel free to take the negativity elsewhere.

As you can see, I'm 33 and looking for that slight "boost" that most guys in their mid 30s likely want.

I appreciate the positive comments on Anabeta, but I've read those and that's why I want to try the product.

I'm more interested in what to stack w/ it, such as nothing or perhaps the formestane that I have.
Hey DC, I was just joking around, I respect you decision for being safe