Favorite Pre workout supplement / or combo of supps/ or nutrition

Clean Machine

Clean Machine

Awards
Curious what people are using and whats working for them. list and supp combo or just your favorite give details and dont be afraid to throw in your pre workout nutrition with it

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Athletic Xtreme Mass FX + Athletic Xtreme Hard FX + SNS Reduce XT
Preworkout: Athletic Xtreme SuperSize

This is the stack I am currently on and enjoying very much.

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
Slin sane
Meal : oats and whey
2 scoops protocol + 4scoops Xtend

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My current pre workout meal and supplement protocol.

Wake up drink 10g BCAA (8:1:1) 500mg agmatine, 2g LCLT (thinking about switching to ALCAR) and 200mg Na rala

Wait 30 mins

Eat 2 cups brown rice with 1g salt, 1 scoop protean and 1.5 cups Greek yogurt.

Wait 1 hour

Drink 2 scoops Hemavol, 2g BA (1g creatine nitrate when I have it)

Now my pre workout stims of choice are maximizev2, focusXT, or dexiprine. I take my stim right before leaving for the gym.

I lift about 1.5-2 hours after my meal.

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
Glass of ice water and black coffee! Keeps me shredded and easy on the wallet. Now that I'm off supplements I see no difference. Even the staples.......

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Ala + agmatine + l-carnitine with pre workout meal.

Then creatine nitrate and craze.

= mad pumps and decent endurance.

Clean Machine

Clean Machine

Awards
nice loving the combos and i also appreciate the less is more approach tried both and both work.

shealym

Awards
supps

I am60 and wanted a non steroidal compliment so I tried test, hgh, and NO from ageforce to begin with and found remarkable results. The NO is amazing and give me the recovery needed after hvy sets. I especially notice it when i forget the patch, then i am sucking wind much longer and recovery between sets is also longer. This stuff is really good for lifterrs of any age.

shealym

Awards
supps

I am60 and wanted a non steroidal compliment so I tried test, hgh, and NO from ageforce to begin with and found remarkable results. The NO is amazing and give me the recovery needed after hvy sets. I especially notice it when i forget the patch, then i am sucking wind much longer and recovery between sets is also longer. This stuff is really good for lifterrs of any age.

Clean Machine

Clean Machine

Awards
Currently 1-3 scoops C4 pre , 2-3 scoops Xtend or engluterade by bettancourt for intra and pre , Beast Creatine pre , and ON's oats and whey 1 - 2 hours pre is a great mix and i find when drinking 500ml water per hour average and snacking on vitamin rich leafy green vegetables uncooked through out the day only increase the effect of my supplements and improve my over all well being and performance

andy148lbs

Awards
WPI mixed with gatorade a half hour later anabeta with craze and ngage intra.

D3Baseball

Awards
SAN Fierce most of the time -- it's my standby and I love it...I can't believe there isn't more love for it on this board. This also covers my creatine supplementation.

When I really need a kick in the ass, I use SAN Launch 4350. That stuff is so intense, and I don't always want to get that amped up before the gym.

For non-stim days/evenings, I use SAN CM2 Nitrate. I get the nitrates that I love from Fierce along with malic acid and an extra bit of b-alanine without stims that might keep me up. When I'm using a stimmed fat burner, I can stack CM2 along with the fat burner.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
500mg sns agmatine 1 scoop white flood 2 scoops purple wraath...soon to be 500mg sns agmatine + sns arginine e2 matrix + sns mcc

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Favorite PWO combo; iForce Maximize Intense + Hemavol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
SAN Fierce most of the time -- it's my standby and I love it...I can't believe there isn't more love for it on this board. This also covers my creatine supplementation.

When I really need a kick in the ass, I use SAN Launch 4350. That stuff is so intense, and I don't always want to get that amped up before the gym.

For non-stim days/evenings, I use SAN CM2 Nitrate. I get the nitrates that I love from Fierce along with malic acid and an extra bit of b-alanine without stims that might keep me up. When I'm using a stimmed fat burner, I can stack CM2 along with the fat burner.
are you the rep over on bb.com

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yes; I don't know why my sig isn't showing up here, I changed it a while back.

EDIT: there it is
since i didnt get picked for intra fuel logging can i hazzzz some green supreme...........

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purus Labs Muscle Marinade + 3g LCLT

I don't use MM for anything other than heavy lifting, though. Allows me to use it at least 6 months without acclimating to the stims.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
My current pre workout meal and supplement protocol.

Wake up drink 10g BCAA (8:1:1) 500mg agmatine, 2g LCLT (thinking about switching to ALCAR) and 200mg Na rala

Wait 30 mins

Eat 2 cups brown rice with 1g salt, 1 scoop protean and 1.5 cups Greek yogurt.

Wait 1 hour

Drink 2 scoops Hemavol, 2g BA (1g creatine nitrate when I have it)

Now my pre workout stims of choice are maximizev2, focusXT, or dexiprine. I take my stim right before leaving for the gym.

I lift about 1.5-2 hours after my meal.
I want to be your muscles during that workout...I can only imagine the pumps you are getting from that haha! WILD!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I want to be your muscles during that workout...I can only imagine the pumps you are getting from that haha! WILD!
yeah thats one hell of a routine....i wake up take 250mg agmatine, 30 minutes later another 250mg sns agmatine, 1 scoop white flood, mix up purple wraath and off to the gym...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
It's the cheapest, most effective preworkout IMO.

D3Baseball

Awards
To me, a cup of black coffee tastes worse than the most poorly mixed ASGT -- I'll stick with pre's

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have been enjoying: 1 scoop MaximizeV2 + 25mg 1,3 dim (sns AdrenaG), 2/3 serving Anabolic Ignite, 2g ALCAR, 500mg Agmatine

MxV2 now out, but have some Maximize Intense coming in.

D3Baseball

Awards
Have been enjoying: 1 scoop MaximizeV2 + 25mg 1,3 dim (sns AdrenaG), 2/3 serving Anabolic Ignite, 2g ALCAR, 500mg Agmatine

Everyone meet the only person to add stims to Maximize and not die :p

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards

I dare you to try that with Maximize Intense, I think I'm a very stim tolerant person but 1 scoop of MI was too much for me when I tried it for the first time, nausea euphoria sweattyness hyperactiveness... I had it all :D

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I dare you to try that with Maximize Intense, I think I'm a very stim tolerant person but 1 scoop of MI was too much for me when I tried it for the first time, nausea euphoria sweattyness hyperactiveness... I had it all :D
someone send me some lol I'm game

ThinkHuge

Awards
Pump Fuel + MaxNO + Cyto carb = Big Ass Pumps

Clean Machine

Clean Machine

Awards
Ill have to try the max + stims. im extremely tolerant to stims or i might just go all natural and let me tolerance go down

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
My favorite preworkout ever. Nothing else even compares to the focus and adrenaline I get out it. Musclepharm's Assault is pure amazing. I have been telling people for months now, I have taken it up to 6months straight with no "loss of energy" effect. I took Jack3d for 1 week, and was up to 3 scoops on the 7 workout day, on a 5 day schedule, and it felt as if I became immune almost immediately. Waste of money IMO. Assault has NEVER let me down, the recommended dosage is half scoop intermediate training 1 scoop extreme training, I take 1 1/2 and within 15 minutes it turns me into a beast for up to 2 hours, and I can fall asleep 3 hours after taking it. If you haven't tried Assault, I HIGHLY recommend it. Its also the best tasting and mixing, no I am not a spokesperson for MP but DAMN its good.

anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-pharm/153862-thinking-bout-switching-3.html

Last edited:
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill have to try the max + stims. im extremely tolerant to stims or i might just go all natural and let me tolerance go down
That's a good idea. I can't live without caffeine but I do a week or 2 of limited use mostly from tea

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome to hear man.. 1 scoop is my sweet spot right now, but i just came off a heavy contest prep stimulants, so im stimmed to the max so to say haha.

Mike

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's the cheapest, most effective preworkout IMO.
Find me a consistuent of coffee besides caffeine (caffeine pills are cheaper than coffee) that increase the aerobic/anaerobic threshold (cit mal), increase time to exhaustion and vasoregulatory function (nitrates), I can go on

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
Find me a consistuent of coffee besides caffeine (caffeine pills are cheaper than coffee) that increase the aerobic/anaerobic threshold (cit mal), increase time to exhaustion and vasoregulatory function (nitrates), I can go on
Where's the like button? :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
1 scoop of each:
Hemavol
Body octane
Focus XT
Craze

D3Baseball

Awards
I can appreciate the sentiment that pre's aren't needed, but for the most part (excepting some horrid products) pre's are going to outperform a cup of coffee.

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
I hear what your saying bro...... All I'm saying is that coffee works well for me and have had great results. Spent over seven years flat in the Texas prison system with no supplements and built a great physique...... I have personally witnessed hundreds of men progress in the joint without supplements....... You would swear some of these guys were on juice.

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
You would swear some of these guys were on juice.
That's where genetics take over and a lot of focused training with plenty of recovery time. Jailhouse is a bodybuilders dream If you give him his supplements! Eat sleep and workout with nothing else goin on with your day lol.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop of each:
Hemavol
Body octane
Focus XT
Craze
I would die..engorged with blood...and never fit into the casket. Major issue...worth the death? Probably ;)

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Awesome to hear man.. 1 scoop is my sweet spot right now, but i just came off a heavy contest prep stimulants, so im stimmed to the max so to say haha.

Mike
Yeah after the first time 1 scoop was awesome + I stacked with Hemavol. I was on a ~1 month stim break (not 100% but I tried to keep my stim intake very low) before getting on MI so I think that explains a lot

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

haha, would do it, but you didn't double dog dare me... :nono2:

...Will be using Intense for my workout tomorrow in fact...BAM!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1-2 scoops white flood with 5g creatine and 1-2g ALCAR