anything to cleanse adrenals

iconrider

Awards
Have taken quite a bit of fat burners in the past, just finished a bottle of methyldrene was taking two a day (50 mgs ephedrine 520mgs caffeine ) plus hemo rage and caffeine drinks, caffeine no longer has any effects of stimulation or making me sleepless, no jitters which was good but also surprising given stimulant levels thinking that an adrenal cleanse will help, any supps out there to help w this?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Nope. Take time off stimulants, simple as that.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time off stims doesn't have to be a bad thing Ultima is a great non stim preworkout or BodyForge is another win.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Revamp is great for adrenal fatigue. I've used it with great success.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
There is science and then there is pseudoscience.

iconrider

Awards
Probably not the smartest time to try and help adrenals but am 1 week into a 5 week Ph, taking w gaba, zma, liver assist, and bcaa's. Will these fixes still work or should I wait til I'm off the ph?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time off is the best bet; although, cold turkey is gonna suck. I would try to keep the weekend clear to sleep.

Anti-histamines, such as bendryl can help accelerate recovery of certain adrenal receptor types. Remember, it's not the adrenal gland that's fried, it's the receptors of these hormones.

Supplementing Pregnenolone can increase cortisol, which is actually beneficial in this case.

Lastly, and most simply of all is to take a B-complex if you're not using one already.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Time off is the best bet; although, cold turkey is gonna suck. I would try to keep the weekend clear to sleep.

Anti-histamines, such as bendryl can help accelerate recovery of certain adrenal receptor types. Remember, it's not the adrenal gland that's fried, it's the receptors of these hormones.

Supplementing Pregnenolone can increase cortisol, which is actually beneficial in this case.

Lastly, and most simply of all is to take a B-complex if you're not using one already.
How significant is the cortisol increase from pregnenolone?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How significant is the cortisol increase from pregnenolone?
Not really sure what's you mean.

Clearly it's going to depend on several other variables than just simply taking pregnenolone.

GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
I've had good results with Revamp. I was on the same boat with stims not affecting me at all. I

iconrider

Awards
Thanks for the advise think I'm going to go w revamp and def time off of stims, going to start revamp w my pct