BSN Nitrix Feedback

  1. BSN Nitrix Feedback


    Any1 used it? Been wanting to give a shot for a bit now. Found a bottle for a decent deal I may snag, but only if I can get some solid feedback one it.

    Thx.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. Judging from the profile, it is awful.

  3. i actually had good results on nitrix! all day veiny
    •   
       


  4. Keep your wallet fat and juicy and pass.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  5. i ran the original mass stack from bsn back in the day and nitrix, though expensive, def kept the vascularity going on strong...i was considering giving it another try, or wb2

  6. Id say try it, you aint gonna die! and ull know if its something your going to use further on or just skip

  7. i just couldnt stand taking 9 pills a day...very chalky

  8. Those 9 pills a day are not huge at all.
    I grabbed a bottle, I'll use after my wb2.

    To be honest I'm not a fan of wb2.




    Glad to at least some positive feedback on Nitrix.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. yeah their not big but just trying to remember to take 3pills 3x daily, i always forget

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    i ran the original mass stack from bsn back in the day and nitrix, though expensive, def kept the vascularity going on strong...i was considering giving it another try, or wb2
    How long did it take nitrix to kick in 4 u?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    How long did it take nitrix to kick in 4 u?
    I freaking love nitrix it took me about 3-4-5 days before i started to see improvement on vascularity! i also felt strength gains those started at week 2.. Vascularity and strength just goes upwards untill you finish the bottle

    I´d say that nitrix is supirior to plasmajet wich i have also tried! and that **** dident do any thing
    just looked crazy like some medical box and ate 10pills at once a whole blister :P

  12. just a matter of days as long as you dose the 9 caps e/d. nitrix now has a revamped formula

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Profion

    I freaking love nitrix it took me about 3-4-5 days before i started to see improvement on vascularity! i also felt strength gains those started at week 2.. Vascularity and strength just goes upwards untill you finish the bottle

    I´d say that nitrix is supirior to plasmajet wich i have also tried! and that **** dident do any thing
    just looked crazy like some medical box and ate 10pills at once a whole blister :P
    Are u guys seeing pumps or just vascularity?

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    just a matter of days as long as you dose the 9 caps e/d. nitrix now has a revamped formula
    Whats the revamped formula?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. well i was using no xplode as well but vaso was insane...i was also quite lean then too, bsn doesnt get much love anymore but i might consider another run of the new stuff

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    well i was using no xplode as well but vaso was insane...i was also quite lean then too, bsn doesnt get much love anymore but i might consider another run of the new stuff
    Yeah vaso only helps if you're super lean

    I remember being vascular back in the day....

    I like BSN personally the N O Xplod, and syntha 6 is solid if ya ask me...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. ive been using amino x lately and have used atrophex before as well

  17. the new no xplode 2.0 is alot more powerfull!
    i remember their endorush! man i was hooked on this RTD

  18. Yeah BSN is solid...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah BSN is solid...
    Overpriced, better options out there.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Overpriced, better options out there.
    Do u use a pump product?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Do u use a pump product?
    Yup....agmatine + wyked
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  22. Unreal pumps, especially with a little bit of carbs in the morning
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  23. Agmatine was pretty legit yes....

    Damn I can get pumps pretty decent, but how in the hell can I hold on to em... Get all huge and look in the mirror and I'm looking small.... That's why I turned to nitrix, it's been 2 weeks so far, hoping it picks up week 3. Guess I could try agmatine consistenly as well too, but I want that fullness...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Agmatine was pretty legit yes....

    Damn I can get pumps pretty decent, but how in the hell can I hold on to em... Get all huge and look in the mirror and I'm looking small.... That's why I turned to nitrix, it's been 2 weeks so far, hoping it picks up week 3. Guess I could try agmatine consistenly as well too, but I want that fullness...
    You'll never really keep the gym pumps all day. not naturally anyway


  25. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

    You'll never really keep the gym pumps all day. not naturally anyway
    Guess I'll lift every 4 hours
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  26. and take a gram of agmatine every hour too... Lol it sucks I know. i found taking BCAAs between meals and using rala before carb meals helps me feel more pumped and full. Nothing compared to the feeling I have at the gym tho.


  27. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop
    and take a gram of agmatine every hour too... Lol it sucks I know. i found taking BCAAs between meals and using rala before carb meals helps me feel more pumped and full. Nothing compared to the feeling I have at the gym tho.
    Right. I'm going to have to try and invent something lol...
    Hate that feeling, like I look like 2 different people.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Right. I'm going to have to try and invent something lol...
    Hate that feeling, like I look like 2 different people.
    try whiteblood2.....

  29. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

    try whiteblood2.....
    I did, did u?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  30. not yet....im not to the point where i use carbs pre, im thinking of dosing pre bed only

  31. I will say this about Nitrix... When I took that I could definitely tell a difference in endurance and energy levels.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BSN Nitrix
    By Mikey9305 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 12:13 PM
  2. nitrix
    By at1010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 06:58 PM
  3. Nitrix?
    By freeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 11:57 AM
  4. Nitrix
    By Fisha7487 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 01:30 PM
  5. Feedback on Nitrix...
    By tek in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-21-2006, 03:37 PM
Log in
Log in