Best DAA product?

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
Need some DAA for my pct for an upcoming cycle, what's a good company that you guys have had success with? Looking to get a good product for a good price.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really there are several since DAA is easy to source. I can offer you 25% off on our TCF-1 (DAA) product which is a great price

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Intimidate by iForce is another DAA type product that works on the same pathways. There are tons of reviews and logs out right now!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intimidate by iForce is another DAA type product that works on the same pathways. There are tons of reviews and logs out right now!
^^^ this.

Intimidate is 99% pure N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid.

AKA - the bees knees.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
^Solid option.

Core Test would probably be the best addition for PCT.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
A lot of people have had great success with d-pol & it's around $25.

As every1 stated these are all solid suggestions...

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
A lot of people have been giving our (AI) brand great reviews

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am a huge fan of our Hard FX. SNS DAA caps is also a nice cost effective option.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Any Sodium DAA product i.e. SNS DAA, AI DAA or PP TCF-1.

All will do a good job so just pick the cheapest or easiest (i.e. tabs, powder or liquid) for you.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ this.

Intimidate is 99% pure N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid.

AKA - the bees knees.
I'm 10 or 12 days in (who's counting? Lol) I'm noticing all the positive effect of DAA with no GI issues. Libido is crazy and strength is up.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
just buy some bulk DAA... I got some bulk powder DAA from AIsports... cheap and effective. Idk why companies try to make daa expensive by adding little ingredients.. just stick to the bulk form save yourself some money.

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
Found some SNS DAA Powder for 14 dollars..prob like 23 with shipping can't complain.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
This, aren't they all the same?? I mean in terms of the DAA? Stick with the cheap option man, dont fall for the usual supplement companies useless frills.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
This, aren't they all the same?? I mean in terms of the DAA? Stick with the cheap option man, dont fall for the usual supplement companies useless frills.
Not quite. Sodium DAA was the one used in the human trials and showed a 42% increase in test. I don't think bulk DAA has ever had any blood work done on it. Some people have reported not getting any effects from bulk DAA but they do when using Sodium DAA.

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
I've run SNS DAA caps at least 4 times....can't be beat for the price

Reactions: mw1
Shin

Shin

Awards
Bulk daa powder + your $2 sodium bicarbonate from the supermarket.
Then mix them to a neutral pH and voila....
Di sodium aspatic acid.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I'm 10 or 12 days in (who's counting? Lol) I'm noticing all the positive effect of DAA with no GI issues. Libido is crazy and strength is up.
Nice ;)

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Intimidate ftw! Exactly what Vaughn said! The bee's knees!!! Literally...we ground up bumble bee knee caps and threw them into a pill...crazy test increase :p

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ha i usually just get any known brand of DAA powder

ticklemeelbow

ticklemeelbow

Awards
Just took my first dose of ai sports nutrition. I'll see how it goes. I've never taken DAA before.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I've run DAA and got solid results from it in my off-season, so if you want a cheaper option, regular DAA is fine and economical.

I'm running Intimidate now (also in contest prep mode) and already just about 3 weeks in, and definitely notice a difference. Body fat has dropped and gained 1 lb of lean mass (constantly checking body composition). Plus the science behind NMDA speaks for itself in terms of its ability to interact with the NMDA receptor, so I'd definitely recommend giving Intimidate consideration, and the price on most retailers is pretty good for a month supply. Hit me up with any questions :)

But again, if you opt for regular DAA, you'll still get results from it, nothing wrong with it at all

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Glad to hear there are no GI issues. I had GI issues with regular bulk DAA (I wanna say it was nutraplanet brand but I can't remember), but the issues went away once I switched to Testforce 2.

GI issues are a huge factor for me when deciding which DAA product to use..

kowalsik

Awards
guy at store always tries to sell me d-pol. not sure if it's good but he swears by it.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
guy at store always tries to sell me d-pol. not sure if it's good but he swears by it.
there are some logs for D-Pol so check those out. I am interested in trying this out since it is not JUST a DAA product. I havent read all the details though :(

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
d-pol is a DAA pill, so no powder. People usually don't report GI issues. It also has nitrates in which brings pumps over time in about 3 weeks. I suggest running 2 bottles of it. There are a good handful of logs on it with positive feedback.

Glad to hear there are no GI issues. I had GI issues with regular bulk DAA (I wanna say it was nutraplanet brand but I can't remember), but the issues went away once I switched to Testforce 2.

GI issues are a huge factor for me when deciding which DAA product to use..
What was the issues with GI distress?
All I have noticed was bloat.... :(

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA usually increases my libido big time.. just started the NMDA with Intimidate 4 days ago. No increase yet, but that is to be expected, it is simply to soon. Sleep has been amazing good and I love only having to take 1 pill before bed.

Mike

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
d-pol is a DAA pill, so no powder. People usually don't report GI issues. It also has nitrates in which brings pumps over time in about 3 weeks. I suggest running 2 bottles of it. There are a good handful of logs on it with positive feedback.

What was the issues with GI distress?
All I have noticed was bloat.... :(
Multiple trips to the restroom per day, resulting in hemorrhoid flare-ups. Incredibly inconvenient. Pretty hard to do any cardio with hemorrhoids.

Also no bloating to report of either variety, gassy stomach nor excess water retention "bloat".

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just buy some bulk DAA... I got some bulk powder DAA from AIsports... cheap and effective. Idk why companies try to make daa expensive by adding little ingredients.. just stick to the bulk form save yourself some money.
yep get it here www.aisportsnutrition.com 3 months supply for 25 $ , cant beat that

check out all our other bulk powders like l carntine tartrate one bottle will last three months. Been on daa since September 2011 and plan on staying on it.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Not quite. Sodium DAA was the one used in the human trials and showed a 42% increase in test. I don't think bulk DAA has ever had any blood work done on it. Some people have reported not getting any effects from bulk DAA but they do when using Sodium DAA.
I got mad anxiety from bulk DAA, but never experienced any from TF2.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Wow lots of rep suggestions...lol...

Like mentioned there are a ton of options, basic daa get something cost effective. If you want capped daa, get sns you can't beat the price. If you want to try a newer version intimidate by Iforce is n-methyl-d aa has good reviews, is it better? Not sure I think it will take more time and feedback.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Indeed, I more meant not to get suckered in with t***** amounts of other additives in the hopes of better effects.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formula-X feedback has been amazing, you can find it for $29, you get a full serving of DAA/LCLT/NAT and BCAA's 8:1:1 ratio.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't researched this at all but I dont believe it is toxic or the same kind of methylated as a PH, but as I said, I could be wrong.
Non liver toxic, no need for PCT. 100% safe

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I know it wouldn't need a PCT, s h i t if anything its part of PCT.

bcf4696

bcf4696

Awards
I used Pure DAA for a month. Worked great but temper was flaring for some reason but may have been due to other things. I did get gyno (prolactin) from it though so be careful. Remember, it doesn't just increase test but also all other sex hormones. Couple days of nolva and I was gtg.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Total rep war in here lol.

I will say if you're looking for just plain DAA I have tried a ton of them and couldn't tell you one brand is better than another. Pills, tabs, powder, they're all going to get digested, right? Therefore if DAA gives you GI issues, I doubt you will see an oral form not give you issues.
Taken before bed would be a good idea in this case so you're not fighting a mean sh!t all day, and you may get increased leptin stimulation so I've heard...will have to Google this.
The theory behind a methylated form of DAA seems legitimate.
And if you are looking into DAA plus this or that, let it come down to your personal preference and not someone else's. I will tell you though that I can't wait to use my Athletix DAA soon because I like the idea of having LCLT in there. D-pol was good pre workout because of the nitrates. And am currently using Intratest which is delicious.

I still think night time is the best time for DAA though. For more than one reason.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
for me (being a total non responder to plain old DAA in either pros or cons) the Athletix Formula-X combo of LCLT, DAA, and 8:1:1BCAA worked great, and tasted really good too.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
If I take DAA or Intimidate do I need to follow that up with something like Erase Pro? This stuff confuses the hell out of me.