Agmatine + na-r-ala + alcar + pea ?
- 03-06-2012, 10:05 AM
- 03-06-2012, 11:18 AM
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
- 03-06-2012, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
Here is from another thread. I just wanted to make sure the alcar and pea were fine to run together
03-06-2012, 11:53 AM
03-06-2012, 12:15 PM
I think future is refering to phsyical dosing. ALCAR polymerizes with Na-R-ALA if they are mixed together, so I recommend taking your Na-R-ALA 30 minutes prior to dosing ALCAR.
PEA will work just fine; I'm not a big fan of the ingredient but if it works well for you then go for it.
03-06-2012, 12:20 PM
Thanks coop. Is there any negatives about pea I should know ? I just recently started using it and to be honest I don't know a whole lot about itOriginally Posted by mr.cooper69
03-06-2012, 12:25 PM
03-06-2012, 12:28 PM
Thanks again. So it Would be good for me to use once in awhile when I need that extra bit of concentration it gives me. But don't get to comfortable with dosing it.Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
03-06-2012, 12:30 PM
03-06-2012, 12:32 PM
Perfect thanks for your time.
03-06-2012, 01:02 PM
mr.cooper.. your thoughts on alcar on plcar and someone who has experience seizure-like symptoms (myoclonus/hypnic jerks) ?
03-06-2012, 03:04 PM
03-06-2012, 03:53 PM
03-07-2012, 06:10 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hawk in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-15-2012, 01:53 AM
- By Mission1 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 33Last Post: 01-04-2012, 03:35 PM
- By swaneon in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-19-2011, 03:30 PM
- By thebigt in forum SupplementsReplies: 89Last Post: 02-11-2011, 04:04 PM
- By jdev in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-25-2008, 04:51 PM