budget

W

wrestler182

Awards
Hey guys im 19 and looking for a good all around supplement that wont break the bank. Already been on the staple supplements. Now i wanna take it to that next level. And im looking for a bulk/mass

C

crazygrip

Awards
are you considering more of a creatine level, or a protein mass comlplex gainer ?

W

wrestler182

Awards
I'm open I was looking at usplabs supplements. Some form of a muscle boost

W

wrestler182

Awards
And what do you think bout compound 20

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your 19 and on a budget best thing I could tell you for mass would be whole foods and then some more food. Your 19 gains will be had with proper diet and training, throw in some sleep and you good to go. If you want supplements creatine mono and beta alanine are your best bet for cheap and they work.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
If your 19 and on a budget best thing I could tell you for mass would be whole foods and then some more food. Your 19 gains will be had with proper diet and training, throw in some sleep and you good to go. If you want supplements creatine mono and beta alanine are your best bet for cheap and they work.
id even look into agmatine or a product that contains all the above....but this ^^^^^ in a nut shell

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some hemavol and bulk creapure would be nice !

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
id even look into agmatine or a product that contains all the above....but this ^^^^^ in a nut shell
Some hemavol and bulk creapure would be nice !
Boom, right here. Hemavol is a very well rounded product. It's non-stim and you can add your own stims if you feel the need to, but most people don't..

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys im 19 and looking for a good all around supplement that wont break the bank. Already been on the staple supplements. Now i wanna take it to that next level. And im looking for a bulk/mass
Since you are saying you are taking the basics which I assume is creatine/whey/multi/fish oils then I highly and I mean HIGHLY rec. stacking the new iForce maximize intense with the POWDERED version of Hemavol. The synergy between these two supplements are truly magnificent and will only compliment the basics you have been taking. Pm me with any questions. Gooday mate.

W

wrestler182

Awards
Deal. I appreciate all of the advice guys

W

wrestler182

Awards
Is the hemavol a pre workout ? Like jack3d and what not?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
It's not like Jack3d in that it's not stimmed. It's a pump based non-stim pre-workout.

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
It's a stim free pre-wo. A lot of people enjoy it due to the pumps and increased endurance. Tastes amazing too!

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Bingo. Eat, Train, Rest. Maybe some creatine and whey protein.

All that other crap just costs you (and anyone that uses it) money. I just shake my head when I see the $$ people blow on garbage like Jacked 3D.
Ugghh. Expensive urine is all you are creating along with the NEVER BEFORE SEEN MASSIVE MUSCLE PUMPS. Give me a break. It's like an infomercial.