How's everyone's NMDA cycle going?

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
In my 3rd week on DAA and just wondering if you guys suggest I run some NMDA the last 4 weeks of my 8 week cycle. Any opinions? ( Please no iForce Reps pushing me to buy it) :dunno:

IronBusta

Awards
Just a suggestion... I don't know much from experience from DAA or NMDA. But, make sure you're dosing the NMDA correct if you choose to use it. I was considering both DAA and NMDA, but have since held off until further evidence is presented on safety... I tend to keep seeing new studies regarding "possible" neuro-damage from NMDA neuron exitotoxicity over the long run. Not saying it does or does not... Just something to keep in consideration.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
in all honesty you could switch it up and run and NMDA product like Intimidate for the final 4 weeks. BUT, since you've been using just regular DAA for almost 4 weeks already, I'd say just use regular DAA for the remaining weeks, no need to switch over now. I loved regular DAA when I ran it for 8 weeks, so I'd say finish it out and see what you gained out of it.

If you were considering NMDA just look to run it next time you run natural test product, but no need to switch over now. feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions about NMDA itself OP :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hoping more people come in with their reviews/results :)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Hoping more people come in with their reviews/results :)
I would of thought since intimidate is better than sliced bread the reviews would of been pouring in by now. Better sleep..,,. Yeah okay. Funny I was at a pet store today looking at the guinea pigs and I really felt sorry for them.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would of thought since intimidate is better than sliced bread the reviews would of been pouring in by now. Better sleep..,,. Yeah okay. Funny I was at a pet store today looking at the guinea pigs and I really felt sorry for them.
Quite a few end user reviews have come in already, but I appreciate your backhanded comments like always!

Hell...here is someone RAVING about Intimidate after only night number one ;)

Hey guys just giving my thoughts on intimidates claims on "instant sleep improvement". All I have to say is WOW. Usually I am a light sleeper and will wake up when my roommate puts the key in the door to open it, but not last night. He came in and used the microwave and him being drunk means he wasn't quiet about a damn thing but I slept though him walking around and making noise plus I didn't wake up at all during the night the go to the bathroom. Woke up at 8am ready to go after only falling asleep at 1:30am. Nice job with this product guys can't wait to see what happens for the next 30 days.

LOL at your constant attacks. You're a joke.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Quite a few end user reviews have come in already, but I appreciate your backhanded comments like always!

Hell...here is someone RAVING about Intimidate after only night number one ;)

LOL at your constant attacks. You're a joke.
Vaughn, I'm not attacking, simple stating. I don't want to be sleeping beauty. Just sell something that will works...... Occasionally.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vaughn, I'm not attacking, simple stating. I don't want to be sleeping beauty. Just sell something that will works...... Occasionally.
If you don't want sleep benefits, or an awesome product, don't get Intimidate.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for the arguing

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
If you don't want sleep benefits, or an awesome product, don't get Intimidate.
I offered you a deal Vaughn. You blew it. If your stuff works I'll pay for it, if it doesn't it's on you . I will give it a fair review like all the other supplements that I've taken and trusted. But now I'll take nyquil if I want to get a good nights rest.

steppinRazor

Awards
my intimidate shipped out today.. will be using in pct in 10 days. hope it gives me a nice quick boost, i just starting talkin to this new chick and while im not completely shut down atm, i know its on its way..

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I offered you a deal Vaughn. You blew it. If your stuff works I'll pay for it, if it doesn't it's on you . I will give it a fair review like all the other supplements that I've taken and trusted. But now I'll take nyquil if I want to get a good nights rest.
You offered me a deal? LOL what? What deal?

Just FYI - all products purchased from iForce come with a guarantee. Don't like it? We make it right. There is no purpose in me arguing with you. You've constantly attacked me and iForce for a while now, and I even reached out to you to see what your issue was and if I could make it better. You gave me the typical "BRAH IM NOT BEING A DOUCHE JUST THE TRUTH!" type of oresponse...how do I respond to that? LOL

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You offered me a deal? LOL what? What deal?

Just FYI - all products purchased from iForce come with a guarantee. Don't like it? We make it right. There is no purpose in me arguing with you. You've constantly attacked me and iForce for a while now, and I even reached out to you to see what your issue was and if I could make it better. You gave me the typical "BRAH IM NOT BEING A DOUCHE JUST THE TRUTH!" type of oresponse...how do I respond to that? LOL
Just take a look at his post history. Bashing all supps that didn't give him AAS results.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Im michael Jackson you're Tito :p

Craze is a stim so yeaaaah you're going to feel results right away...
Your to much. I give up. Is that vaughn hiding behind you. I made my point. Looking forward to more reviews of itimidate.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your to much. I give up. Is that vaughn hiding behind you. I made my point. Looking forward to more reviews of itimidate.
I'd give u my review but you'd find a way to bash it since I'm a iforce rep...

therealest77

The stuff works for me, and that's the truth. The stuff has me sleeping well

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The stuff works for me, and that's the truth. The stuff has me sleeping well
Thank you very much for your honest review, I appreciate it.

If you're willing to keep a full log, pop a link in our "Intimidate log promo" in the company promo section. We're giving away free t-shirts + product for every 5 logs we get!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Why exactly do you think intimidate won't work? Just curious.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Your asking me this for a reason. Why would I think that?
Yes, I am.

I've personally never been a "check the logs bro" guy. If the product has science backing it up, I'm far more willing to shell money out for it than I would be after reading some placebo-driven, overzealous logs. I don't even trust bloodwork anymore after a certain company gave their product to only people on TRT to get bloodwork.

So since science is arguably the most important backing behind any product...what's wrong with the science behind NMDA?

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
It's honestly pathetic to see a consistent bashing. If you have nothing good to say...don't say it. Take your negative energy and turn it into something positive man...come on. What is the point? Go make a difference doing something positive then wasting your precious and limited time bashing a product back by science. I am sure there is a decent person deep down in there. Let people make their choice on whether they want to purchase it or not...really that simple man. Truly.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any other testimony's...one way or the other...?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your asking me this for a reason. Why would I think that?
Yes, I am.

I've personally never been a "check the logs bro" guy. If the product has science backing it up, I'm far more willing to shell money out for it than I would be after reading some placebo-driven, overzealous logs. I don't even trust bloodwork anymore after a certain company gave their product to only people on TRT to get bloodwork.

So since science is arguably the most important backing behind any product...what's wrong with the science behind NMDA?
im gonna go out on a limb here, and say he doesnt have any "scientific" reason for bashing.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
im gonna go out on a limb here, and say he doesnt have any "scientific" reason for bashing.
Did you say your proof it works on humans or rats??? I thought it worked on guinea pigs. But I could be wrong.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the logs + the end user reviews trickling in are all we have right now. Here are some from BB.com that have popped up in the past few days...

I am going on 5th day of the test booster.

1st Day: (Day after taking the pill at night)

I woke up very tired, lethargic and snoozed my alarm for an additional hour.
Tired throughout the day and my workout lacked the energy it always does (could be from only getting 6 hours of sleep).
Worked 8 hours, went to gym chest and tri's workout.

2nd Day:

Again lethargic and sluggish, not wanting to get out bed and tired throughout the day. 8 hours worked, hit the bag for some cardio session. Even with spmax still no energy.

3rd Day:
A SLIGHT difference. Woke up less sluggish than before. Libido seems to have slightly increased. Sustained energy. GREAT MOOD. INSANE CONFIDENCE.

4th Day:
SHOT UP OUT OF BED READY TO GO. GREAT MOOD ALL DAY. MELLOW YET FOCUSED, CAREFREE. LIBIDO OBVIOUSLY HIGHER. GREAT WORKOUT BACK AND BICEPS.
Woke up today ready to pop out of bed. A lot of confidence in myself today, sustained energy, 3 rounds of punching bag session early this morning for cardio. Lifted back and biceps last night at the gym. Killed it. Minimal soreness in biceps, noticeable ache in back. The soreness in the crease of my arm part inbetween bicep and forearm not sore at all like it usually is. Decent libido. It almost feels like your body is tired and sluggish but your mind is ignoring it. I'll post again tomorrow. Thanks for all of you that is following this.
At work now, feeling fantastic. Alert, focused, feeling fresh and light. Jeans feeling a little lose. Minimal fat loss on hips/love handles. Second set of flat bench, strained my right rotator cuff and had to finish light. Chest and Triceps workout with around 90 sec rest inbetween sets. Libido not increasingly noticeable today, normal. Again great confidence and great mood.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
I take mine at night as recommended. Don't notice anything in regards to sleep, as far as better or worse. This is only day 5 (tonight), and nothing to report really as far as feeling good or lethargic, strength etc. The only thing that I have definitely noticed, is that by dosing at night.....in the morning, I have the Olestra effect gong on first thing at work. This effect would be "leakage" if you remember Olestra. Good thing we have plenty of restrooms located throughout the building is all I can say.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take mine at night as recommended. Don't notice anything in regards to sleep, as far as better or worse. This is only day 5 (tonight), and nothing to report really as far as feeling good or lethargic, strength etc. The only thing that I have definitely noticed, is that by dosing at night.....in the morning, I have the Olestra effect gong on first thing at work. This effect would be "leakage" if you remember Olestra. Good thing we have plenty of restrooms located throughout the building is all I can say.
Yikes, anal leakage is never fun...Have you run regular DAA before and noticed the same thing?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the logs + the end user reviews trickling in are all we have right now. Here are some from BB.com that have popped up in the past few days...
...looking favorable...I do believe I'll be running a couple bottles in another few weeks...

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was skeptical/apprehensive too prior to trying intimidate (Vaughn can vouch for that as we had a little back and forth) and have no affiliations with Iforce, in fact Vaughn sometimes gets on my nerves lol. That being said, the product works and is levels above normal DAA in terms of effects.

Shin

Shin

Awards
I was skeptical/apprehensive too prior to trying intimidate (Vaughn can vouch for that as we had a little back and forth) and have no affiliations with Iforce, in fact Vaughn sometimes gets on my nerves lol. That being said, the product works and is levels above normal DAA in terms of effects.
How about compared to some sodium bicarbonate + DAA (di-sodium-aspartic acid)?

Looking for some testers bloodworks who are running it solo...
Cant trust the cases so everlasting strength of placebos these days

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about compared to some sodium bicarbonate + DAA (di-sodium-aspartic acid)?

Looking for some testers bloodworks who are running it solo...
Cant trust the cases so everlasting strength of placebos these days
Typed that last sentence into google translate and it spit this out = "what?"

I'm not here to convince you to try anything, rather, I'm here to share my experience with the product, and to draw a contrast between it and other DAA products that I've ran in the past. For "me" there is no comparison, NDMA is leagues ahead of regular DAA based on tangible results I saw in and out of the gym. In regards to sodium bicarbonate + DAA, I have yet to try that product. Take that for what it's worth...

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Hey man. Really great to see you are enjoying the product. I, too, feel that NMDA is superior to regular DAA. It's also quite convenient to just take one pill before I sleep.

andy148lbs

Awards
i take casein before bed also and was wondering if it has any affect on the absorption of intimidate?

fundamentals

fundamentals

Awards
Hey Guys has anyone stacked intimidate with erase?
Also 8 week cycle minimum?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i take casein before bed also and was wondering if it has any affect on the absorption of intimidate?

That's fine, no worries.

Hey Guys has anyone stacked intimidate with erase?
Also 8 week cycle minimum?
I don't believe anyone has yet.

4 week cycle minimum. We do not suggest cycles over 8 weeks at this time.

fundamentals

fundamentals

Awards
Fair enough. Would u recommend something like that? What would you do personally as a stack?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it would be a good stack, and should provide some great gains. I think Intimidate paired with any AI is a great choice. I personally would recommend Reversitol v2 as an AI choice, however I think Erase is a great option.

I would do Intimidate + Testabolan v2 for my personal stack. The divanil really ups your free-test, and the full 2g of ALCAR found in Tv2 will add such an awesome additional brain boost to what you're seeing of the Intimidate

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
another update on a current intimidate cycle...

Woke up today, thought of everyway possible to get another 10 minutes of sleep haha. As soon as I faced the reality that I had to get up and opened my eyes I was ready to go.

Alert, focused, determined. Shipped some sells off on eBay in record time. I really feel like I don't lolly gag anymore since I've been taking this.

Did chest/triceps/abs yesterday. Minimal soreness in those muscle groups, I'd say about 10% of the usual. Only obvious soreness is in rotator cuffs. Warmed them up prior to workout yesterday and while doing bench I strained my posterior deltoid/rotator.

Oh and I have this tingling feeling throughout my body today, similar to the effect of taking jack3d. It weird!

Anyways, no lifting today or Cardio, I'm letting my cuffs rest.
90% reduction in soreness. Sounds like his cycle is going well ;)

fundamentals

fundamentals

Awards
Sounds great. Anyway to get this in Hungary?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Predator Nutrition is probably your best bit...or Body & Fit in the netherlands

steppinRazor

Awards
just got mine in the mail :D

gonna be starting this sometime this weekend or next week as part of my pct..

lol at the huge bottle with a only 30 pills and a tiny piece of cotton sitting in there

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just got mine in the mail :D

gonna be starting this sometime this weekend or next week as part of my pct..

lol at the huge bottle with a only 30 pills and a tiny piece of cotton sitting in there
sweeeet! stoked to see what you think of it

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Vaughn why you waste so much plastic? :(

In like 3 weeks I'm going back on DAA for 8 weeks, and will be using Erase Pro with whichever DAA product I choose. Thinking hard about Intimidate and am hoping to see some good feedback on it. I love the idea of just one pill. Is it backed by science like regular DAA is? I had good results with Testforce 2. Also, since I guess you take it at night, is it safe to be ingested alongside alcohol?