Need some suggestions on some supplements...

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
Currently I'm slowly peeling away the fat from this winters bulk...I've been on oxy elite, alpha t2, all the essential fatty acids, kre-alkalyn, glutamine, protein of course, multivitamin, and BCAA's for about 2 weeks now (2 weeks left). I finished up with a cycle of ultradrol about 8 weeks ago therefore not gonna take any strong hormone related products. I'm looking for some good supplements to stack that are good for leaning but no thermogenic because I'm starting Clen in may : ) I wanna go easy on the stimulants before I take it..I was thinking maybe anabeta plus all the things I listed above but I need some more ideas. Any suggestions for a good lean stack?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Replace kre-alk with mono when it's done.
Stick to 3g epa/dha daily.
Drop glutamine.

Pick up Beta-alanine (look into SNS caps).
Pick up Anabeta Elite or Reduce XT.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't use bulk glut its a waste of money. If Kre-alk works for you more power to you but mono is far cheaper. Lay off the stims for awhile after your doing with Oxy and Alpha T-2. None thermogenic I'd say go a cortisol product and a natty testbooster. Reduce Xt is a solid product, i like Supremacy for nattytestbooster or look into BioForge ProMax both good products.

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
mr.cooper69 why would you suggest mono instead of kre alkalyn? I bloat so much off mono...just wondering

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
I was thinking about adding zma, green tea caps for the hell of it and l-carnitine, maybe agmatine?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
mr.cooper69 why would you suggest mono instead of kre alkalyn? I bloat so much off mono...just wondering
You bloat off mono due to excessive dosing (most likely). Kre-alkalyn has a lower suggested dose...hence the lack of bloating. Stick to 4g mono per day given your weight.

ZMA = nice sleep aid, plus it provides a nice dose of magnesium which is always welcome.
Green tea caps = great antioxidant with a plethora of overall health benefits. very, very mild effects on fat loss.
L-carnitine = pick a form for its various benefits, not for fat loss.
Agmatine = vasodilator, GH booster, mood support, insulin sensitivity, etc

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly i wasn't a fan of ZMA but if your looking to get a good dose of magnesium look into SAN's Dr. Feel Good alot of other multi's out there lack what SAN's gives you in my opinion. Green Tea is great product i personally would look into PP's Green Tea or Nutra's both affordable and reputable companies. Bulk LCLT is a good choice it's honestly one of my favorite supplements out there right now lots of benefits of using it.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pick up Beta-alanine (look into SNS caps)
Mr. Cooper,

I've been in the shadows and have seen your name pop up multiple times... and I've quietly gone through my cabinets and have removed and added supplements based on your suggestions to others (so thanks for that :)!) With your suggestion for beta-alanine, was wondering how much and when to dose (even on off days?)?

Thanks again,

Dave

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Mr. Cooper,

I've been in the shadows and have seen your name pop up multiple times... and I've quietly gone through my cabinets and have removed and added supplements based on your suggestions to others (so thanks for that :)!) With your suggestion for beta-alanine, was wondering how much and when to dose (even on off days?)?

Thanks again,

Dave
No problem, glad to be of help :). Beta-alanine is best dosed at 3.2-6.4g daily. I personally stick with ~4g a day. It does take some time to noticeably elevate carnosine (~2 months), but it's quite worth it given all the benefits it provides in addition to the obvious ergogenic aid.

Beta-alanine must be dosed every day. The doses are most efficient when spread throughout the day (a recent study showed disproportionate urinary excretion when it was all consumed at once). So space out your doses as much you can. I use 4 separate doses for reference. Make one of those doses postworkout if you can.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem, glad to be of help :). Beta-alanine is best dosed at 3.2-6.4g daily. I personally stick with ~4g a day. It does take some time to noticeably elevate carnosine (~2 months), but it's quite worth it given all the benefits it provides in addition to the obvious ergogenic aid.

Beta-alanine must be dosed every day. The doses are most efficient when spread throughout the day (a recent study showed disproportionate urinary excretion when it was all consumed at once). So space out your doses as much you can. I use 4 separate doses for reference. Make one of those doses postworkout if you can.
This is much appreciated advice. I guess I'd better get crackin' on that bottle I still have in the cabinet ;)!

Sorry OP for threadjack!

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
Appreciate all the advice guys, definitely excited for my next stack in hopes of creating a more full and vascular look. Always love cutting up for the summer...so much easier for me than bulking.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good info there looks like I need to break it up some more. Most mine came in the morning and postworkout. But now going to try and split it up more.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I think, along with the suggestions above, Anabeta would be a great choice.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem, glad to be of help :). Beta-alanine is best dosed at 3.2-6.4g daily.
I used to dose beta alanine as 1.2g preworkout and then another 1.2g post... I'm spreading it out now through 4 doses (3.6g total) and man that familiar tingly feeling is starting to return, and this is only my 4th pill of the day! :)